Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh snap! I hate to bring this up but WTF!

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default Oh snap! I hate to bring this up but WTF!

Floyd right before the fight with Hatton said he will not be fighting for at least 2 years. He said "I don't love boxing." but yet on 24/7 he said he was fighting for the love of the sport. Is this clown so full of shiet or what? Sorry, I am working on a video and I just caught that little tid bit that made me say WTF!?. If you don't like my Floyd Mayweather Jr. topic posts, too bad. This is a forum and I can post about whomever.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Oh snap! I hate to bring this up but WTF!

While questioned on other unbeatn fighters he also said ''Cotto cant take a picture''
    He then preceded to say ''he won't be unbeaten after he's faced me''

Floyd walks the walk, and talks the talk so it must be in the pipeline
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow, your a closet case

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd_Fears_Cotto
    Floyd right before the fight with Hatton said he will not be fighting for at least 2 years. He said "I don't love boxing." but yet on 24/7 he said he was fighting for the love of the sport. Is this clown so full of shiet or what? Sorry, I am working on a video and I just caught that little tid bit that made me say WTF!?. If you don't like my Floyd Mayweather Jr. topic posts, too bad. This is a forum and I can post about whomever.
    It's not as if PBF is running for office man, your going to give yourself an ulcer with all this hate.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard floyd say he hates mc donolds then last night i saw him on tv getting his kids happy meals....what a fuckin lier they should strip him of the belts immediatly what a bad role model this looks bad for boxing, we need an honest champion and it has been proven scientifically that most boxers ......let's say cotto for example has never told one. (Just messing with you bro..i just wanted to try one)
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mar
    I heard floyd say he hates mc donolds then last night i saw him on tv getting his kids happy meals....what a fuckin lier they should strip him of the belts immediatly what a bad role model this looks bad for boxing, we need an honest champion and it has been proven scientifically that most boxers ......let's say cotto for example has never told one. (Just messing with you bro..i just wanted to try one)
    Let me just say that Monday, December 24th LT is going to run circles around your Denver Broncos. Do you remember what happend Sunday, October 7th.?
    41-3
    Jua ha ha ha ha!

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep
    It's not as if PBF is running for office man, your going to give yourself an ulcer with all this hate.
    Did I ask you if he was running for office? No!
    I did tell you he was running from Cotto.
    Go play with your sheep.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go play with your sheep.
    You are acting like a god damn spin doctor from Fox News, chill the fuck out before you get an ulcer. You think He's running from Cotto. How many threads do you need to make your point? Do you think Floyd or his handlers read this? What is the point of posting all these threads. Why not just start one god damn thread that says "I hate Mayweather" and post all your redundant rhetoric in there and stop wasting space on the board.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I noticed this too.

In the first episode of 24/7, he said it's all about business and making money, then in the 2nd episode he said that he has more money than he could ever spend, so he's obviously fighting for the love of the sport. Then he said he doesn't love boxing.

Lesson to be learned here: Floyd tells the media whatever he wants to tell them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whew, I'm exhausted.
    Oops

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let me just say that Monday, December 24th LT is going to run circles around your Denver Broncos. Do you remember what happend Sunday, October 7th.?
    41-3
    Jua ha ha ha ha!

You got me there....we have looked horrible and great at times this year, i know a litttle bit about what the hatton fans are going thru...i had to sit there in thier stadium and watch the raiders...well you know. We beat can beat the best one week and loose to duke the next...like a hatton fan i just have to take it and realize that there will always be another game next week.

SigmaMu Guest

Go play with your sheep.
    You are acting like a god damn spin doctor from Fox News, chill the fuck out before you get an ulcer. You think He's running from Cotto. How many threads do you need to make your point? Do you think Floyd or his handlers read this? What is the point of posting all these threads. Why not just start one god damn thread that says "I hate Mayweather" and post all your redundant rhetoric in there and stop wasting space on the board.
    I am about to make another God Damn thread so chill the fuck out before you get an ulcer.

SigmaMu Guest

41-3
    Jua ha ha ha ha!

You got me there....we have looked horrible and great at times this year, i know a litttle bit about what the hatton fans are going thru...i had to sit there in thier stadium and watch the raiders...well you know. We beat can beat the best one week and loose to duke the next...like a hatton fan i just have to take it and realize that there will always be another game next week.
    At least your Broncos have won two super bowls.

Just think how the Charger fans feel? They were the hot topic at the begining of the season and are now fighting for a spot right next to the Broncos.

The thing I hate about the Patriots is they can take a so called old washed up player and use the hell out of him and make him do good in their organization. But um yea, I hate Patriots too

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate to bring this up? Im sure you were struggling with hitting that post button.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

41-3
    Jua ha ha ha ha!

At least your Broncos have won two super bowls.

Just think how the Charger fans feel? They were the hot topic at the begining of the season and are now fighting for a spot right next to the Broncos.

The thing I hate about the Patriots is they can take a so called old washed up player and use the hell out of him and make him do good in their organization. But um yea, I hate Patriots too
    i don't have any real reason except that they are better than us and the rest of the NFL this and damn near every year... i'll admit from time to time when i'm being a hater lol !!

Thread Information