Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Street fights\Backyard brawls

Quote Originally Posted by dopes
    good one snakey!!!! I agree that this isn't a streetfighting forum but everyone at my school knows I do muay thai and if i get beaten up it would be embarrasing because like you said memphis streetfighting is different and people expect I'm a good fighter but anyone can get their butt kicked in a streetfight. I just wanted to know so if someone taps me on the shoulder and I turn around and he hits me I can knock him out.
    Yeah mate, this guy didnt like me and everyone expected me to be able to beat the shit out of anyone since i did karate and am doing boxing. The guy just kept swinging at my head......hit me with a few (i would like to thank adrenaline )......when i wasnt looking, the fucking coward. I turned around and got hit some more and then started throwing punches like crazy and looked like i broke his nose. When he hit the ground i jumped onto him and hit him with some big punches to the ribs and face to make sure he was done. Suspended for 3 days, well worth it really........plus none of those dick heads have bothered me again.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by snakey
    good one snakey!!!! I agree that this isn't a streetfighting forum but everyone at my school knows I do muay thai and if i get beaten up it would be embarrasing because like you said memphis streetfighting is different and people expect I'm a good fighter but anyone can get their butt kicked in a streetfight. I just wanted to know so if someone taps me on the shoulder and I turn around and he hits me I can knock him out.
    Yeah mate, this guy didnt like me and everyone expected me to be able to beat the s*** out of anyone since i did karate and am doing boxing. The guy just kept swinging at my head......hit me with a few (i would like to thank adrenaline )......when i wasnt looking, the f***ing coward. I turned around and got hit some more and then started throwing punches like crazy and looked like i broke his nose. When he hit the ground i jumped onto him and hit him with some big punches to the ribs and face to make sure he was done. Suspended for 3 days, well worth it really........plus none of those dick heads have bothered me again.
    nice one snakey, have a for that

i've got a bit of a story to tell you lot, my mate was standing at a bus stop and four older lads came over to him and pushed him to the floor, my mate stood up and headbutted one of them, he broke his jaw and paralised them, now the're in a wheelchair, but you cannot say they didn't ask for it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by scottswald
    Quote Originally Posted by snakey
    Yeah mate, this guy didnt like me and everyone expected me to be able to beat the s*** out of anyone since i did karate and am doing boxing. The guy just kept swinging at my head......hit me with a few (i would like to thank adrenaline )......when i wasnt looking, the f***ing coward. I turned around and got hit some more and then started throwing punches like crazy and looked like i broke his nose. When he hit the ground i jumped onto him and hit him with some big punches to the ribs and face to make sure he was done. Suspended for 3 days, well worth it really........plus none of those dick heads have bothered me again.
    nice one snakey, have a for that

i've got a bit of a story to tell you lot, my mate was standing at a bus stop and four older lads came over to him and pushed him to the floor, my mate stood up and headbutted one of them, he broke his jaw and paralised them, now the're in a wheelchair, but you cannot say they didn't ask for it
    nice story mate. I got one about one of my mates fighting a guy in the yr below us. This guy called my friends chick a whore (she actually is and he dumped her 3 months later) so my mate poured milk all over his head. Now this guy had to be 6'2 and probably weighed a 100 and something kilos and my mate is only about 5'10 and probably 70 or 80 kilos. Well anyway this guy got up and hit my mate with about 12 punches to the face and then me mate just turned around and smashed him back with about 4 punches and dropped him. The fight was great....... i was standing next to the guy when he got dropped and i slapped him on the back and said "take that ya fucking peice of shit" - this guy that my friend belted just happened to be a mate of the guy i gave a flogging.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nice one snakey , have another for that, you you got any good video's of fights?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nice one snakey , have another for that, you you got any good video's of fights?
    Nah unfortunately......some guy got a bit of my fight on his phone.......it circulated around the school for a while but i didnt have the phone for it . Ahhhhhh but i will always remember my first and only fight............the other guy might not coz i gave him a pretty good beating
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Meunouk
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    Boys and Girls we need to try and quash these threads before they get started, they are not what this board is about at all, whatever your discipline it isn't intended to be used in a backyard or in a street fight, at least not the kind of streetfighting that often gets mentioned. I understand the importance of being able to defend yourself and thats what gyms and classes are for, they are not, and neither is this board, a quick solution to a school bully or way to win illegal fights on parking lots.

Regards
    Memphis
    These kinds of questions have been coming to the forum since the board started and if we can shed light on people who need to ask a question such events, so be it. It is no good repressing information when it might save people lives etc

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That has got to be the dumbest post Ive ever read.

P.s. I would imagine an event like that would attract alot of news attention, If you could link to any that would be great, just to dissprove anyone that might think its utter bullshit
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

P.s. I would imagine an event like that would attract alot of news attention, If you could link to any that would be great, just to dissprove anyone that might think its utter bullshit
    I personally didnt want to get sued so i didnt permantly injure the guy i fought. Although i think i broke his nose and slit his lip and knocked him out for 5 mins.........but the cunt cut my above my left eye with a a couple of punches b4 the fight even started.........i was throwing my bag down too
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

P.s. I would imagine an event like that would attract alot of news attention, If you could link to any that would be great, just to dissprove anyone that might think its utter bulls***
    i don't have to prove that i'm not lying to you, anyway, would it F.U.K be on the news and shit :

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You live in the UK, in what part of the UK does a youngster crippling another in a street brawl not make the news?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You live in the UK, in what part of the UK does a youngster crippling another in a street brawl not make the news?
    hmmm memphis has a point there
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it got as far as the newspaper and thats it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it got as far as the newspaper and thats it
    Fair enough.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What newspaper? when? it can be checked out.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the newspaper was called "the news post leader" but i'm not sure about the date

Thread Information