Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Street fights\Backyard brawls

ok ok lets just say, this has happen
    did this made him "the man" or anything??
    i know sometimes you dan not avoid a fight tru tru
    but you can avoid putting some1 in a wheelchair.

i never started a fight, but i know 1 thing for sure:
    if some1 did this to 1 of my family or a friend of mine.
    i would put him in a wheelchair the same day. there would only be 1 exeption,
    if some1 else got to him first and put em in a wheelchair.

i know i would not be the only1 who would act stupid in this situation.
    so how did your mate deal with the guys friend,bro's,other people??

how did he deal with the police? does he have a record now? does that maybe make him the man?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Confirm
    ok ok lets just say, this has happen
    did this made him "the man" or anything??
    i know sometimes you dan not avoid a fight tru tru
    but you can avoid putting some1 in a wheelchair.

i never started a fight, but i know 1 thing for sure:
    if some1 did this to 1 of my family or a friend of mine.
    i would put him in a wheelchair the same day. there would only be 1 exeption,
    if some1 else got to him first and put em in a wheelchair.

i know i would not be the only1 who would act stupid in this situation.
    so how did your mate deal with the guys friend,bro's,other people??

how did he deal with the police? does he have a record now? does that maybe make him the man?

yes he does have a record now and he didn't start the fight, he is actually quite embarrassed about the whole issue

the lad and his family moved to a differant part of the country

i didn't say he was happy about what he had done

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lads & lasses, I'm with Memphis on this one, it's also been noted by the other mods about the dumb - yes dumb, this 10 year spilled my milk, looked at my girlfriend how do I kill him with this ninja death touch I heard about.

This is a boxing/technique/training forum NOT a streetfighting forum. There really is no debate about that.

Perhaps the main forum may enjoy taking the mickey out of you but we are and will try keep this section of the forum clean. If you have personal problems this probably isn't the place, the threads are most likely to get binned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That sounds like a local paper scottswald. I bet you've been watching national TV and seen the news about a women being stabbed in the neck (Been on everyday for 2 weeks now), then I'm damn sure some kid paralyzing 4 people and putting them in wheelchairs would be on the National news too. It just sounds like the typical "My dads harder than your dad" talk but in a streetfighting aspect.

I think all contact sport forums will see users posting slightly "below the line" material because we relate contact sports to violence. If I mention boxing to my girlfriend she shy's away from the convosation as she just see's the sport how she wants to see it. People will see boxing in different lights, I see it as a great way to keep fit, enjoy myself and a great sport to watch. Other people will see it as an outlet for their aggression or as a skill they can learn to teach the school bully a lesson.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy-Eye
    That sounds like a local paper scottswald. I bet you've been watching national TV and seen the news about a women being stabbed in the neck (Been on everyday for 2 weeks now), then I'm damn sure some kid paralyzing 4 people and putting them in wheelchairs would be on the National news too. It just sounds like the typical "My dads harder than your dad" talk but in a streetfighting aspect.

I think all contact sport forums will see users posting slightly "below the line" material because we relate contact sports to violence. If I mention boxing to my girlfriend she shy's away from the convosation as she just see's the sport how she wants to see it. People will see boxing in different lights, I see it as a great way to keep fit, enjoy myself and a great sport to watch. Other people will see it as an outlet for their aggression or as a skill they can learn to teach the school bully a lesson.
    if ya gonna send a reply, make sure you read the posts properly, not once did i mention 4 kids gettin' paralised

so if ya just tryin to get ya posts up, make sure ya talkin' sense and not just makin' shit up!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are a lot of reasons I train, but defending myself in a real life situation is probably my biggest reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah, i dunno why some of these guys take so much offense to it

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No one takes offence to it, more bollock bored of it. Most people dont care who punched\kicked\headbutted some kid, for those that do why not use PM's? that way you get to talk about your playground fights and no one else has to put up with it.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    No one takes offence to it, more bollock bored of it. Most people dont care who punched\kicked\headbutted some kid, for those that do why not use PM's? that way you get to talk about your playground fights and no one else has to put up with it.
    Well this one time i walked up to this kid and i...... just teasing memphis.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by scottswald
    my mate was standing at a bus stop and four older lads came over to him and pushed him to the floor, my mate stood up and headbutted one of them, he broke his jaw and paralised them
    I think I might be missing something but you definately said them not that I'm being pedantic or anything, perhaps you should word your posts better? I'm not trying to get my posts up as I rarely post because I have little info and experience to offer, I prefer to read all the infomation this board has to share, the texts on the home page have kept me happy for hours.

I dont mean this to sound like a flame so please dont take it that way.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've only been in 4 (I think ) street fights, actual boxing will help you very little untill it becomes a natural insinct its pointless coming on these boards the day before a street fight and thinking that your gonna learn enough to make it like rocky 5

The best thing boxing will teach you about street fights is how to stay out of them.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    I've only been in 4 (I think ) street fights, actual boxing will help you very little untill it becomes a natural insinct its pointless coming on these boards the day before a street fight and thinking that your gonna learn enough to make it like rocky 5

The best thing boxing will teach you about street fights is how to stay out of them.

well said...

if it's a playground scrap where they make a nice bare-knuckle boxing circle it may help - most just swing big while you aren't looking or you end up on the floor...do any of you kids watch these drunken fights caught on CCTV?

not to mention if you do get in a street fight and you box you are more likely to get in trouble for it, if you have a license there is a reasonable chance it cold be taken off you..it ain't worth it mate..of course if you have no choice then remember 'reasonable force', don't beat them to a bloody pulp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB

well said...

if it's a playground scrap where they make a nice bare-knuckle boxing circle it may help - most just swing big while you aren't looking or you end up on the floor...do any of you kids watch these drunken fights caught on CCTV?

not to mention if you do get in a street fight and you box you are more likely to get in trouble for it, if you have a license there is a reasonable chance it cold be taken off you..it ain't worth it mate..of course if you have no choice then remember 'reasonable force', don't beat them to a bloody pulp.
    Well saying boxing doesnt help is a load of shit. Boxing teaches you to see punches coming and how to counter, thats why i able to beat the guy who fought me at school. Missy just so you know, i tried to settle it with words but the little fuck wouldnt budge so when i saw him down at the school oval with his mate, i dropped my bag (bastard hit me while doing this) and then dropped him
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Snakey. Shut up.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Thread Information