Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need help guys, please give advice. ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I need help guys, please give advice. ASAP!!!!!!!!!

I keep getting these email from a women that calls herself, Stacy Richie. Her email is stacyrichie19@yahoo.com, this bitch keeps sending emails about her and me having an affair. She even knows my first name and cell phone number. At first i just thought she was a robot slut spamming my email but now it worries me. Now that she knows some personal info about me. My girl has read the email this Stacy Richie character has been sending me, and it is frustrating both of us. How do I get rid of this person, she keeps sending me emails to meet her or she would make up stories that me and her had hooked up.

Fuck its creepy I don't know what to do guys, have any of you experience anything like this? What should I do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I need help guys, please give advice. ASAP!!!!!!!!!

I say ask your girl if she's interested in a threesome Who knows? Call the cops, they can probably do something At least it's not a guy :P
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Marvelous Rain
    I keep getting these email from a women that calls herself, Stacy Richie. Her email is stacyrichie19@yahoo.com, this bitch keeps sending emails about her and me having an affair. She even knows my first name and cell phone number. At first i just thought she was a robot slut spamming my email but now it worries me. Now that she knows some personal info about me. My girl has read the email this Stacy Richie character has been sending me, and it is frustrating both of us. How do I get rid of this person, she keeps sending me emails to meet her or she would make up stories that me and her had hooked up.

F*** its creepy I don't know what to do guys, have any of you experience anything like this? What should I do?
    Can't you just block her emails so you she can't send any emails to you ??

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go to the 'Quarantine' file in your virus checker. Then carefully embed all the viruses contained there into an excel document.

Email her the excel document.

Problem solved. Her computer will be trashed.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Get her number blocked on your phone so she won't be able to call you and block her email and if it carrys on call the police and complain about harrasment.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

guys. thanks but my biggiest worry is how in the world is she getting my cell phone number and other personal info. Is there a way she could be hacking into my privacy?I got this feeling that she or whoever this person is, is hacking my info somehow. I don't know if its a sick bastard without anything better to do or some chick I really banged long ago out for some revenge on me and my relationship now

Is there a way I can find out her info atleast her location?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X
    Go to the 'Quarantine' file in your virus checker. Then carefully embed all the viruses contained there into an excel document.

Email her the excel document.

Problem solved. Her computer will be trashed.

If only i really do know how to do that step by step, i will really do it.

ICB Guest

guys. thanks but my biggiest worry is how in the world is she getting my cell phone number and other personal info. Is there a way she could be hacking into my privacy?I got this feeling that she or whoever this person is, is hacking my info somehow. I don't know if its a sick B****** without anything better to do or some chick I really banged long ago out for some revenge on me and my relationship now

Rains have you opened any dodgy emails ?? because thats one of the ways of hacking into someone's computer. Have you talked to any unknown people in IM's because thats another way to hack someone. Get back to me bro.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold Boxing
    guys. thanks but my biggiest worry is how in the world is she getting my cell phone number and other personal info. Is there a way she could be hacking into my privacy?I got this feeling that she or whoever this person is, is hacking my info somehow. I don't know if its a sick B****** without anything better to do or some chick I really banged long ago out for some revenge on me and my relationship now

Rains have you opened any dodgy emails ?? because thats one of the ways of hacking into someone's computer. Have you talked to any unknown people in IM's because thats another way to hack someone. Get back to me bro.
    I don't instant message anyone but my girl. I doubt I ever open up any suspicious emails, I barely read all of the emails I get. This person just came out of nowhere and started sending emails to me as if we are having an affair. I responded once and told her she was a robot slut and stop sending me emails, then later my girl did too cause she too got frustrated. Maybe it was a mistake responding to this spammer, how can i make this person pay? it freak me out when she sent me facts about me.

has this ever happened to anyone before?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what is that X? Im paranoid now man, I am hesitant to click on anything I haven't clicked before

ICB Guest

I don't instant message anyone but my girl. I doubt I ever open up any suspicious emails, I barely read all of the emails I get. This person just came out of nowhere and started sending emails to me as if we are having an affair. I responded once and told her she was a robot slut and stop sending me emails, then later my girl did too cause she too got frustrated. Maybe it was a mistake responding to this spammer, how can i make this person pay? it freak me out when she sent me facts about me.

Could it be one of your mates or etc pulling a prank on you ?? it seems a bit strange this person would come out of nowhere. But you haven't done nothing wrong so its all good don't worry about it. I personally would block any emails for this person and if this person still is trying to harass you. Call the cops but i wouldn't worry too much about it, maybe you registered at this person's site and gave out your info ?? could be a lot of things i wouldn't worry to much about it at the moment though Rains, but i hope everything gets sorted out for you soon CC.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what is that X? Im paranoid now man, I am hesitant to click on anything I haven't clicked before
    It's a funny flash animation (won't do any harm) .... I just dont know how to embed them on here proper;ly.

Click on it - its dead funny

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Could it be one of your mates or etc pulling a prank on you ?? it seems a bit strange this person would come out of nowhere. But you haven't done nothing wrong so its all good don't worry about it. I personally would block any emails for this person and if this person still is trying to harass you. Call the cops but i wouldn't worry too much about it, maybe you registered at this person's site and gave out your info ?? could be a lot of things i wouldn't worry to much about it at the moment though Rains, but i hope everything gets sorted out for you soon CC.
    It could be many things i guess i really don't know, I guess the only thing i could do is block this persons email.

but if anyone care to trash someones pc or send very vicious viruses please send it to stacyrichie19@yahoo.com

Please trash and trash her awfully.

Thread Information