Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trenabol!!!

Don't do it man it just ain't worth it long run.I am 67 years old now & have been into sport from an early age Football, rowing, judo .weightlifting.& a few others I've dabled with I have never taken any supplements every thing I have done naturally. the only 2 drugs you need are effort & self esteem use those two & you won't go far wrong PS I still do weights twice a week

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Thank you all very much. CC's to all of you, cept for the ones I CC'd less than 24 hours ago. I am amazed and gracious at your responses. They are all very intelligent and made me think bout takin this stuff.

Most of what you guys said I already knew or suspected. My buddy put it to me this way: you will gain mass and definition at an unbelievable rate, I mean FAST, we're talkin like in a week if I lift HARD and eat right, I'll notice a small differnce, in a month or two, specially two, a BIG differnce. The shit is amazing.
    But he also warned me of possible mood swings, he said they were minor, I been chillin with him basically the whole time he's been takin the shit, and he never got violent, but he's not a fighter to begin with. And he's got acne on his face, which he's always had, but got more from this stuff. And he was worried bout "poofy nipples" and says you'll get those too. So I might have to take an estrogen blocker. I'll be takin the Tren Xtreme which is for gettin more ripped, NOT the Tren Mass which is for bulkin up. Though I will bulk up some with all this protein I'll be consuming and carbs.

Point is this-AS OF RIGHT NOW I AM GOING TO TAKE THE STUFF. SORRY TO DISAPOINT YOU GUYS. I MAY CHANGE MY MIND IN THE COMING DAYS B4 I ACTUALLY ORDER IT. BUT I'VE SEEN FIRST HAND THE RESULTS AND THE VERY MINOR SIDE EFFECTS ON MY FRIEND. I FEEL ITS SAFE AND SUPER EFFECTIVE, BUT IT IS VERY VERY CLOSE TO BEING A STERIOD.
    Hulk mate honestly from what you are saying about this product i get the impression that u are from ready to take something so harsh.

You only need an estrogen blocker if the compund aromotazies. The puffy nipples your friend is experiencing might not have anything to do with the steroid. He could just be prone to puffy nipples. If the puffy nipples are a result of the trenabol then ur friend is experiencing mild gyno which is irreversible (except for surgery). Puffy nipples is gyno at its mildest form and to be honest it could be a shit load worse. Bitch tits are the obvious side effect which will actually ruin the look the of your body.

You also need to be aware of how this compound will affect your lipids. If it's harsh then you don't need to be running it for 2 months like your friend. That is a very very bad idea.

Basically Hulk your playing around with your body and some of the results are irreversible. The acne is a result of a surge in testosterone, except the test is artificial and because of this your friends testosterone levels are likely to have dropped dramitically to the point where his body will stop producing his own testosterone.

Honestly mate you sound so inexperienced in this field and i'm not trying to be that one guy on a forum who claims to know everything....because i honestly don't, but i do have personal experience of what your going through and i made the wrong choices and seriously risked my health.

Sorry pal, i strngly recommend that you don't do it.

http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've seen friends of mine go down this road with, and it's not good. Don't get greedy. You have gift of a young man's metabolism and natural testosterone. That's all you need, along with some good designer nutrition suppliments and hard work. I have a friend and former training parter who played around with near-steriod stuff quit a bit. He put on tons of muscle, increased his strenght a ton, and has all kinds of elbow and shoulder trouble as a result. He's 25 now, and now that he's done with college and has a job, he can't workout nearly as much, and he's lost most of the gain. He elbow and shoulder trouble remain. He used to box in his teens and we used to work out boxing when I didn't have a gym an a trainer. Now his joints can't handle a boxing workout. I'm 35 years old (and believe me, that makes a big difference) and his joints can't handle my boxing working at 25. Do the work, man, and be patient. I had never been in GREAT shape until I got serious about fitness at 29, and even then, with just some protein and glutamine, I made awesome progress in about 6 months and stayed heathly. If I had worked like that in my early 20's, I can only imagine.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well sorry to disapoint you all, but the stuff arrives on Tuesday. Its not the whole drug, just the TrenXtreme, which is the one that helps cut you rather than bulk up which would be the TrenMass. I been takin protein shakes the past week and lifting more to get ready to get on the cycle of TrenXtreme. I"m only doin one cycle and thats it. Trust me. And I will get bigger, stronger, more ripped.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You want to get up to 170? a 6 foot guy shouldn't have much bother doing that... no need to filll your self full of shit. Just have the work ethic and eat for it... 15 pounds isn't an awful lot and you're gonna get into a trap here - if you don't gain it naturally you you won't keep it natuarlly. 15 pounds isn't an awful lot to gain.

Stress your body with training... not upsetting the chemical balance of your body - get your protien and carbs in and train hard.

All there is too it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not disapointed just sad mate you've only got one body don't f**k it up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why the hell are boxers soo worried about getting ripped? you also doing a swimsuit competion b4 the fight? dude looks are for looks, size comes due to the bodies adaption to hard work...looking pretty won't help in a fight trust me...hard work on the other hand just might...and i will leave you with a friends words to me (regarding one cycle) 'if you're going to snort it you might as well skin pop and if you're going to skin pop you might as well mainline it" they talked about heroin, but the road you are getting ready to walk down is really no different....good luck.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by telboy66
    Not disapointed just sad mate you've only got one body don't f**k it up
    It's not gonna improve his life is it... you haven't found a magic potion or nothing here Hulk... Just more problems.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BUT I'VE SEEN FIRST HAND THE RESULTS AND THE VERY MINOR SIDE EFFECTS ON MY FRIEND. I FEEL ITS SAFE AND SUPER EFFECTIVE, BUT IT IS VERY VERY CLOSE TO BEING A STERIOD.
    Hulk, do not kid yourself with this 'very very close to being a steroid' shit man. How do you figure this out? Have you done research on this product? Do you understand how it works? I am all for taking things to give you the edge over your opponent. As far as i'm concerned it is not cheating, it is an even bigger dedication because you've put in the time to research other ways to become the best as well as training.
    But back to Trenabol..the way it works is it enters your body and then converts into an actual steroid..has the exact same effects as steroids because it IS A STEROID once it enters your body and your body converts it. What steroids do is shut down your natural testosterone production because you are putting hormones into your body externally so your body doesn't feel the need to produce it's own. So you are going to get big and ripped fast..correct to some extent but have you thought what will happen when you come off of the product?...You will have gone from having a higher than normal testosterone balance to ZERO male hormones because your body has shut it's own natural production down due to the Trenabol you've been taken.
    So what do you think will happen to all your lovely new muscle? How long do you think it takes for your body to get back to producing its normal amount of testosterone again? Studies say around 90 days. Have you researched to find out what supplements you should take POST CYCLE to help bring your natural hormones back up again? Again I ask what do you think will happen to your muscles in this period with no testosterone to support them? Yepp, you guessed it..you will have lost all of your gains and all you will have got from the course was a fucked up hormone balance for 3 months. You will be a woman inside for 3 months is the best way I can put it..Estrogen will be your dominant hormone. What does this do? Makes you more emotional, depression etc. With things happening in your life already that you mentioned, you really don't want to be more emotional.
    Trust me mate, you're not ready for supplements like this..just from the way you're talking, you aren't ready to fuck with your hormones. How old are you as well? I'm sorry i've tried to explain it to you without trying to confuse you or patronise but so much goes into things like steroids..they can be safe if you know what you're doing but you need to do more research man. Give me a shout if you need any help or any questions..i've been researching this stuff for 6 years. I'm a little rusty but i will help you with anything you need. I just don't think it's the right thing to do at this time. Another thing i'd advise you to do is wait a couple months after your friend has finished his cycle..then decide wether you want to do it.
    Steroids aren't a joke..and wether you like it or not..you will have taken steroids if you take Trenabol. I would much rather advocate the use of real steroids over Prohormones any day of the week. More effective, same side effects and at least they have been around longer so you know what you're dealing with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

another point to ponder, testing...this will get you banned from boxing or taint your rep (at best) YOU NEED to read about Chris Benoit and his family...he killed them over a span of three days i believe...that is testament to the psychological side effects and w/out test. being produced in your body, how do you think you wil feel in the ring sparring? not all that competitive and then what happens when you start to doubt yourself? more steroids or better yet the real deal? ready for abcesses if ya go into the shooting cycle? this could be a bad road...be careful

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    another point to ponder, testing...this will get you banned from boxing or taint your rep (at best) YOU NEED to read about Chris Benoit and his family...he killed them over a span of three days i believe...that is testament to the psychological side effects and w/out test. being produced in your body, how do you think you wil feel in the ring sparring? not all that competitive and then what happens when you start to doubt yourself? more steroids or better yet the real deal? ready for abcesses if ya go into the shooting cycle? this could be a bad road...be careful
    To be honest, i would rather he injected steroids rather than take this prohormone crap. Far safer on the liver. Steroids come in orals or injectables so I don't know what you mean by 'the real deal'. As far as i'm concerned as soon as he takes the Trenabol he has done the real deal. I just don't think Hulk realises this.
    Hulk, if you are going to do steroids then do them properly. Research and find out what is best for your goals and needs. Find out how it will affect you. Mentally, physically and emotionally. I warn you though, a proper and safe 'cycle' is 99% of the time based around an injectable product.
    Very good point about how he'll feel sparring iceman.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    To be honest, i would rather he injected steroids rather than take this prohormone crap. Far safer on the liver. Steroids come in orals or injectables so I don't know what you mean by 'the real deal'. As far as i'm concerned as soon as he takes the Trenabol he has done the real deal. I just don't think Hulk realises this.
    Hulk, if you are going to do steroids then do them properly. Research and find out what is best for your goals and needs. Find out how it will affect you. Mentally, physically and emotionally. I warn you though, a proper and safe 'cycle' is 99% of the time based around an injectable product.
    Very good point about how he'll feel sparring iceman.
    I'm 20 years old. And I feel confident taking this stuff. But you do seem to know your shit bro. I gotta give it up. I will be taking an estrogen blocker with it bro. This stuff is not THE DEVIL. Its just gonna help me get more ripped and stronger. Thank you very much though, sincerely for trying to warn me about it. You're a good man.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its just gonna help me get more ripped and stronger.

Your call at the end of the day though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll try one more time
    I know you feel young and invincible,but
    Your body is only designed to carry so much weight
    If you put too much on it your straining the hell out of your joints,and your going to pay hard for it later in life

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hulk if you get boobs I think you should send a pic to 'clean'.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Thread Information