Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trenabol!!!

In the gym last Saturday.
    I've got a close friend also a boxer....(Actually I just realised there he's a close friend as I said it!)
    But he travelds to the gym with a lifter, we got into a discussion about roids or "gear" as all hard drugs are refered to over here.

We swapped stories of guys we knew flying off the hndle for no huge reason and smaller guys being picked on because of their "lack of size"
    Honestly, I thought that it affected your bodies metabolism and chemical balance, but I didn't think it messed up your mind to the extent this guy detailed!!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Quote Originally Posted by Althugz
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    another point to ponder, testing...this will get you banned from boxing or taint your rep (at best) YOU NEED to read about Chris Benoit and his family...he killed them over a span of three days i believe...that is testament to the psychological side effects and w/out test. being produced in your body, how do you think you wil feel in the ring sparring? not all that competitive and then what happens when you start to doubt yourself? more steroids or better yet the real deal? ready for abcesses if ya go into the shooting cycle? this could be a bad road...be careful
    To be honest, i would rather he injected steroids rather than take this prohormone crap. Far safer on the liver. Steroids come in orals or injectables so I don't know what you mean by 'the real deal'. As far as i'm concerned as soon as he takes the Trenabol he has done the real deal. I just don't think Hulk realises this.
    Hulk, if you are going to do steroids then do them properly. Research and find out what is best for your goals and needs. Find out how it will affect you. Mentally, physically and emotionally. I warn you though, a proper and safe 'cycle' is 99% of the time based around an injectable product.
    Very good point about how he'll feel sparring iceman.
    I'm 20 years old. And I feel confident taking this stuff. But you do seem to know your shit bro. I gotta give it up. I will be taking an estrogen blocker with it bro. This stuff is not THE DEVIL. Its just gonna help me get more ripped and stronger. Thank you very much though, sincerely for trying to warn me about it. You're a good man.
    You're 20 years old...Then Trenabol will also have an irreversible psychological effect on you as your brain hasn't fully developed.
    I know how it feels to really want to do something and not having anyone tell you otherwise. Since you're determined to do this get a hold of some tablets called Nolvadex for after your course. This will help bring your natural testosterone back faster. Take this up until 4 weeks after you finish the Trenabol. I still do not recommend this course, don't get me wrong.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    another point to ponder, testing...this will get you banned from boxing or taint your rep (at best) YOU NEED to read about Chris Benoit and his family...he killed them over a span of three days i believe...that is testament to the psychological side effects and w/out test. being produced in your body, how do you think you wil feel in the ring sparring? not all that competitive and then what happens when you start to doubt yourself? more steroids or better yet the real deal? ready for abcesses if ya go into the shooting cycle? this could be a bad road...be careful
    To be honest, i would rather he injected steroids rather than take this prohormone crap. Far safer on the liver. Steroids come in orals or injectables so I don't know what you mean by 'the real deal'. As far as i'm concerned as soon as he takes the Trenabol he has done the real deal. I just don't think Hulk realises this.
    Hulk, if you are going to do steroids then do them properly. Research and find out what is best for your goals and needs. Find out how it will affect you. Mentally, physically and emotionally. I warn you though, a proper and safe 'cycle' is 99% of the time based around an injectable product.
    Very good point about how he'll feel sparring iceman.
    I'm 20 years old. And I feel confident taking this stuff. But you do seem to know your shit bro. I gotta give it up. I will be taking an estrogen blocker with it bro. This stuff is not THE DEVIL. Its just gonna help me get more ripped and stronger. Thank you very much though, sincerely for trying to warn me about it. You're a good man.
    You're 20 years old...Then Trenabol will also have an irreversible psychological effect on you as your brain hasn't fully developed.
    I know how it feels to really want to do something and not having anyone tell you otherwise. Since you're determined to do this get a hold of some tablets called Nolvadex for after your course. This will help bring your natural testosterone back faster. Take this up until 4 weeks after you finish the Trenabol. I still do not recommend this course, don't get me wrong.
    CC. Thank you. I'll be sure to check that Nolvadex stuff out after the cycle.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man trust me... I'm 20 as well.. We don't need more testosterone in order to bulk up, that's not the problem. You really sound like you just want to fill out a little more and lose a bit of body fat. I'm fairly certain you won't have tried a healthy diet along with daily training habits... If you aren't willing to make that sacrafice, it's insane that your considering taking this shit, let alone doing it. The only time you should even take most supplements(let alone roids of any pheremone stacks or w/e) is once you've got a good diet that you stick to, and get all the protein, complex carbs, fatty acids, etc. That you need. Here's a question that will probably cause you some embaressement if you ever intend to do proper research... After a hard workout, what do you drink or eat Hulk? Because if it isn't Dextrose and Maltodextrin or something close, as far as simple carbs, along with some antioxidants, and optimally a whey isolate protein or the equivalent say 15 mins later... The fact that your considering this shit is all the more laughable. I'm sure your friend who's gotten so much bigger using it has never even replenished his glycogen stores properly post workout anyways, it's just that he's 20 and can produce gains doing almost anything if he works hard at it. Trust me man, don't mean to sound like a know it all, but you really don't know enough about this stuff to consider taking it. You don't need it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking
    Man trust me... I'm 20 as well.. We don't need more testosterone in order to bulk up, that's not the problem. You really sound like you just want to fill out a little more and lose a bit of body fat. I'm fairly certain you won't have tried a healthy diet along with daily training habits... If you aren't willing to make that sacrafice, it's insane that your considering taking this shit, let alone doing it. The only time you should even take most supplements(let alone roids of any pheremone stacks or w/e) is once you've got a good diet that you stick to, and get all the protein, complex carbs, fatty acids, etc. That you need. Here's a question that will probably cause you some embaressement if you ever intend to do proper research... After a hard workout, what do you drink or eat Hulk? Because if it isn't Dextrose and Maltodextrin or something close, as far as simple carbs, along with some antioxidants, and optimally a whey isolate protein or the equivalent say 15 mins later... The fact that your considering this shit is all the more laughable. I'm sure your friend who's gotten so much bigger using it has never even replenished his glycogen stores properly post workout anyways, it's just that he's 20 and can produce gains doing almost anything if he works hard at it. Trust me man, don't mean to sound like a know it all, but you really don't know enough about this stuff to consider taking it. You don't need it.
    I should have my friend come on here and talk to some of you guys. Unlike me, he has researched the shit outta this stuff. And is all about the Whey protein and egg protein and carbs and healthy diet, and has had me changin my diet and takin whey protein 3 times a day leading up to taking this trenxtreme stuff. He's one of my best friends so I trust him.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well as I said Hulk, good luck and take care, I certainly hope it goes well for you.
    And no matter what you take, your diet and the work you put in will determine what you look like in the end.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's your metabolism like? I can't believe that training hard and supplementing your diet with 3 servings of whey protein a day won't do it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    What's your metabolism like? I can't believe that training hard and supplementing your diet with 3 servings of whey protein a day won't do it.
    I took a little protein for a while and I couldn't put on anything whilst boxing training.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What was your calorie intake?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My metabolism is shit bro. Least I feel like it is. I gotta bust my ass to stay just farily toned and a little ripped like I am. And no matter what I cannot fukin get a six pack. This is partially why I have turned to this shit. It should help.
    Also my diet is shit, and I eat way too much junk food. I can admit that. BUT I don't eat A LOT. I'm having to change my diet though if I wanna get the full effect of the tren xtreme.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly, you don't even have a good base to build this stuff off mate.

You need a solid diet and understanding of how to gain muscle mass and lose fat. Different things and I don't get the impression that you understand either too well mate. You're trying to sprint before you can walk... let alone run

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man trust me... I'm 20 as well.. We don't need more testosterone in order to bulk up, that's not the problem. You really sound like you just want to fill out a little more and lose a bit of body fat. I'm fairly certain you won't have tried a healthy diet along with daily training habits... If you aren't willing to make that sacrafice, it's insane that your considering taking this S***, let alone doing it. The only time you should even take most supplements(let alone roids of any pheremone stacks or w/e) is once you've got a good diet that you stick to, and get all the protein, complex carbs, fatty acids, etc. That you need. Here's a question that will probably cause you some embaressement if you ever intend to do proper research... After a hard workout, what do you drink or eat Hulk? Because if it isn't Dextrose and Maltodextrin or something close, as far as simple carbs, along with some antioxidants, and optimally a whey isolate protein or the equivalent say 15 mins later... The fact that your considering this S*** is all the more laughable. I'm sure your friend who's gotten so much bigger using it has never even replenished his glycogen stores properly post workout anyways, it's just that he's 20 and can produce gains doing almost anything if he works hard at it. Trust me man, don't mean to sound like a know it all, but you really don't know enough about this stuff to consider taking it. You don't need it.
    I should have my friend come on here and talk to some of you guys. Unlike me, he has researched the S*** outta this stuff. And is all about the Whey protein and egg protein and carbs and healthy diet, and has had me changin my diet and takin whey protein 3 times a day leading up to taking this trenxtreme stuff. He's one of my best friends so I trust him.
    Lol, why did you even post this thread asking for advice man. Everyone has told you it's a bad idea and you don't know enough about this, or have a solid fundamental diet and training regime in order to start with. If you get your friend to come on here and tell me that taking Steroids in order to bulk up, without even taking a proper fucking CARB/PROTEIN SHAKE post workout(as I'm sure you don't), is a good idea, then I'll tell him he's a fukin idiot. I won't say the same to you, because you obviously just don't even pretend to know what your talking about. You tell us that your diet is shit, and you eat a lot of junk food... But you would rather take a steroid that could permanantly alter your natural testosterone as well as damage your brain, than start eating well?!? And the pathetic thing is that for you to even reap the benefits of taking something like this, at least in the long term... You would need to have a good diet beforehand in order to ensure that you metabolise everything properly. Really man, anyone who has a clue what they are talking about with this stuff, must be cringing as I am to read your responses.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man trust me... I'm 20 as well.. We don't need more testosterone in order to bulk up, that's not the problem. You really sound like you just want to fill out a little more and lose a bit of body fat. I'm fairly certain you won't have tried a healthy diet along with daily training habits... If you aren't willing to make that sacrafice, it's insane that your considering taking this S***, let alone doing it. The only time you should even take most supplements(let alone roids of any pheremone stacks or w/e) is once you've got a good diet that you stick to, and get all the protein, complex carbs, fatty acids, etc. That you need. Here's a question that will probably cause you some embaressement if you ever intend to do proper research... After a hard workout, what do you drink or eat Hulk? Because if it isn't Dextrose and Maltodextrin or something close, as far as simple carbs, along with some antioxidants, and optimally a whey isolate protein or the equivalent say 15 mins later... The fact that your considering this S*** is all the more laughable. I'm sure your friend who's gotten so much bigger using it has never even replenished his glycogen stores properly post workout anyways, it's just that he's 20 and can produce gains doing almost anything if he works hard at it. Trust me man, don't mean to sound like a know it all, but you really don't know enough about this stuff to consider taking it. You don't need it.
    I should have my friend come on here and talk to some of you guys. Unlike me, he has researched the S*** outta this stuff. And is all about the Whey protein and egg protein and carbs and healthy diet, and has had me changin my diet and takin whey protein 3 times a day leading up to taking this trenxtreme stuff. He's one of my best friends so I trust him.
    Lol, why did you even post this thread asking for advice man. Everyone has told you it's a bad idea and you don't know enough about this, or have a solid fundamental diet and training regime in order to start with. If you get your friend to come on here and tell me that taking Steroids in order to bulk up, without even taking a proper fucking CARB/PROTEIN SHAKE post workout(as I'm sure you don't), is a good idea, then I'll tell him he's a fukin idiot. I won't say the same to you, because you obviously just don't even pretend to know what your talking about. You tell us that your diet is shit, and you eat a lot of junk food... But you would rather take a steroid that could permanantly alter your natural testosterone as well as damage your brain, than start eating well?!? And the pathetic thing is that for you to even reap the benefits of taking something like this, at least in the long term... You would need to have a good diet beforehand in order to ensure that you metabolise everything properly. Really man, anyone who has a clue what they are talking about with this stuff, must be cringing as I am to read your responses.
    Yeah...that bout sums it up.

Honestly I was expecting some positive feedback on the subject, or middleground, not ALL negative feedback. But I thank you all and you have helped me out and warned me bout this shit. And you guys seem to know what you're talkin bout. You are all good boxing nerd friends.
    Peace.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And no matter what I cannot fukin get a six pack.
    Also my diet is shit, and I eat way too much junk food.
    I can't believe what i'm hearing...You just answered your own question bro. That is why you don't have a six-pack!
    So you're using Trenabol to compensate for your lack of discipline? I promise you that will not work. Steroids aren't miracle drugs like people think. In fact you have to train and diet even HARDER when you're on them.
    Good luck either way man.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's what I'm trying to say! If you're diet/training aren't right to start off with then you're more than likely to just get: Fat/Spotty/moody

Thread Information