Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Trenabol!!!

I'm seriously thinking of taking Trenabol. In case you haven't heard of it, its basically a bad ass supplement for buffing up and bulking up. Its very close to a steroid and I've heard it referred to as one before on the internet. Its totally legal and safe though, they sell it at stores like Max Muscle everywhere. One of my best friends has taken it, and with eating a lot of protein and lifting like crazy has bulked up and gotten ripped in an amazingly short amount of time, like a couple months.

So I was hoping some of you might have some advice on Trenabol. I weigh like 155 lbs now, I'm 6 foot, and I have some definition but could look much better. My main concern is that I don't want to bulk up that much maybe like 10-15 lbs tops. I just wanna get ripped and stronger. I figure long as I don't eat too much and I still do my roadwork and work out at the gym I'll still be fine for boxing. I don't wanna get all bulked up and sacrifice speed and agility.
    Any advice? Besides sarcastic one liners . I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trenabol!!!

Yeah I knmow a guy that's taking this stuff. It's illegal in many countries and I can only presume thats because of health implications, my issue is this: You take a supplement and get ripped, you stay ripped as long as you take the supplement. You rip yourself naturally and it will remain as long as you maintain it, although it is far more difficult.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bro,dodge on it,Ive taken stuff that wasnt classified as a steroid at the time,but is now,A) it screws with your body,B)You find yourself doubting everything you did in that period

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trenebol is a pro-hormone. Most formulations were banned about a year ago. It is a very potent anabolic but with a major cost. It is very kidney toxic. It also causes acne, baldness, major gynecomastia (man boobs), testicular atrophy and high blood pressure. Most juicers who I have spoken with also claim that this is one of the anabolics with the most psychiatric effects. Mood swings and irritability are very common. In order to put on muscle mass you will need to eat, weight train and reduce your running. The downside, as you say is the potential for losses in speed and agility. Again, I would avoid this stuff. The short term gain is not woth the long term cost.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    I'm seriously thinking of taking Trenabol. In case you haven't heard of it, its basically a bad ass supplement for buffing up and bulking up. Its very close to a steroid and I've heard it referred to as one before on the internet. Its totally legal and safe though, they sell it at stores like Max Muscle everywhere. One of my best friends has taken it, and with eating a lot of protein and lifting like crazy has bulked up and gotten ripped in an amazingly short amount of time, like a couple months.

So I was hoping some of you might have some advice on Trenabol. I weigh like 155 lbs now, I'm 6 foot, and I have some definition but could look much better. My main concern is that I don't want to bulk up that much maybe like 10-15 lbs tops. I just wanna get ripped and stronger. I figure long as I don't eat too much and I still do my roadwork and work out at the gym I'll still be fine for boxing. I don't wanna get all bulked up and sacrifice speed and agility.
    Any advice? Besides sarcastic one liners . I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
    My advice would be to avoid at all costs. Trenabol is a steroid.

When i was 19 i took a similar product called superdrol. Back then it was perfectly legal and altho i had heard whispers of it being a steroid i ignored them because basically they were selling it all over the internet and i presumed they wouldn't be allowed to do that with harmful products.

Anyway Superdrol is now banned because it is a designer steroid. As a product it was great. I gained 9lbs in a week taking the minimum dosage. It was all dry gains as well, i didn't retain any water and for that 1 week i felt great. The problem was, at the back of my mind i knew what i was doing was dangerous and it was playing on my mind all the time......

On the 8th day i was training and was lifting a lot more than normal when suddenly i started to feel really unwell. I went pale and my eyes went really big. This scared the shit out of me and i was expecting to faint at any minute. I was that worried that i actually went to the hospital. I was ok. Looking back now, the only reason the above happened was because i stood up too quickly after knocking out a really heavy set on the bench press.

I'm telling you this because it made me realise that i was nowhere near ready to try anything like a steroid. I thought i was......but i wasn't....and the fact that your are asking for advice on a boxing forum suggest to me that, if you went through with it, you wouldn't know what you was letting yourself in for.

Anyways after that cycle i felt down all the time (side effect). I had no energy and i srated worrying about every little ailment. An extra beat in my heart, a bit of chest pain etc...

I went through close to two years convinced i was going to have a heart attack and looking back now it seems silly, but these are the sort of things that happen to you when your not mentally prepared to take such potent products.

I'd also like to add that whatever i gained from the cycle, came back off again over the next few months. Basically the increased 'muscle mass' from Superdrol is actually just stored gylcogen.

These are the sort of worries you might experience and that's without the physical side effects that the steroid can give you.

Basically what Hitmandonny says is the best advice anyone can give you. If you can't put it on naturally, you probably won't keep what the steroid has given you.

I know what your going through and i know how tempted you are but longterm it isn't worth it. My advice would be to just train hard and eat a lot of protein and complex carbs and in a years time you'll be in a far better position that you would be if you took trenabol. Looking good for a couple of weeks is no consolation for the possible long term dangers involved with tthis compound.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah,I used to be heavily in to Andro
    Not only did I have to deal with the side affects(a major one was my hairline going in to full retreat mode,its come back nicely thank you)
    But now,since most major governing sports bodies have re-classified it as a steroid,everything I did back then comes in to question in my own mind
    If you want to supplement,stick with creatine and whey protein,that should be more then enough

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you all very much. CC's to all of you, cept for the ones I CC'd less than 24 hours ago. I am amazed and gracious at your responses. They are all very intelligent and made me think bout takin this stuff.

Most of what you guys said I already knew or suspected. My buddy put it to me this way: you will gain mass and definition at an unbelievable rate, I mean FAST, we're talkin like in a week if I lift HARD and eat right, I'll notice a small differnce, in a month or two, specially two, a BIG differnce. The shit is amazing.
    But he also warned me of possible mood swings, he said they were minor, I been chillin with him basically the whole time he's been takin the shit, and he never got violent, but he's not a fighter to begin with. And he's got acne on his face, which he's always had, but got more from this stuff. And he was worried bout "poofy nipples" and says you'll get those too. So I might have to take an estrogen blocker. I'll be takin the Tren Xtreme which is for gettin more ripped, NOT the Tren Mass which is for bulkin up. Though I will bulk up some with all this protein I'll be consuming and carbs.

Point is this-AS OF RIGHT NOW I AM GOING TO TAKE THE STUFF. SORRY TO DISAPOINT YOU GUYS. I MAY CHANGE MY MIND IN THE COMING DAYS B4 I ACTUALLY ORDER IT. BUT I'VE SEEN FIRST HAND THE RESULTS AND THE VERY MINOR SIDE EFFECTS ON MY FRIEND. I FEEL ITS SAFE AND SUPER EFFECTIVE, BUT IT IS VERY VERY CLOSE TO BEING A STERIOD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you all very much. CC's to all of you, cept for the ones I CC'd less than 24 hours ago. I am amazed and gracious at your responses. They are all very intelligent and made me think bout takin this stuff.

Most of what you guys said I already knew or suspected. My buddy put it to me this way: you will gain mass and definition at an unbelievable rate, I mean FAST, we're talkin like in a week if I lift HARD and eat right, I'll notice a small differnce, in a month or two, specially two, a BIG differnce. The S*** is amazing.
    But he also warned me of possible mood swings, he said they were minor, I been chillin with him basically the whole time he's been takin the S***, and he never got violent, but he's not a fighter to begin with. And he's got acne on his face, which he's always had, but got more from this stuff. And he was worried bout "poofy nipples" and says you'll get those too. So I might have to take an estrogen blocker. I'll be takin the Tren Xtreme which is for gettin more ripped, NOT the Tren Mass which is for bulkin up. Though I will bulk up some with all this protein I'll be consuming and carbs.

Point is this-AS OF RIGHT NOW I AM GOING TO TAKE THE STUFF. SORRY TO DISAPOINT YOU GUYS. I MAY CHANGE MY MIND IN THE COMING DAYS B4 I ACTUALLY ORDER IT. BUT I'VE SEEN FIRST HAND THE RESULTS AND THE VERY MINOR SIDE EFFECTS ON MY FRIEND. I FEEL ITS SAFE AND SUPER EFFECTIVE, BUT IT IS VERY VERY CLOSE TO BEING A STERIOD.
    Bro something to think about,and to think about very hard
    You wont be young forever
    Your joints will be with you forever
    Another side affect of taking the close to roid,will probably get labeled as one down the road stuff,well you wont be young forever
    My knees and ankles can tell you when a storm's coming from a long way off
    Like I said I took the hell out of Andro,3 years of looking like a wall isnt worth it,and if I had known it was that close to a roid,and would eventually be classified as one,I wouldnt have so much as sniffed it

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey

Most of what you guys said I already knew or suspected. My buddy put it to me this way: you will gain mass and definition at an unbelievable rate, I mean FAST, we're talkin like in a week if I lift HARD and eat right, I'll notice a small differnce, in a month or two, specially two, a BIG differnce. The S*** is amazing.
    But he also warned me of possible mood swings, he said they were minor, I been chillin with him basically the whole time he's been takin the S***, and he never got violent, but he's not a fighter to begin with. And he's got acne on his face, which he's always had, but got more from this stuff. And he was worried bout "poofy nipples" and says you'll get those too. So I might have to take an estrogen blocker. I'll be takin the Tren Xtreme which is for gettin more ripped, NOT the Tren Mass which is for bulkin up. Though I will bulk up some with all this protein I'll be consuming and carbs.

Bro something to think about,and to think about very hard
    You wont be young forever
    Your joints will be with you forever
    Another side affect of taking the close to roid,will probably get labeled as one down the road stuff,well you wont be young forever
    My knees and ankles can tell you when a storm's coming from a long way off
    Like I said I took the hell out of Andro,3 years of looking like a wall isnt worth it,and if I had known it was that close to a roid,and would eventually be classified as one,I wouldnt have so much as sniffed it
    I hear exactly what you are sayin man. I know you're right too. But I can't shake the feeling of being young and just sayin "Its better to burn out than fade away". Life's been a bitch lately, what with females fukin me over, and goin up and down with my weight 5 lbs up, then down, and not goin anywhere. I just feel like I'm only 155, I wanna get more ripped, and bigger, and this shit will do it...FAST. The only thing that really worries me is that when I do have my first amatuer fight in March, I'll have to cut this weight back down or fight at a higher weight class against possibly a much bigger and stronger motherfucker. But I'd be using the 12 oz gloves too, and I imagine I'd be faster than him. I dunno...it makes no sense to bulk up at all for boxing does it?
    This is mainly for ME, and to look good, be stronger and feel good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Something else to think about
    I found the girl Ive been with for over 15 years after a few years of living on the streets
    She loves me for me,not for my guns
    And on top of that,she can probably bench you,and she's totally clean,she just works harder,and being a geek for fitness,I can tell you honestly,clean looks way hotter,you know the person put in the work

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Something else to think about
    I found the girl Ive been with for over 15 years after a few years of living on the streets
    She loves me for me,not for my guns
    And on top of that,she can probably bench you,and she's totally clean,she just works harder,and being a geek for fitness,I can tell you honestly,clean looks way hotter,you know the person put in the work
    Thank you buddy. I mean that.
    To be honest with you, I'm not looking for love.
    And I hear you about the natural and clean look, and all. We'll see how this thing goes, I know I will dedicate myself to it like no other, especially once I start seein some results. Plus like I say I've seen firsthand the pros and cons of this stuff on one of my best friends, and the pro's have outweighed the cons ten fold.

Maybe I'm just an idiot, but I feel good about takin this stuff, liftin hard, and changin my diet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just trying to save you from the mistakes Ive made in life,my left arm is currently welded to my side,and my right ankle is saying very loudly "Sleep is for wusses" because of the choices I made
    I like you bro,and dont wont to see you here 18 or so years down the road

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hulk, I don't really know you that well, but from some of your posts I can recognise that you are dedicated both to our sport and also to your body.

However, the drawback I have observed from your training is the physical strain you're placing on your body.
    Not so long ago you posted a thread sasying you were passing blood, have you considered the adverse affect that the Trenabol may have on your kidneys?

And also in regards yto your boxing, in the past I have lifted during my "time off" and for whateve reason I found massive gains naturally (young metabolism I guess) My peak was 170 of solid muscle and I loved the look. However I let thismuscle drop in order to get back to my fighting weight (154) and I haven't felt the same as I did before the weights since. Gradually my confidence is returning, but after bulking soi much I dig the Jones excuse for losing to Johnson and Tarver, dropping muscle weakens you and strains the body, so be careful about that.

Finally, man I know that we're young and we like to think we'll be young forever, but the only way we can ensure the longevity of our fitness, functionality and indeed comfort is by planning ahead and not burning ourselves out now. Think of Bernard Hopkins, he only kept in great shape by keeping clean and maintaining good condition. He then bulked up later naturally. I've been in the same situation when it comes to building my speed combinations, I've worked myself into the ground trying and ended up dislocating my shoulder, so just take care of yourself whatever choice you make.

I don't mean to sound condescending or as if i was speaking down to you and I'm sorry if I did sound like that but it's only because a dude with your dedication could be good and it would be a shame to see you injure yourself.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    Hulk, I don't really know you that well, but from some of your posts I can recognise that you are dedicated both to our sport and also to your body.

However, the drawback I have observed from your training is the physical strain you're placing on your body.
    Not so long ago you posted a thread sasying you were passing blood, have you considered the adverse affect that the Trenabol may have on your kidneys?

And also in regards yto your boxing, in the past I have lifted during my "time off" and for whateve reason I found massive gains naturally (young metabolism I guess) My peak was 170 of solid muscle and I loved the look. However I let thismuscle drop in order to get back to my fighting weight (154) and I haven't felt the same as I did before the weights since. Gradually my confidence is returning, but after bulking soi much I dig the Jones excuse for losing to Johnson and Tarver, dropping muscle weakens you and strains the body, so be careful about that.

Finally, man I know that we're young and we like to think we'll be young forever, but the only way we can ensure the longevity of our fitness, functionality and indeed comfort is by planning ahead and not burning ourselves out now. Think of Bernard Hopkins, he only kept in great shape by keeping clean and maintaining good condition. He then bulked up later naturally. I've been in the same situation when it comes to building my speed combinations, I've worked myself into the ground trying and ended up dislocating my shoulder, so just take care of yourself whatever choice you make.

I don't mean to sound condescending or as if i was speaking down to you and I'm sorry if I did sound like that but it's only because a dude with your dedication could be good and it would be a shame to see you injure yourself.
    Thanks a lot, CC in 24 hours man. And you did not come off as condescending at all. I only plan to do one cycle and get on an estrogen blocker if need be as well. So I feel safe bout doin this shit, and seein great results. Don't want to gain too much weight though, cus like you say I am dedicated to boxing, in fact I got sparring in bout 40 mins.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok man, but be careful.

Thread Information