Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Funny Paulie Malignaggi interview

http://boxingtalk.com/pag/article14647.html

I love when G LEON tells him to say "I" instead of referring to himself in third person. Read it,funny stuff. I have gone back to disliking Paulie again. His stupid vooice,motormouth,I thought he would have learnt some humbleness and respect after the Cotto beating he took,I think Hatton needs to give him another one,rought him again. Dam big mouth! Especially after his showing v Herman,people thought,legitimately,that Herman could have got the W in that fight. Yet they are blind according to Paulie. Asswipe. It was a close fight that could have gone either way.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Funny Paulie Malignaggi interview

Read the paragraph starting:

GL: They know who Paulie Malignaggi is. They see the hair, they see the outfits, ...

and tell me you don't want to see this guy get beaten up again. He's ridiculous. Who in their right mind would be jealous of a greasy haired,big mouthed,feather fisted poof?Whos' biggest claim to fame is getting his face re structured by the fists of the Caguas crusher.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc gamo for this and all the other threads from tday bro great work man ive got loads to read

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC back my friend,just keeping my fellow boxing fiends appetite quenched.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gamo that was a good read. He talked a lot of sense at the beginning of the article when he pointed out he was basically there for the taking.

Only thing is, he makes you wanna see him get ko'd and he's only really becoming a biggish name because of his mouth....and the beating he took from Cotto.

I can see another beating on it's way....depending on who gets to him first out of Witter and Hatton.
    Please let it be Hatton!
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC back Ono mate. I totally agree,he was fine at the beginning but then his ego goes out of control! Witter or Hatton become P4P contenders in my list if they KTFO this guy,merely for shutting that big mouth!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    CC back Ono mate. I totally agree,he was fine at the beginning but then his ego goes out of control! Witter or Hatton become P4P contenders in my list if they KTFO this guy,merely for shutting that big mouth!
    I also think that Cotto at 140 was only maybe 60% of what he is at welter and look what he did to him. Hatton will eat him. I'd love to see it.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono
    I also think that Cotto at 140 was only maybe 60% of what he is at welter and look what he did to him. Hatton will eat him. I'd love to see it.
    Yeah,that's probably true about Cotto.I want to see anyone beat him,heck it could be Lovemore Ndou!! As long as Paulie's big mouth is shut,I'm happy. He flaps his gums way too much for someone who has not done much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The sooner Paulie gets KNFO the better, he does too much talking and not enough with his fists .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Priceless!

I think Paulie took too many head shots from Cotto or he has been watching too many RJJ interviews,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah,that's probably true about Cotto.I want to see anyone beat him,heck it could be Lovemore Ndou!! As long as Paulie's big mouth is shut,I'm happy. He flaps his gums way too much for someone who has not done much.
    While I agree it would be sweet to see Malignaggi beat, I am wondering what would make you believe in N'dou? Last time round - 8 months ago (!) - he lost with 10 points on the closest card.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikkel_K
    While I agree it would be sweet to see Malignaggi beat, I am wondering what would make you believe in N'dou? Last time round - 8 months ago (!) - he lost with 10 points on the closest card.
    You misinterpret bro,I mean I just want to see him beat,even if it is by Lovemore Ndou,a guy I've criticised in the past for wanting a rematch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope you understand that threads like this is the reason Paulie talks so much
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Thread Information