Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs up What a fight , between Juanma Lopez vs Johnatan Oquendo

They going to fight for the opportunity of Title with the mexican Daniel Ponce de Leon in super bathanweight division , this going to be a tremendous fight , Juanma said that he going KO Oquendo and arent going to pass after 8th round , Juanma won him in Amateur, now Oquendo have scuffle , he said that all the people going see in this night something different and who going be the best in these Division. Juanma with a record of 20-0-18KO , Oquendo with a record of 14-1-9KO , these Bout going be interesting there going be too Nelso Dieppa vs El Nene Sanchez in 108 pnd , the winner going challenge to the" Iron Boy " Ivan Calderon , the fight going be by PPV Sport Channel.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What a fight , between Juanma Lopez vs Johnatan Oquendo

Quote Originally Posted by Macho View Post
    They going to fight for the opportunity of Title with the mexican Daniel Ponce de Leon in super bathanweight division , this going to be a tremendous fight , Juanma said that he going KO Oquendo and arent going to pass after 8th round , Juanma won him in Amateur, now Oquendo have scuffle , he said that all the people going see in this night something different and who going be the best in these Division. Juanma with a record of 20-0-18KO , Oquendo with a record of 14-1-9KO , these Bout going be interesting there going be too Nelso Dieppa vs El Nene Sanchez in 108 pnd , the winner going challenge to the" Iron Boy " Ivan Calderon , the fight going be by PPV Sport Channel.
    Is it definetly an eliminator to fight Ponce de leon? I actually haven't had the chance to see Juanma fight but have heard he's the goods.. I hope he wins this fight then hands De Leon his ass. I hate Ponce, he's perhaps my least favourite fighter to watch. Crude doesn't even begin to describe that guy. My problem is that Lopez is still just a young prospect. Hope it isn't another Rey Bautista for De Leon. I want to see him try and unify and get KTFO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What a fight , between Juanma Lopez vs Johnatan Oquendo

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Is it definetly an eliminator to fight Ponce de leon? I actually haven't had the chance to see Juanma fight but have heard he's the goods.. I hope he wins this fight then hands De Leon his ass. I hate Ponce, he's perhaps my least favourite fighter to watch. Crude doesn't even begin to describe that guy. My problem is that Lopez is still just a young prospect. Hope it isn't another Rey Bautista for De Leon. I want to see him try and unify and get KTFO.
    Well p4pking , this fight going to be interesting , if Juanma win ;then with Ponce de Leon is probably that he win ,you know why ;because i saw some videos fight of DeLeon and his defense is very poor and slow, obviosly he is a good southpaw and hit hard ,but perhaps Juanma have the opportunity to show him his good skills and hard punches too , so i hope he wins.......he are very Hungriest to be a World Champ.....let see ....

Thread Information