Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just rewatched Pacquaio-JMM 1

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    Marami pong salamat, as usual pareng Bruce. Yup, nobody seems to want to believe about pac's injury - they're just simply in state of denial. If people ignore some vital info's in their analysis, they are naturally bound to fail. So we'll get our revenge soon for all the fun they made on us - not that I care, haha, cuz I'm always easy...

The only thing that concerns me though - it's a bit of superstition so you may laff it off if you wish pareng Bruce - is that pac's fate always seems to follow Ate Glo's fate, so naturally I'm a bit concerned with all the trouble she's going through now. Remember right after the controversial first Marquez fight, it was an equally controversial election the next day. These sort of things continued up to now... Hahaha, sige tawanan mo na ako.
    just remember pareng PAcfan what Joey Salceda said (referring to ate Glo), "she may be a b*tch, but she's the luckiest b*tch alive.If you are saying that PAcquiao's fate is connected to ate Glo, then I will be very confident that he will win over Marquez.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fightfan View Post
    Alot of Pac-man fans I guess in here anyway.I just can't see what all or your have so called seen out of Pacman these last few outings.Being dropped dosen't mean a damn thing unless you stay down.Marquez got knocked down three times and got right back up.That shows one thing
    HEART.Something that really hasn't been tested on Pacquiao do too his blazing fists.I am not putting Pac-man down I just don't know about his desire and determination in his last few.It seems he has a step or two where Marquez has looked excellent recently.If you point to Marquez being knocked down against Barrera I say look at the fight again and you can plainly see Barrera was never even in the fight.Were in the Pacquiao fight it wasn't until the championship rounds we seen who won.

Again the master counter-puncher Marquez in 10.
    Pacquiao's heart not tested yet? Have you watched Pacquaio vs EM1? You will see Pacquaio's heart there despite the cut and the flowing blood from a headbutt.

Hayyy. Am I becoming a fanatic here again or some people just don't know what they are saying?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacquaio has to have some of the most annoying fans in any sport. All I've seen in this thread is his nut huggers shoot down anyone who attempts to offer any reason that he won't dominate the fight.. I agree with Taeth on the original premise, that Pac did a lot better in the championship rounds than people tend to say he did.. It's not as though he caught him coming in cold and then after Marquez whethered the storm it was smooth sailing. However he did catch him him cold, it's not as if Marquez isn't capable of weathering Pacqiao's assault. If Marquez saves himself from early punishment and looks to fight smart there's no reason to think he can't win this fight. Saying Marquez is past his best is a pre-packaged excuse from the anti-Pac brigade huh? Or maybe if he isn't at his best, it's because Pac beat his prime right out of him. If he had just got some gel insoles for his shoes Marquez wouldn't even be fighting today, huh? Why the hell even bother to post when you aren't able to entertain another point of view... I haven't heard one of his fans on here break down the fight or explain why Pac will win, other than that he is now supposedly in his prime while Marquez is past his best. But if someone who isn't in love with Pac brings that up, it's an excuse? So lame.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    I just can't help but comment on your post addicted to_boxing.

First, Pacquaio's team did not wait for JMM to age. It was JMM who did not accept the rematch after their first fight.JMM opted for Chris John so PAcquaio had to look for more worthy opponents(in terms of financial reward and prestige).Nor has JMM shown any interest of fighting Pacquaio again not until recently. When JMM challenged Pacquaio, it was immediately accepted by Pacquaio after JMM conceded to accept the terms of PAcquaio which was actually very reasonable (hope you know what it was coz it was as if you know everything in boxing, though in truth you had no idea of what you were talking).

You were talking of Soto and Guzman as better opponents for Pacquaio................. are you serious? They are good boxers, no doubt about it, but JMM is still the best opponent PAcquaio could have for now.

No doubt Juan Diaz is also a good choice for Pacquaio but the boxing world's clamor was for PAcquaio to fight JMM first. Can you blame Pacquaio or his team for being gracious about it?

Second, who are you calling a UK midget with little overrated skills? Hatton's first defeat was from the P4P #1. Does that defeat make him overrated? Tell that to all the respected members in this forum and they will tell you that you lack some boxing knowledge despite of your being addicted to it.....

Peace man.
    Unless you sat in on the negotiations in person or have recordings your rhetoric is no more speculation than mine. So stop acting as though you are the IT in here. If you read Manila press the blame is on JMM. If you read Mexico city press and it was Pac's fault. Pac is the bigger draw no doubt but JMM is and was the champ then. Up until recent times the champ had the larger draw. There is no shame in wanting the larger purse and respect. I hope JMM wins for this reason alone to make PAC have to wait for a third fight and accept the lower purse. But I really want to see Pac vs Diaz and see how he fares against an extremely offensive and accurate puncher. To see what happens when Pac's foe has as much energy and does not buckle from one of his punches. JMM is unfinished business but it is also business too late. JMM fans will argue he is too late after his loss. ? Just waiting for Pac to have a fight where no doubt exist before a fight. Then he will have my and the haters full attention..

PS.. I am not a JMM or MAB fanatic, no unwarranted references to them is required.
    Last edited by Addicted to_boxing; 02-27-2008 at 07:57 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Pacquaio has to have some of the most annoying fans in any sport. All I've seen in this thread is his nut huggers shoot down anyone who attempts to offer any reason that he won't dominate the fight.. I agree with Taeth on the original premise, that Pac did a lot better in the championship rounds than people tend to say he did.. It's not as though he caught him coming in cold and then after Marquez whethered the storm it was smooth sailing. However he did catch him him cold, it's not as if Marquez isn't capable of weathering Pacqiao's assault. If Marquez saves himself from early punishment and looks to fight smart there's no reason to think he can't win this fight. Saying Marquez is past his best is a pre-packaged excuse from the anti-Pac brigade huh? Or maybe if he isn't at his best, it's because Pac beat his prime right out of him. If he had just got some gel insoles for his shoes Marquez wouldn't even be fighting today, huh? Why the hell even bother to post when you aren't able to entertain another point of view... I haven't heard one of his fans on here break down the fight or explain why Pac will win, other than that he is now supposedly in his prime while Marquez is past his best. But if someone who isn't in love with Pac brings that up, it's an excuse? So lame.
    hahaha. try to read the post of those who said that MArquez is past his best.It's GAME saying that and all other pac-haters. Truth is, we were entertaining the point of view of members here who talks with sense but there are just some people who hates Pacquaio and can't listen to reason and explanation....... they are those who claim that we don't explain why Pac would win.

Anyway, as a responsible poster in this forum, I'd like to illuminate you the reasons why Pac will win.

1. Pac has greatly improved. From a one-dimensional fighter, he is becoming all around. Watch how he fought MAB. Do I need to explain that had MAB engaged in an all-out duel with PAcquaio, he would have been KOed early.

2. Pacquiao is faster and stronger than JMM. It's obvious. No need to explain.

3. Pacquaio like Marquez has a big heart.No question about his courage.

4. Regarding skills, he has just won over MAB who was considered to be very skillful.I would rather say, won easily over a very skilled fighter. As you know, skills don't easily get old.

Do I need to add more?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to_boxing View Post
    Unless you sat in on the negotiations in person or have recordings your rhetoric is no more speculation than mine. So stop acting as though you are the IT in here. If you read Manila press the blame is on JMM. If you read Mexico city press and it was Pac's fault. Pac is the bigger draw no doubt but JMM is and was the champ then. Up until recent times the champ had the larger draw. There is no shame in wanting the larger purse and respect. I hope JMM wins for this reason alone to make PAC have to wait for a third fight and accept the lower purse. But I really want to see Pac vs Diaz and see how he fares against an extremely offensive and accurate puncher. To see what happens when Pac's foe has as much energy and does not buckle from one of his punches. JMM is unfinished business but it is also business too late. JMM fans will argue he is too late after his loss. ? Just waiting for Pac to have a fight where no doubt exist before a fight. Then he will have my and the haters full attention..

PS.. I am not a JMM or MAB fanatic, no unwarranted references to them is required.
    Case settled. Wait until Pacquaio fights Diaz. For the moment, stop making accusations without basis.

It's not like PAcquaio fighting Diaz by just pushing your whimsical button. Big fights need to be negotiated. JMM came first and Diaz can wait. Had PAcquaio opted for Diaz then people would be saying that he ducked JMM. Can you understand what I'm saying?

Patience is a virtue addicted to_boxing. It's one thing that you also need in boxing.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Pacquiao's heart not tested yet? Have you watched Pacquaio vs EM1? You will see Pacquaio's heart there despite the cut and the flowing blood from a headbutt.

Hayyy. Am I becoming a fanatic here again or some people just don't know what they are saying?
    Gee talk about Disneyland (Fantasyland) like fanatics, the EM1 fight was a tough fight but PAC was never in severe danger of being Ko'd. In addition EM was never a power puncher. The head but was also not that severe dreamer. Pac started too late or he would have won that fight too ... Learn the definition of not having ones' heart tested vs tough. Heart tested perfect example see the Pac vs JMM fight. When has Pac had to get up off the canvas, had face brutalized or found himself too far behind on the scorecards and rallied to pull out a fight?

Bruce Bruce Bruce so smart yet so blindly in Love (with Pac)

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Case settled. Wait until Pacquaio fights Diaz. For the moment, stop making accusations without basis.

It's not like PAcquaio fighting Diaz by just pushing your whimsical button. Big fights need to be negotiated. JMM came first and Diaz can wait. Had PAcquaio opted for Diaz then people would be saying that he ducked JMM. Can you understand what I'm saying?

Patience is a virtue addicted to_boxing. It's one thing that you also need in boxing.

Bruce I am all for the JMM fight, I also like Pac's 2008 fight plans minus the fight against the lesser Diaz. I do not know where you get that I am not. What accusations am I making in my previous post? You may try researching the meaning of the words you use Dictionary.com

Note: opinions are not accusations.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

hahaha. try to read the post of those who said that MArquez is past his best.It's GAME saying that and all other pac-haters. Truth is, we were entertaining the point of view of members here who talks with sense but there are just some people who hates Pacquaio and can't listen to reason and explanation....... they are those who claim that we don't explain why Pac would win.

Anyway, as a responsible poster in this forum, I'd like to illuminate you the reasons why Pac will win.

1. Pac has greatly improved. From a one-dimensional fighter, he is becoming all around. Watch how he fought MAB. Do I need to explain that had MAB engaged in an all-out duel with PAcquaio, he would have been KOed early.

2. Pacquiao is faster and stronger than JMM. It's obvious. No need to explain.

3. Pacquaio like Marquez has a big heart.No question about his courage.

4. Regarding skills, he has just won over MAB who was considered to be very skillful.I would rather say, won easily over a very skilled fighter. As you know, skills don't easily get old.

Do I need to add more?
    Nice post Bruce I agree with all but line 1. Pac was not inspired to fight because MAB gave no effort. There was no boxing domination there was a Bull Dog vs a pussy (MAB) MAB was a disgrace and I think Pac let him ride off upright. But boxing domination, sorry no can do!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gee talk about Disneyland (Fantasyland) like fanatics, the EM1 fight was a tough fight but PAC was never in severe danger of being Ko'd. In addition EM was never a power puncher. The head but was also not that severe dreamer. Pac started too late or he would have won that fight too ... Learn the definition of not having ones' heart tested vs tough. Heart tested perfect example see the Pac vs JMM fight. When has Pac had to get up off the canvas, had face brutalized or found himself too far behind on the scorecards and rallied to pull out a fight?

Bruce Bruce Bruce so smart yet so blindly in Love (with Pac)
    EM may not be that big puncher but I'm sure he can knock down opponents like David Diaz even past his prime.

Headbutt not severe dreamer? what do you mean by that? AS far as I know (coz I have watched the fight), the cut was so bad that PAcquaio had to bathe in blood all throughout the fight. Watch again their fight.

Learn the definition of not having ones' heart tested vs tough. Heart tested perfect example see the Pac vs JMM fight. When has Pac had to get up off the canvas, had face brutalized or found himself too far behind on the scorecards and rallied to pull out a fight?

So that's your definition of heart?I could accept that.But.......

I'll give you a description (not definition)of having a heart......It's fighting all the way although you know that you may not be able to win that fight. Fighting with only one eye while the other eye is blinded by blood because of a very nasty cut.After that very painful defeat, fighting again that guy(Morales) to win a very convincing KO. That's how I describe having a heart.

Now you should know that I have my reasons to be in love with Pacquaio.....

Too bad you don't have......

I suggest you watch the fight.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bruce I am all for the JMM fight, I also like Pac's 2008 fight plans minus the fight against the lesser Diaz. I do not know where you get that I am not. What accusations am I making in my previous post? You may try researching the meaning of the words you use Dictionary.com

Note: opinions are not accusations.
    Opinions do sometimes take the form of accusations. That I know coz I have my background in law. I suggest you look at the legal dictionary.
    Last edited by brucelee; 02-27-2008 at 08:54 AM.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    Good posting Rain. A raw Pac floored prime JMM 3x. Now I can't wait the result of prime (present) Pac against past prime JMM.

Unfotunately, GAME can no longer do name changing bet with you or anyone else coz we already made that bet on each other.

What is wrong with Diaz calling out Pac? As if Pac bowling over lesser weight fighters moving up to challenge Pac was ok? ( Larios and Solis) This this type of hypocrisy is what makes people hate Pac fans and disrepect the accomplishments of Pac. It is ok for Pac, but not others !!!! Pac fanatics would have you believe Phillipine boxing rumors are more ligitimate than those of Latin America or any other circles .... It's crazy man ..........

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice post Bruce I agree with all but line 1. Pac was not inspired to fight because MAB gave no effort. There was no boxing domination there was a Bull Dog vs a pussy (MAB) MAB was a disgrace and I think Pac let him ride off upright. But boxing domination, sorry no can do!
    MAB may have been pussy (in your point of view) but if you ask me, he just fought an intelligent fight.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Opinions do some time take the form of accusations. That I know coz I have my background in law. I suggest you look at the legal dictionary.
    Ok, Johnny "Pan de Sal" Cochran where in my posting is there an accusation and what is the perceived principle of suggestion ?

Addicted to_boxing Guest

MAB may have been pussy (in your point of view) but if you ask me, he just fought an intelligent fight.
    Yes , MAB made sure he could walk upright into the bank and cash his earnings

Thread Information