Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Just rewatched Pacquaio-JMM 1

Share/Bookmark
    Addicted to_boxing Guest

Default Re: Just rewatched Pacquaio-JMM 1

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    EM may not be that big puncher but I'm sure he can knock down opponents like David Diaz even past his prime.

Headbutt not severe dreamer? what do you mean by that? AS far as I know (coz I have watched the fight), the cut was so bad that PAcquaio had to bathe in blood all throughout the fight. Watch again their fight.

Learn the definition of not having ones' heart tested vs tough. Heart tested perfect example see the Pac vs JMM fight. When has Pac had to get up off the canvas, had face brutalized or found himself too far behind on the scorecards and rallied to pull out a fight?

So that's your definition of heart?I could accept that.But.......

I'll give you a description (not definition)of having a heart......It's fighting all the way although you know that you may not be able to win that fight. Fighting with only one eye while the other eye is blinded by blood because of a very nasty cut.After that very painful defeat, fighting again that guy(Morales) to win a very convincing KO. That's how I describe having a heart.

Now you should know that I have my reasons to be in love with Pacquaio.....

Too bad you don't have......

I suggest you watch the fight.
    I have

I'll buy that to a point. However injury takes on a completely different meaning when the damage you have received is not inflicted by your opponents fistic ability. Pacs power advantage and endorphins willed him on. Mentaly you know you just need to find the right moment when you know you out gun your opponent . As opposed to knowing or feeling what Pacs opponents have had to feel ---- "'FEAR'" !! Hardly ranks as a huge test of adversity to most.

I do not love or dislike Pac as my wife is Pinay..........

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to_boxing View Post
    I have

I'll buy that to a point. However injury takes on a completely different meaning when the damage you have received is not inflicted by your opponents fistic ability. Pacs power advantage and endorphins willed him on. Mentaly you know you just need to find the right moment when you know you out gun your opponent . As opposed to knowing or feeling what Pacs opponents have had to feel ---- "'FEAR'" !! Hardly ranks as a huge test of adversity to most.

I do not love or dislike Pac as my wife is Pinay..........

You don't know how Pac felt during that time. With your eyes closing because of a cut, would you also not feel some fear knowing you have no chance of winning coz you're fighting a very skilled boxer?

nah, this discussion is going nowhere.

as to your accusations, let me remind you of one accusation( among the many accusations) you made.

What you say has not merit as to what happens in the ring. In two weeks I will not be foolish waiting 4 years for a man to age is great strategy on PAC teams behalf. JMM is really good but many PAC fans have already mention how slow and flt footed JMM has looked recently. So Kudos to the Geriatric Assassin. Bring on Soto, Juan Diaz and Guman and lower the age requirements. Pac should win this fight, I just anxious to see if JMM can muster up one last effort. More interested in A Pac vs Baby Bull match or a sibling revenge fight with Soto. Not a circus match against a UK midget with little over rated skills.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    You outta be kiddin.' Soto & Guzman is nowhere in the class of Marquez, though I concede that Baby Bull could be a real tough customer and if I were pac's team, I'd avoid him until he has settled well enough in the 135 class. And of course, 'no circus match against the UK 'little giant.' Oh, ya I almost forgot, pac's good at making prime fighters turn old overnight.
    Strictly speaking from physical abilities from being younger with less mileage: 2 traits Pacs recent opponents seem to lack. MAB 1 and JMM1 were the only instances. Outside of that Pac has administered Rx's to old geezers. JMM & MAB are 34, EM is 32. Both EM and MAB had many wars prior to Pac. JMM 1 was entertaining but that was 4 years ago. How can you say that these guys are not old? The numbers are factual age does not lie !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Marquez should of got the win
    Actually Pacquiao should have. One of the judges scored the first round 10-7 instead of 10-6.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacquiao's heart not tested yet? Have you watched Pacquaio vs EM1? You will see Pacquaio's heart there despite the cut and the flowing blood from a headbutt.

Hayyy. Am I becoming a fanatic here again or some people just don't know what they are saying?
    Well Pac-man after the first Morales fight did show some heart but not much he really did go for he kill what he is good for.He was happy to try and box Morales.It's seems when someone gives him a bit of trouble he is happy with trying to box and not for the kill.Another thing I don't like is his attitude when he lost to Morales he moreso than Roach complained about "how the boxing gloves were not gloves but pillows" all I can say is WAH!! . At the end of the Marquez fight he complained about "foot blisters"and how it hampered his movement.All I can say is look at Holmes vs Cooney.Larry Holmes had nothing but blood in his shoes from blisters and still got a big victory probably his biggest and heart.Can we say that from what we've seen from Pacquiao.I am not putting Pac-man down I like him but when tested I've found his heart isn't were it should be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smile Re: Just rewatched Pacquaio-JMM 1

i think that the first match between them could have gone either way(coin toss).PAC came out very strong and continued even though he was adjusting himself as well as JMM after the first round.

This match it gonna be great. PAC is gonna show what he is capable of. He's gonna look at the video tape and see open areas which he can exploit and use to his advantage. PAC is too agile too fast and he never drops momentum whether he is getting hit or not. He always stays active which i think it's gonna be too much for JMM to handle. Maybe JMM should of taken the rematch right after the first one but he took too long and his time is up. JMM will put up a fight because he is great with his counter punches also he is going to look at video tapes and see how to adjust himself but i still believe PAC is going to be too fast for him.

PAC wins unanimous dicision.................IMO!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just remember pareng PAcfan what Joey Salceda said (referring to ate Glo), "she may be a b*tch, but she's the luckiest b*tch alive.If you are saying that PAcquiao's fate is connected to ate Glo, then I will be very confident that he will win over Marquez.
    You mean ate Glo's gonna knock 'em all out, again?!! Not very surprising anymore, though. You know, I don't care much about her - she's so emotionless, naw, heartless - but what I don't like is the usual people (you know who) who are manipulating all those things. They brought Lozada right before edsa days, and now they brought in a new witness who says he supposedly has a direct knowledge of Ate receiving 20 million $s - he was probably brought in to give the final punch for their new people power plan this friday. But unfortunately for them, unlike Lozada, the new witness was obviously made to tell a lie and even some of the senators doubt him. If it weren't for them, and maybe also pac, I'd be joining the rally myself. But have to admit sometimes I can't resist myself being impressed by this little 'angel' of a lady who's really tough and all those barakos can't kick her out...

By the way, I like your new avatar. Using an image of some dubious political character heh. Gaya gaya puto maya!
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bruce and Addicted to ..., can't believe you guys engaging in such a serious debate. If there still were those cc's I'd given you guyz each. I'm not much that serious here, just fooling around most of the time - trying to scare off some kids here with some of my 'bluffings' and having a hearty laff after that, haha. Well anywayz, my hats off for the two of you, and I'll also include Game here, for your intense passion when you guys discuss boxing. You guyz put the Clintons and Obama to shame.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You mean ate Glo's gonna knock 'em all out, again?!! Not very surprising anymore, though. You know, I don't care much about her - she's so emotionless, naw, heartless - but what I don't like is the usual people (you know who) who are manipulating all those things. They brought Lozada right before edsa days, and now they brought in a new witness who says he supposedly has a direct knowledge of Ate receiving 20 million $s - he was probably brought in to give the final punch for their new people power plan this friday. But unfortunately for them, unlike Lozada, the new witness was obviously made to tell a lie and even some of the senators doubt him. If it weren't for them, and maybe also pac, I'd be joining the rally myself. But have to admit sometimes I can't resist myself being impressed by this little 'angel' of a lady who's really tough and all those barakos can't kick her out...

By the way, I like your new avatar. Using an image of some dubious political character heh. Gaya gaya puto maya!
    "gaya gaya puto maya" lmfao!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth View Post
    First of all I would like to say that people who feel JMM "figured" Pacquaio out are totally wrong. First Pacquaio knocks Marquez down three times in a brutal first round. Then Marquez was recovering in the second round. the next three or four rounds Marquez adjusts and Pacquaio can't land anything, nor can he get off because Marquez realizes Pacquaio is just trying to land huge punches. Then in the 7th or 8th Pacquaio starts boxing more and the fight is pretty even but Pacquaio has a slight edge until the end. Personally I have pacquaio winning by a round, but it could easily be a draw because one round he landed thebetter shots but JMM landed more punches.

That being the said the one thing that caused Pacqaio the most problems besides the fact JMM is a great boxer is that Marquez really used slick movement to avoid Pac's assault... It was some of the best footwork I've seen, and reminded me of Hopkins against Trinidad or Tarver, JMM was always on his balance point and he was always quick to retaliate, but now he is much more flat footed which means he will be far easier for Pac to hit, and he has slowed down much more than Pacquaio.
    BRO BUT THIS TIME MANNY IS DIFFERENT HIS TWO FISTED NOW I THINK MANNY WILL WIN THIS ONE BUT CLOSE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DESTROYER/PACMAN View Post
    BRO BUT THIS TIME MANNY IS DIFFERENT HIS TWO FISTED NOW I THINK MANNY WILL WIN THIS ONE BUT CLOSE
    Nice sig bro.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    "gaya gaya puto maya" lmfao!
    By the way, pac's straight, the guy in my avatar is not me, but I'm not sure about the guy in Bruce's avatar, it could very much be Bruce himself!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

By the way, pac's straight, the guy in my avatar is not me, but I'm not sure about the guy in Bruce's avatar, it could very much be Bruce himself!
    Are you talking about the baby or the first "ZTE crook" gentleman in his avatar?

BTW, who's that in your avatar if it's not you? Does he have something to do with your life of Pacquiao's? Hmm.. You got me wondering now bro.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    Are you talking about the baby or the first "ZTE crook" gentleman in his avatar?

BTW, who's that in your avatar if it's not you? Does he have something to do with your life of Pacquiao's? Hmm.. You got me wondering now bro.
    Ah so you were not here last year during the elections. The guy is a congressman who ran for senator who came up with a wacky comercial with a punchline, itanim si pichay (that's his name) sa senado. We just call him pechay here. Nope, no relation to pac whatsoever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ah so you were not here last year during the elections. The guy is a congressman who ran for senator who came up with a wacky comercial with a punchline, itanim si pichay (that's his name) sa senado. We just call him pechay here. Nope, no relation to pac whatsoever.
    lol! I see. I remember that commercial, and I've heard of Pichay. I hate pinoy politicians. They're ALL crooks imo.

Thread Information