Thread: Mayweather Sr. talks about Floyd in WWE, training Oscar, Zab and more

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mayweather Sr. talks about Floyd in WWE, training Oscar, Zab and more

Wow. I don't necessarily agree with everything Big Floyd says, but this was a really good read. Here's some snippets from the interview:

"Man, that man is stupid, man! I heard he got 20 million for that. I see he named himself “Money” now."

"That’s a damn shame man. He done lost sight about what’s going on. It’s going to take his daddy to spank his ass and I’m going to spank him with the old man Oscar! That’s what it’s going to take. Something has to give man because, trust me man, he’s going down the wrong road. That’s my son and I hate to say it man, but if he don’t change some things he’s doing, something is going to happen. It’s too many people out there starving man to see him throwing money in the air and letting people see him count money in his house or wherever he counting it at. It’s bad man because ain’t nobody going to keep seeing him do that."

"I’m here to tell you, believe it or not, this is my son’s first loss and his daddy going to give it to him; mark my words when I tell you. He’ll see. And I ain’t going to do it with a young buck like him. I’m going to do it with an old fighter that he’s supposed to beat! That’s right! I’m the only one that got the ingredients to bring him back down here with us. That’s what’s going to happen. Right now, he’s lost in loneliness, willingness and bitterness. He’s lost in all of that. I’m going to train Oscar and do what I got to do."

He talks about working with Zab Judah too.

Here's the full interview...

MAYWEATHER SR.: “THIS GOING TO BE MY SON’S FIRST LOSS AND HIS DADDY GOING TO GIVE IT TO HIM!”
    Last edited by jaz_pagan; 02-28-2008 at 05:30 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather Sr. talks about Floyd in WWE, training Oscar, Zab and more

LOL - We both just submitted this!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather Sr. talks about Floyd in WWE, training Oscar, Zab and more

Mayweather behave like a kid , where never had nothing , and is true of Mayweather Sr. said that is a shame and stupid way to CALL THE ATTENTION of the people, if he wants that people recognize him ,try to do something interesting ,where giving him a positive commentary and about WWE ,that is a ridicolus show that going cost $20 Millions , in my opinion that show dont have even a sense , i dont know how the people will pay for see that shit of show , the people have to be a real,real FAN for see that ...........Im sorry for the Fans of WWE with all respect , but this is my opinion of these SHIT of SHOW.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DGs_Diane View Post
    LOL - We both just submitted this!!!!
    LOL My bad...you could have just kept yours up. LOL.

Thread Information