Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default This proves IMO how much better than anyone Mayweather is

Pacquaio is not on Mayweather's level... I always knew this, but the thing is that these two fighters are as close as one gets, and neither would be able to beat Mayweather p4p... I already knew that with Marquez after seeing him have so many difficulties with Barrera, but Pacquaio wouldn't be able to handle Mayweather, despite his weakness to southpaws, I think Pacquaio is too poor of a fighter fundamentally to stick with Mayweather on the inside, and he isn't good enough on the outside to hang with Mayweather there either, I actually see Mayweather walking down this version of Pacquaio and stopping him. THe interesting thing is that Pacquaio came in at 145 which is only 3 pounds lighter htan Mayweahter said he came in against Hatton at.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This proves IMO how much better than anyone Mayweather is

I hate to say it but PAC is nowhere near Floyd's league, PAC will be destroyed as much as I love our PACMAN

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really can't say for sure that Mayweather is better than Pacman unless they fight at 130 lbs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big clicks to Taeth for his analogy. I couldn't have said it better. And I still think the size difference would be substantial...

MP 5'6.5" 67" reach
    FM 5'8" 72" reach

Besides, MP would be significantly slower at a higher weight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    I really can't say for sure that Mayweather is better than Pacman unless they fight at 130 lbs.
    Maybe PAC wins that one beacuse Floyd is starving to death during fight night

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah I agree completely.

Actually, I also think Joe Calzaghe is in a different class as well to Pacquiao, Marquez etc he just hasn't yet had the defining fight on American soil to prove it.

Manny got busted up last night.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Yeah I agree completely.

Actually, I also think Joe Calzaghe is in a different class as well to Pacquiao, Marquez etc he just hasn't yet had the defining fight on American soil to prove it.

Manny got busted up last night.

My scorecard says it 114-113 for Manny.

I must admit that 114-113 could also go for Marquez. With the knockdown, Pacquaio deserves the win.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather definitely is a totally different class talent wise to anyone in the P4P lists.Then again,talent wise,Zab Judah is a totally different class to 95% of the guys that have beaten him. P4P is also about the fighters you faace and beat and even though Manny got busted up,he prevailed with a W over a guy who is his stylistic nightmare. I mean JMM brought EVERYTHING tonight and it was still a close fight. Having JMM on his resume is a tremendous accomplishment for Manny.

If they were to fight,Mayweather would win but I don't see Manny going higher than 135,I don't think he would be successful.Didn't he start as a pro at 112 or something?Dam!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo View Post
    Mayweather definitely is a totally different class talent wise to anyone in the P4P lists.Then again,talent wise,Zab Judah is a totally different class to 95% of the guys that have beaten him. P4P is also about the fighters you faace and beat and even though Manny got busted up,he prevailed with a W over a guy who is his stylistic nightmare. I mean JMM brought EVERYTHING tonight and it was still a close fight. Having JMM on his resume is a tremendous accomplishment for Manny.

If they were to fight,Mayweather would win but I don't see Manny going higher than 135,I don't think he would be successful.Didn't he start as a pro at 112 or something?Dam!
    He started so low firstly because he began young and secondly because he fought underweight.

He weighed 145 lbs on fight night this time around which is the same Floyd weighed on fight night for his fight with Oscar

He's not that small a fighter at all.

I'm not sure if he will be succesful at lightweight, I think his style is too limited, hence why Floyd is a better fighter.

Still I love Manny, heart of a warrior and few are more exciting to watch than him.

Credit to Marquez as well for pushing him all the way.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo View Post

i agree gamo, i think im going to leave bilbo and court you. i was with you with the juan diaz no p4p top then also. I don't think pac will beat floyd if they figt higher then 135 but your right. JMM is prolly the worst style for pac but JMM still can't put it on paper where he actually beats pac.IMO the rematch scorecards is exactly what the first fights scorecard should of been. remember that one judge should of scored it 10-6 for pac but didn't thats why it was a draw.

IMO jmm was lucky when mab dropped him but wasn't rule a knockdown

IMO jmm was lucky the judge made that crucial error in the first pac fight.

IF THESE didn't occure, JMM could of had 5 loses aleady coming into a rematch with pac. WHY CAN'T THESE JMM FAN BE HUMBLE, he wasnt dominated unlike eric and mab. although he didn't win he prove he deserves a rematch (even though i don't see it happening cause pac is no longer in shape at 130) and this is JMM'S story. Coming up short against pac. give pac credit also cause his the one that gave jmm the opporunity 4 years ago for all fans to see him. Now we know, JMM is the worst style for pac. Although i think mab and eric is a bit better then JMM, imo JMM WILL always have the best chance of beating pac.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ooh by the way pac started below 110lbs i believe it was at 106lbs. when he moves up to 135, he'll have the record for most weight a fighter has gone.

THATS 29lbs above his beginning weight!!!!!!!! not even floyd can has done that. And he is a brawler which makes it more amazing. his speed is still there and his power is still there. That alone makes pacman a living LEGEND!!!!!!!

this is facts pac haters can not doubt. theres really no one like pac.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

all it tells me is how good Marquez is.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    all it tells me is how good Marquez is.
    pac number 1, jmm number 2 fruad floyd can stick to the wwe his well suited to a fake sport.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    ooh by the way pac started below 110lbs i believe it was at 106lbs. when he moves up to 135, he'll have the record for most weight a fighter has gone.

That is impressive but what about Roy Jones starting at Junior Middleweight and winning a Heavyweight title belt?

Anyway I agree 100% with the threadstarter, this is exactly what I thought. It was a great fight, both Marquez and Pac showed tons of heart and courage, and Pac showed that he is such a dynamic offensive force that it's incredibly hard not to get sucked into his game.

But whenever you see other top 10 P4P guys, they always show flaws. They look human. Floyd has no huge gaps or flaws in his game, and if an opponent finds an oppertunity Floyd makes adjustments faster than any other fighter in the game. As much as the haters want to discredit him (at the cost of their own credibility) FLoyd is in another universe. There is NO ONE that even comes close to matching up to his p4p status.

Yeah Marquez was an incredible fighter and Manny got the win over him, but what about Floyd? Manny is a nice humble guy who puts on exciting fights, so you all give him the benefit of the doubt and hype him up whenever possible. Floyd is a cocky trash talker who sometimes puts on stinkfests, so everyone will go to any lenght to discredit his wins.

You wanna talk about Marquez being a stylistic nightmare for Pac? Thats true, but thats the same thing yall said about Hatton when talking about a potential Floyd/Hatton fight. "Castillo beat Floyd in the first fight with that style, and Hatton is even better than Castillo at that style, so he's a nightmare for Floyd". Floyd kicked his ass and now its "ohhhh well Ricky's not good at 147".

Floyd fought Oscar, a great fighter who had an insane weight advantage on him, and put on a clinic. And you all say "Ohhhh Oscar's old and over the hill". Really? Well Marquez is the same age as De La Hoya, but I haven't heard anyone bash Manny for fighting an "old" fighter in JMM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[quote=Beanflicker;480697]
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post

That is impressive but what about Roy Jones starting at Junior Middleweight and winning a Heavyweight title belt?

Anyway I agree 100% with the threadstarter, this is exactly what I thought. It was a great fight, both Marquez and Pac showed tons of heart and courage, and Pac showed that he is such a dynamic offensive force that it's incredibly hard not to get sucked into his game.

But whenever you see other top 10 P4P guys, they always show flaws. They look human. Floyd has no huge gaps or flaws in his game, and if an opponent finds an oppertunity Floyd makes adjustments faster than any other fighter in the game. As much as the haters want to discredit him (at the cost of their own credibility) FLoyd is in another universe. There is NO ONE that even comes close to matching up to his p4p status.

Yeah Marquez was an incredible fighter and Manny got the win over him, but what about Floyd? Manny is a nice humble guy who puts on exciting fights, so you all give him the benefit of the doubt and hype him up whenever possible. Floyd is a cocky trash talker who sometimes puts on stinkfests, so everyone will go to any lenght to discredit his wins.

You wanna talk about Marquez being a stylistic nightmare for Pac? Thats true, but thats the same thing yall said about Hatton when talking about a potential Floyd/Hatton fight. "Castillo beat Floyd in the first fight with that style, and Hatton is even better than Castillo at that style, so he's a nightmare for Floyd". Floyd kicked his ass and now its "ohhhh well Ricky's not good at 147".

Floyd fought Oscar, a great fighter who had an insane weight advantage on him, and put on a clinic. And you all say "Ohhhh Oscar's old and over the hill". Really? Well Marquez is the same age as De La Hoya, but I haven't heard anyone bash Manny for fighting an "old" fighter in JMM.[/quote]

cause jmm is still a top 4 or 5 p4p fighter, oscar wasn't even top 20 anymore. thats easy.

floyd is p4p king for most solely because they think his very skilled and is still undefeated. plus he does great picking his fights. Like you said castillo beat floyd the first time. so to me his not undefeated maybe also to you.

yes floyd is very skilled........with his elbows and tactics. pac and jmm don't have tactics like that, they don't need it.

AFTER WATCHING THE FIGHT AGAIN IMO PAC IS NUMBER 1, JMM IS NUMBER 2 CALZAGNE IS NUMBER 3.

AND FLOYD IS NUMBER 1 OVER AT WWE, WHERE HE BELONGS IN A FAKE SPORT.

Thread Information