Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default More Filth, Insanity and Blasphemy Coming out of JT'S Mouth

Alright many of you know I finally broke down and conceded as well as acknowledged Margarito's dominance and sheer brutality along with giving him massive amounts of credit..

Now I can say I really look forward to his next fights as a new fan and dmirer of his savage beatings he administers... Cotto= Fucked when he steps in the ring with the Boogie Man..

ICB Guest

Default Re: More Filth, Insanity and Blasphemy Coming out of JT'S Mouth

Funny enough JT im a fan of Mayweather, Cotto, and Margarito. I just hope Mayweather fights at least one of those guys before he retires.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cotto is more of a complete fighter now. Cotto will out box Margarito in the real super fight of 2008.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Cotto is more of a complete fighter now. Cotto will out box Margarito in the real super fight of 2008.
    You're right in a sense, Cotto could outbox Tony, but I think he would get drawn into a war simply because he is a fighter, and I'm sure he has lots of pride, but by the time he realizes he should have boxed it may be too late. Cotto is strong but Tony's bigger and stronger, Cotto does not have the speed or slickness needed to get away from this machine. If the same Marg that showed up this past Saturday shows up on the night these two meet...Cotto is getting KO'd! And I hope no Cotto fan believes that Cotto could KO Tony, would never happen Marg has a chin like brick wall and if he tries attacking the body he's gonna get KO'd even quicker by an uppercut.

SigmaMu Guest

Just a real quick post to JT. I hate to tell you bro, that you are jumping on the wrong train.
    You can still jump off and hop on the Cotto express
    How many wrong trains have you been on in the past 5 years?

Last edited by SigmaMu; 04-15-2008 at 07:24 PM.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OnixAA View Post
    You're right in a sense, Cotto could outbox Tony, but I think he would get drawn into a war simply because he is a fighter, and I'm sure he has lots of pride, but by the time he realizes he should have boxed it may be too late. Cotto is strong but Tony's bigger and stronger, Cotto does not have the speed or slickness needed to get away from this machine. If the same Marg that showed up this past Saturday shows up on the night these two meet...Cotto is getting KO'd! And I hope no Cotto fan believes that Cotto could KO Tony, would never happen Marg has a chin like brick wall and if he tries attacking the body he's gonna get KO'd even quicker by an uppercut.
    Tony is going to get out boxed and dropped in the early rounds.
    This fight should go 12 with Cotto getting a UD

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're crazy JT. Cotto is far from fucked, he's a class above Margarito. Margarito isn't really the hardest hitter and while he has a decent uppercut, he doesn't have all the weapons that Cotto has. I think Cotto wins a fairly convincing decision. I find it funny that you got this hard on for Margarito at this time, after he beat Cintron for a second time. I mean it's not like he proved anything new.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G View Post

DROPPED?! Did you even watch Saturdays fight? Marg gets hard ons for a war! and ya Cotto can outbox him but he's not fast or slick enough to escape the wrath that is TOny Margarito.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whilst Margarito's chin is made from granite, Cotto's body shots could put him down.

SigmaMu Guest

DROPPED?! Did you even watch Saturdays fight? Marg gets hard ons for a war! and ya Cotto can outbox him but he's not fast or slick enough to escape the wrath that is TOny Margarito.
    Yes, I said DROPPED. How many Tony fights have you studied? 2?

Watch his whole career and watch him get dropped several times.

Cotto has more than enough tools to win.

And yes I saw the second fight. I said this fight would be no different from the first fight.
    Cotto is no Cintron.
    Cotto is no Gatti
    Last edited by SigmaMu; 04-15-2008 at 07:59 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whilst Margarito's chin is made from granite, Cotto's body shots could put him down.

Ya we could say the same of Cotto falling from MArg's body shots. And we already know his chin is suspect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock View Post
    Alright many of you know I finally broke down and conceded as well as acknowledged Margarito's dominance and sheer brutality along with giving him massive amounts of credit..

Now I can say I really look forward to his next fights as a new fan and dmirer of his savage beatings he administers... Cotto= Fucked when he steps in the ring with the Boogie Man..
    I'm with you bro. I'm not quite as confident as you, but I'll be pulling for Tony all the way. I'd say he has about a 40% chance against Cotto. I don't see Tony getting dropped either. Those fights where he was dropped was long ago, and I'd say he's just as hard to hurt as Mosley is. I'm not saying he CAN'T be dropped by Cotto, by I think it's unlikely. I'd be less surprised to see Cotto dropped at some point.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And yes I saw the second fight. I said this fight would be no different from the first fight.
    Cotto is no Cintron.
    Cotto is no Gatti

and Margarito is a Gomez

SigmaMu Guest

Ya we could say the same of Cotto falling from MArg's body shots. And we already know his chin is suspect.
    How does he have a suspect chin? He has never been dropped or knocked out. You have no clue what you are saying.

I know he was pulled down by Torres and it was ruled a knock down but if you know about boxing you can clearly see he was pulled. You keep believing Cotto has a suspect chin. It's the same mistake many of his opponents have made, I think this is a good thing for Cotto becuase he is underestimated until it becomes too late. They all fall into this trap about how slow they hear Cotto is or how one dimmensional he is or how all he knows how to do is come forward, am I right?

SigmaMu Guest

Cotto is no Cintron.
    Cotto is no Gatti

and Margarito is a Gomez
    He will be

Thread Information