Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Juanma Lopez without any Fear........

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Juanma Lopez without any Fear........

Juanma sent a bruising message yesterday to Ponce D`Leon : " Puerto Rico will have a new World Champion in the night of Jun 7 ".....commented Juanma
    " Always i had the confident and certainty that i will going to win this fight , I'm very clear that doesn't going have any surprise in that night , I'm going be the next World Champion . While the time goes by , I'm getting better condition , I'm preparing for a fighter with an exact style , we are not inventing , we know what we have to do and each day i see more difficult that Ponce D`Leon could dominate me ".........
    " We are in the hard stage of the training , that is the strongest , I'm lifting weight and running large distance . Now we began the stage of slap with Pascali Adorno a southpaw boxer of 140 pnd. that have the similar style as Ponce D`Leon "..............
    " I'm within my style , some people think that i will come out to run during the 12 rounds , but that will not going to be in like that , i will make my fight , at middle distance , if i have to use boxing ; i will , if i have to fight toe to toe ; i will too , i know that i have to make some adjustment that is to be care of his right hand and his strong left , i had been saying , i doesn't see that this fight will finish at the 12 rounds , maybe will finish before round 10 "...........

The 21 fights that i have , 14 or 15 had saying that I'm not in their level and any of them could defeat me , i know that D`Leon is a strong boxer and without doubts is the most danger boxer of my career , but at the same way he knows that I'm going be the most difficult opponent that he ever take in his career "...........

That was an answer for Ponce D`Leon for the warning that gave to Juanma yesterday ..............

Last edited by Macho; 05-01-2008 at 01:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Juanma Lopez without any Fear........

Yeah. This kid fights without fear. He's very confident and very strong. I think he has what it takes to win the title.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

God I hope De Leon get's schooled in this fight.. Lopez' handlers must certainly feel very confident their man can win, especially after seeing what happened to Bautista when he fought Ponce untested. That tells me they didn't even consider a similar outcome and strongly believe it's a good style matchup for Juanma. I hope so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by belakbox View Post
    Yeah. This kid fights without fear. He's very confident and very strong. I think he has what it takes to win the title.
    Hells yeah........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    God I hope De Leon get's schooled in this fight.. Lopez' handlers must certainly feel very confident their man can win, especially after seeing what happened to Bautista when he fought Ponce untested. That tells me they didn't even consider a similar outcome and strongly believe it's a good style matchup for Juanma. I hope so.
    Yeah p4pking is true man , that kid is very confident that will going to win , in every words that he express , you can feel how confindent he is..........

Thread Information