Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Alfonso Gomez Interview - Talks about Cotto fight

OMG!!! The guy that did this interview must be one of the 10 fans that Gomez has on his website. The a$$ kissing is spectacular!!

http://hacnews.com/alfonso-gomez-post-fight-interview.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Alfonso Gomez Interview - Talks about Cotto fight

The answering of Gomez in his interview was that he wanted to suicide with Cotto , he knew that he was hurt , but wanted still fighting and knowing that he were loosing the fight.......that is not intelligent receiving a lot of shots without sense...........

Good Post Diane...........

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't believe the interviewer said "You may have lost the fight, but you didn't not lose the war..."
    This guy could've been Saddam's Minister of Information.
    I'd also like him to explain why he thinks Gomez' stock went up because of the fight. By that logic Jesse Feliciano should be in the P4P lists because of the sustained beatings he can take.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone else notice the caption beneath the picture at the beginning of the article. "Alfonso Gomez celebrates"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

RYAN BATES: Alfonso, I want to start by saying something that I've been saying on the record, and I'll say it directly to you: You may have lost the fight, but you didn't lose the war. You stood in there, you went toe-to-toe with the champion, Miguel Cotto. The night didn't go your way, but I think your stock went way up. And frankly, I was far more impressed with your performance than I was with Kermit Cintron's on the featured undercard. Cintron had it taken to him by Antonio Margarito, but when he got put down, he stayed down. You went down, and got back up. And for that I give you nothing but respect and admiration, I thought it was a valiant performance.
    Sorry What!
    RYAN: Well, Alfonso, as I said, it was a truly great performance, even in defeat,
    Once again WHAT!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Home boy lost the fight, the war, his house, land, zip code, dog and almost got beaten from his shoes

Credit for taking that beating though and trying.

Will be interesting indeed to see what he's like in his next fight
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny View Post
    RYAN BATES: Alfonso, I want to start by saying something that I've been saying on the record, and I'll say it directly to you: You may have lost the fight, but you didn't lose the war. You stood in there, you went toe-to-toe with the champion, Miguel Cotto. The night didn't go your way, but I think your stock went way up. And frankly, I was far more impressed with your performance than I was with Kermit Cintron's on the featured undercard. Cintron had it taken to him by Antonio Margarito, but when he got put down, he stayed down. You went down, and got back up. And for that I give you nothing but respect and admiration, I thought it was a valiant performance.
    Sorry What!
    RYAN: Well, Alfonso, as I said, it was a truly great performance, even in defeat,
    Once again WHAT!

Ryan Bates: :::Slurp slurp mmmmm slurp slurp:::
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love how he gives this interview to a site that nobody has heard of, instead of a reputable site, because a reputable site would have been laughing their a$$es off at this farce of an interview.

Boy, if you guys only knew what almost went down this week. Gomez, his team, and one of his 10 fans, was about to throw me and Danny under the bus. But technically, it would have only been me (since they only had my full name and address), and I would of had my a$$ thrown in jail for contempt of court, since I would never give up Danny. But luckily, Sergio Mora's best friend found out on Sunday, what was going to happen on Monday, and put a stop to it. Boy, sometimes it's nice having connections.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    I love how he gives this interview to a site that nobody has heard of, instead of a reputable site, because a reputable site would have been laughing their a$$es off at this farce of an interview.

Boy, if you guys only knew what almost went down this week. Gomez, his team, and one of his 10 fans, was about to throw me and Danny under the bus. But technically, it would have only been me (since they only had my full name and address), and I would of had my a$$ thrown in jail for contempt of court, since I would never give up Danny. But luckily, Sergio Mora's best friend found out on Sunday, what was going to happen on Monday, and put a stop to it. Boy, sometimes it's nice having connections.
    My Bad Diane but where the hell did you find this website?

This must be a Gomez friend website.
    LOL Let the poor Gomez be.
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Puya View Post

I went to his site to see if they were posting any crap regarding the situation, and I seen it posted there.

And sorry Puya, but I won't be cutting Gomez any slack. Anyone that attempts to go after Danny like they were, will forever be on my $hitlist!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Puya View Post

I went to his site to see if they were posting any crap regarding the situation, and I seen it posted there.

And sorry Puya, but I won't be cutting Gomez any slack. Anyone that attempts to go after Danny like they were, will forever be on my $hitlist!
    WHat do you mean?
    They won't do shit. Danny is no selling the video so the copy rights crap will go down the drain.
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Gomez, he got his arse beat but he is a good kid. He is from around here where I live. He got some guts getting up like that but damn did he get beat down.
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry What!
    Once again WHAT!

I mean he did show heart, and I get that's what the guy's saying in the first paragraph. I mean he did get back up and didn't quit. I guess I can see where he's coming from there in a way.

The second quote. "A truly great performance" Eh, not so much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    Sorry What!
    Once again WHAT!

I mean he did show heart, and I get that's what the guy's saying in the first paragraph. I mean he did get back up and didn't quit. I guess I can see where he's coming from there in a way.

The second quote. "A truly great performance" Eh, not so much.

If taking a beating is a "performance"
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To say that what he did was better than Cintron is nonsense, the reporter must be in love with Gomez.

Thread Information