Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Margarito " Cotto is a Great Boxer , but isnt invensible " ..........

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Margarito " Cotto is a Great Boxer , but isnt invensible " ..........

Margarito in a interview assured that Cotto is a Great Champion , but isnt invensible and that was the fight that he were waiting for a long time , he will not going to waste this opportunity , because he will going to be the first in give to Cotto his first Defeat in the Professional boxing........

He commented at the way that he took Cintron Belt away , he will make the same with Cotto

Tomorrow Monday , Cotto and Margarito will realize a Press Conference in Mexico City.............In a Promotional Tour then after that they will going to Los Angeles , NY City and P.R.......................

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Margarito " Cotto is a Great Boxer , but isnt invensible " ..........

Quote Originally Posted by Macho View Post
    Margarito in a interview assured that Cotto is a Great Champion , but isnt invensible and that was the fight that he were waiting for a long time , he will not going to waste this opportunity , because he will going to be the first in give to Cotto his first Defeat in the Professional boxing........

He commented at the way that he took Cintron Belt away , he will make the same with Cotto

Tomorrow Monday , Cotto and Margarito will realize a Press Conference in Mexico City.............In a Promotional Tour then after that they will going to Los Angeles , NY City and P.R.......................

Now this should be an exciting fight!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Margarito " Cotto is a Great Boxer , but isnt invensible " ..........

What I can say to Margarito is that taking Cotto's belt will not be as easy as taking Cintron's belt. This will be a great match where I am expecting Cotto to outbox Margarito. Cotto has the tools to frustrate and hurt Margarito. This may be bad news for the Mexican, but Cotto has to fight smart. I am sure Margarito will land a couple of his uppercuts and Cotto has to be careful with the follow up straight hand. This will be a great fight!!
    Puerto Rico, Small Island, Big Champions!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Puerto Rican Punch View Post
    What I can say to Margarito is that taking Cotto's belt will not be as easy as taking Cintron's belt. This will be a great match where I am expecting Cotto to outbox Margarito. Cotto has the tools to frustrate and hurt Margarito. This may be bad news for the Mexican, but Cotto has to fight smart. I am sure Margarito will land a couple of his uppercuts and Cotto has to be careful with the follow up straight hand. This will be a great fight!!
    Is true P.R Punch , i think if Margaro dont want be hurt , he has to improve his defense for avoid Cottos left hooks and body punches , i saw some Margaro fights and he is very easy to get that shots , specially when he let free his right side with the guard down..............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Margarito has a chance in this fight. Cotto is the superior all-around boxer, but Tony has the style and arsenal (power, great uppercuts) to give Cotto trouble. I hope Cotto can pull it out, because I want to see Cotto vs Mayweather and I give Cotto a better chance to beat Floyd than Tony.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Me......Im picking Margarito by late round TKO.Both will be hurt to the body.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yup COTTO is not invinsible we knew this since the Corley days. Despite of that Cotto is a near complete fighter now and is ever improving i.e. jab and durability since moving to 147lbs.
    I go for a Cotto UD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm looking for a tough fight too, but think Cotto will win a UD pretty comfortably. He may get hurt but he knows to how to take the round off and come back with another strategy.

I'm just happy this fight is actually going to happen. These are the fights boxing needs.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Although i think Cotto will win , i think it will be a very uncomfortable fight for him , i see both guys cut and sore at the end of this 1
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cotto is gonna try to win by outboxing Margarito I don't think you'll see these two having a slugfest. It will be more Margarito trying to MAKE Cotto slug and Cotto being patient, moving and picking his spots. The fight is probably going to decision and if Margarito loses he'll say he made the fight and was pressuring him etc.

Margarito can only win by knockout. And I dont see Cotto knocking out Margarito.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RozzySean View Post
    Margarito has a chance in this fight. Cotto is the superior all-around boxer, but Tony has the style and arsenal (power, great uppercuts) to give Cotto trouble. I hope Cotto can pull it out, because I want to see Cotto vs Mayweather and I give Cotto a better chance to beat Floyd than Tony.
    They both can beat him, but Cotto will pulverize Floyd. Just the style

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im taking Margarito in this one.

Thread Information