Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Another example of the backwardness of Asia, fooking crazies

Indian man marries dog

By Peter Foster
    Last Updated: 2:35AM GMT 15/11/2007
    An Indian man who believed he had been cursed for stoning to death two dogs has atoned for his sin by marrying another dog in a traditional Hindu wedding ceremony.P. Selvakumar, a 33-year-old farm labourer from the southern state of Tamil Nadu, married the four-year-old stray bitch after it was bathed and processed to his village temple dressed in an orange sari and garlanded with flowers.

Friends and relations attend P. Selvakumar's wedding to a dog

The marriage took place on the advice of the man's astrologer who said it was the only way to atone for his actions of more than 20 years ago.
    He was reported to have suffered a series of physical ailments after stoning the dogs to death and hanging their bodies from a tree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Another example of the backwardness of Asia, fooking crazies

What else is there to say than...HaHa...
    Really...I mean come this is a joke...!?!

Hidden Content

Arturo "THUNDER" Gatti 1972-2009

To alcohol...the cause of and the solution to all of lifes problems...- Homer Simpson

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now when he answers the phone when I call to find out why my internet is off, and it takes him 8 rings to get to it, and he says..."Yessir ow kin i alp you sir?"

And I say, "You could quit being such a dog fukker for starters and answer the phone faster."

Then he could say, well....nevermind, you know where this is going...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what happens if some american pit bull stud comes along and doggy style his wife. It must really get him into a jealous rage, what would he do to the pit bull stud that just banged his wife slash dog.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    Now when he answers the phone when I call to find out why my internet is off, and it takes him 8 rings to get to it, and he says..."Yessir ow kin i alp you sir?"

And I say, "You could quit being such a dog fukker for starters and answer the phone faster."

Then he could say, well....nevermind, you know where this is going...
    lol it does make you wonder. I mean humanitarians tell us it's an evil of the capitalist world that we set up businesses in India and charge them appallingly low rates of pay but honestly when you see stories like this and have to deal with their telephone 'service' you have to conclude, firstly that they are not worth paying any more money as they are basically being paid to carry out jobs that most breeds of parrot could be trained to do and for even less money, and secondly if you paid them more what the hell would they even spend it on?

I'm all for getting rid of sweatshops and cheap Indian labour, but hardly on grounds of inhumanity, but just incompetence.

Much better to invest in genetic cloning experiments that could produce a breed of monkey that can learn to sew and use machinery and then combined with the parrots we could phase out the Asian labour force altogether.

And who knows, with a bit of training the monkey and parrot combination would most likely probably do a better job of governing these backward nations and could with a little assistance from the UN help bring India, Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc into the Stone Age at least.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

An unusual wedding ceremony was held in the southern resort town of Eilat on Wednesday, as Sharon Tendler, a 41-years-old Jewish millionaire from London married her beloved Cindy, a 35-years-old dolphin, Israel's leading newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth reported Thursday.
    The groom, a resident of the Eilat dolphin reef, met Tendler 15 years ago, when she first visited the resort. The British rock concert producer took a liking to the dolphin and has made a habit of traveling to Eilat two or three times a year and spending time with her underwater sweetheart.
    "The peace and tranquility underwater, and his love, would calm me down," the excited bride said after the wedding.

Brit Jew marries dolphin - Israel Singles, Ynetnews

If you think India is backward go to Bangalore. There are thousands of American and western computer programmers working in Asia for fifty quid a week because Asia is taking over the tech world. Asia is America and western Europe's reserve banker. If they stopped buying our debt our standard of living would fall catastrophically. Functionally, these guys are a lot smarter than we are.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    An unusual wedding ceremony was held in the southern resort town of Eilat on Wednesday, as Sharon Tendler, a 41-years-old Jewish millionaire from London married her beloved Cindy, a 35-years-old dolphin, Israel's leading newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth reported Thursday.
    The groom, a resident of the Eilat dolphin reef, met Tendler 15 years ago, when she first visited the resort. The British rock concert producer took a liking to the dolphin and has made a habit of traveling to Eilat two or three times a year and spending time with her underwater sweetheart.
    "The peace and tranquility underwater, and his love, would calm me down," the excited bride said after the wedding.

Brit Jew marries dolphin - Israel Singles, Ynetnews

If you think India is backward go to Bangalore. There are thousands of American and western computer programmers working in Asia for fifty quid a week because Asia is taking over the tech world. Asia is America and western Europe's reserve banker. If they stopped buying our debt our standard of living would fall catastrophically. Functionally, these guys are a lot smarter than we are.
    'I'm the happiest woman alive, I made a dream come true and I'm not a pervert'

Hmm I think we'll agree to differ on that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so serious question........ do these people actually have sex with these animals or is more so for metaphorical meaning?....or do i really not want to know the answer to that question LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDTUA View Post
    so serious question........ do these people actually have sex with these animals or is more so for metaphorical meaning?....or do i really not want to know the answer to that question LOL

Im gonna go out on a limb and say the woman married the dolphin isnt getting laid by it!!!

At least she wins bragging rights hands down about which one of her mates men have the biggest dick

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post

Im gonna go out on a limb and say the woman married the dolphin isnt getting laid by it!!!

At least she wins bragging rights hands down about which one of her mates men have the biggest dick

yeah but not being able to touch it without scuba gear must suck.

The weirdest part of that story for me was when it said she approached his trainer for permission to marry him and he said yes

No call me old fashioned but if I owned any animal and someone told me they were in love with it and wanted to marry it, my first instinct would be to run as fast as possible to the police station and report a crazy was on the loose. I'd also demand 24 hour protection for my pet.

Now coincidently this woman is also a millionaire so I think it's fair to assume a financial transaction was made. Now in my mind this is animal traffiking and they should both be locked up and the dolphin sent to some kind of center for abused animals.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Meh, dog fukkers, dolphin fukkers, car fukkers...can we please just put beastiality and other messed up fetishes back in their hidden realm of human weirdness where it belongs. Please? I beg of you, media. Please?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Each to their own really.

When Bilbo gets married there will be another media frenzy.

Hobbit

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

VERY STRANGE STUFF INDEED.

THERE WAS A STORY OF A GUY FROM THAILAND WHO MARRIED A TRUCK , BUT AFTER YEARS OF UNPROTECTED SEX WITH THE TRUCK , HE IS NOW DYING ,AS HE IS HGV POSITIVE
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 05-28-2008 at 03:02 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post

yeah but not being able to touch it without scuba gear must suck.

The weirdest part of that story for me was when it said she approached his trainer for permission to marry him and he said yes

No call me old fashioned but if I owned any animal and someone told me they were in love with it and wanted to marry it, my first instinct would be to run as fast as possible to the police station and report a crazy was on the loose. I'd also demand 24 hour protection for my pet.

Now coincidently this woman is also a millionaire so I think it's fair to assume a financial transaction was made. Now in my mind this is animal traffiking and they should both be locked up and the dolphin sent to some kind of center for abused animals.
    bet the dolphin doesnt mind

gets to tell all his fellow sea creatures that his pounding a hot millionairess why there still trying to work out what use is a blow hole!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seems like an epidemic..People fucking Animals and Objects....eventually us people who fuck people might be in the minority.
    "It wasn't the night of the jab"

Thread Information