Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Share your computer tips, special websites, or any computer/internet secrets.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Share your computer tips, special websites, or any computer/internet secrets.

Share any of your computer-internet related tips and secrets here, folks. You can include some interesting websites too, especially those with some useful features. Just months back I didn't know what copying and pasting was all about until I discovered it. Gees, I didn't know I was missing such a great computer tool then. Hate to admit but I was manually copying all the links up to that time and thought what a hardworking nice fellows guys like pacstraightleft were, copying all those text - manually I thought. Couple weeks back I heard someone saying here something like, 'how did you copy all that, it must have been tiring...?!' So we might as well start with copying and pasting part. Any volunteers? I'm a bit lazy today.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Share your computer tips, special websites, or any computer/internet secrets.

PC tip - Do not operate your laptop while you're in innertube somewhere in the ocean.

Special websites - Saddo and Pacland.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Share your computer tips, special websites, or any computer/internet secrets.

Anybody wanna know where you can save youtube videos in your favorite format, like avi or movie (quicktime)?
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Online videos: From home videos to premium internet television content | Veoh Video Network

and Fliqz - Home: Instant video; Custom video solutions for your web site, social network & more are both excellent.

They are both very fast, and you can post larger vids then youtube. It is also a lot easier to trick the copyright filters (not that I'd ever do such a thing).

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

okay, here's one secret I will share with my buddies. For your cellphones,playstation, etc.

DotSIS : Nokia, Symbian, Java Mobile Phone Discussions - Powered by vBulletin

I've downloaded some of my cell phone games here.

Thread Information