Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default wtf is wrong with you all

i dont care what u say or what you think of me im a pro boxer and a real fighter i have fought really good fighters i have fought oisin fagan who has fought paul spadafora and i have fought rodney the pitbull jones who has fought for 4 world tiles such as vacant NABA lightweight title and International Boxing Council lightweight title and WBA Inter-Continental welterweight title also International Boxing Council welterweight title......now oisin fagan has fought for the USBA lightweight title and Oklahoma State Lightweight Title..............so there i have fought them you can see that on my record i dont care who it is i will fight anybody at and time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: wtf is wrong with you all

Did you win? Just curious; not trying to be smart
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no i didnt but that not the point the point is i still got in there and fought btw oisin fagan also has a world title in dublin ireland

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by kid_thunder View Post
    no i didnt but that not the point the point is i still got in there and fought btw oisin fagan also has a world title in dublin ireland
    I know it's not the point; just didn't know who you were and was curious. Calm down I believe you
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im the one who beat charlie zelenoff

El Kabong Guest

He's the guy who fought Charlie Zelenoff...congrats on the W big guy.

What is your next move?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im the one who beat charlie zelenoff
    Oh Cool; I'm glad someone did.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Kid Thunder....Congrats on putting Charlie out of our misery.Good win with huge exposure for you both. Let me ask ya,do you thing it was allll an act...His tough guy talk?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i dont care what u say or what you think of me im a pro boxer and a real fighter i have fought really good fighters i have fought oisin fagan who has fought paul spadafora and i have fought rodney the pitbull jones who has fought for 4 world tiles such as vacant NABA lightweight title and International Boxing Council lightweight title and WBA Inter-Continental welterweight title also International Boxing Council welterweight title......now oisin fagan has fought for the USBA lightweight title and Oklahoma State Lightweight Title..............so there i have fought them you can see that on my record i dont care who it is i will fight anybody at and time
    That's like the 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So your best achievements were almost going a full round with 2 C level fighters? Nice man But I like you, you got moxxy. That or no common sense....
    Last edited by No Contest; 06-06-2008 at 12:29 AM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't listen to them KT. You were everybody's hero when you beat Zelenoff. Nobody can take that away from you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am just wondering do you go into your fights with no practice at all? You looked like a little kid just learning how to throw punches when you fought Zelenoff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no i train like i said he was alot taler then me so i had to pick my punches on zelenoff so i was pasteing my self when i fought him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I respect anyone who has the guts to get in the ring and attempt to pursue his/her goal to be a professional fighter. Win or lose it takes a tremendous amount of guts and heart. It takes even more to get back in there after a loss or two, especially early on in your career. So for that much I give you some respect.

On the other hand.

I do not respect anyone who claims to be a professional fighter and makes a mockery of the sport the way you and Charlie Zelenoff did. Your youtube antics were that of immature high school children. The whole "Trailer Park" title thing was a disgrace. What the two of you did was take a serious sport and turn it into a National Lampoon skit.

To sit and call yourself a professional fighter brings even more shame upon yourself. A professional fighter who has even 1% of serious respect for this game would not have participated in the whole charade.

The whole thing was a joke, it is your own fault that people make fun of you world wide. I would get used to it because after seeing how the whole thing played out over the last few months I don't see things looking up for you.

Your not a professional fighter your a professional fraud. I wish you would get stripped of your license and banned for good.

I also would not go around using the fact that I have spent most of my time involved in this sport as a whipping boy for B class fighters.

At least Charlie Zelenoff knows he is a joke, you are even clueless to that.

I actually feel bad for you.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think anyone's trying to rip into you specifically, it's just the whole fiasco with Zelenoff left a sour taste in peoples mouths. Lots of people enjoyed watching him get what was coming to him (I didn't personally like it, I found it more sad than anything, but whatever), but in a way, by posting about it on boxing forums and by continuing this joke of a situation, you're going to piss people off. You're definitely a fighter for what that's worth, you're fought 14 times. People are going to say you're not any good because you've lost most of those fights, but no one is disputing that you got in the ring and did it. However, by trying to increase your profile by boasting about beating Zelenoff, and now by promoting a rematch, you're making yourself look as much of a sideshow as he is.

Thread Information