THoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Valero v Humberto Soto

Valero only fought 1 elite in his entire career. I'm not sure if it was Mosquera who made him kissed the canvas, but Valero really had a hard time with him.

Anyways, no matter who his opponent is.. elite or not,.. the point here is he keeps win by KO. And that what really makes him look like a big threat to anybody in SF and LW division.
    Hidden Content
    Baggins Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Humberto's Soto's solid chin should withstand Edwin Valeros power

Addicted to_boxing Guest

More like when will we see Humberto Soto vs Pac. Soto should have had a fight offer a very long time before. Manny chose to bust up old Mexican fighters instead. Even after witnessing his brother get blasted by Soto. Valero has not fought anyone of merit or in front of any large scale crowd.

p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Humberto soto wins TKO or KO no doubt Valero has power but no defence because he never had to use it... Humberto Soto will tear him a new one.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For a second I thought we had a comeback of Gamo

Agree with Chubby,Soto lights Valero up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ya Soto should have fought Pac a long time ago. Although I think Pac would have had trouble with Soto (you know they'll never really fight).

I disagree about Pac only busting up old Mexicans. Barrera, Morales, and JMM were not boxers of yore. Those guys are future HOFers.

Side note:Look for a Barrera comeback this year. His division is opening up for him to come back in.. getting weak in there with everyone moving up.
    "Floyd needs to inject Xylocaine into his balls to gain the courage to fight Pacquiao."

- and I quote from some random guy on the internet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh ya about Valero, <yawn>, oh I'm sorry was someone saying something interesting? This guy is slowwwwwwwwww...... If Freddie Roach doesn't think he'll be anything, don't see him ruling a division. Maybe catching a few clowns on his way up, though. Shit I'll watch his fights if they ever televise one.
    "Floyd needs to inject Xylocaine into his balls to gain the courage to fight Pacquiao."

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyFolds View Post
    Oh ya about Valero, <yawn>, oh I'm sorry was someone saying something interesting? This guy is slowwwwwwwwww...... If Freddie Roach doesn't think he'll be anything, don't see him ruling a division. Maybe catching a few clowns on his way up, though. Shit I'll watch his fights if they ever televise one.
    Freddie Roach is a Joke ...... Outside of Pac what has Roach accomplished? And Pac's freakish speed, athleticism and power is what has him winning!

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Ya Soto should have fought Pac a long time ago. Although I think Pac would have had trouble with Soto (you know they'll never really fight).

I disagree about Pac only busting up old Mexicans. Barrera, Morales, and JMM were not boxers of yore. Those guys are future HOFers.

Side note:Look for a Barrera comeback this year. His division is opening up for him to come back in.. getting weak in there with everyone moving up.
    Gee shut up already... You start off with a phrase that contradicts your very words. The term HOFers is reserved for boxers at the end of their career summarizing their accomplishments. This further cements the fact Pac has beat up on old boxers period! Who is the last young dangerous, talented boxer Pac has fought? Please leave out the Mexican part out as they are boxers first and foremost in the sport. Will you still use the Mexican reference if Pac is knocked out by ODLH?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to_boxing View Post
    More like when will we see Humberto Soto vs Pac. Soto should have had a fight offer a very long time before. Manny chose to bust up old Mexican fighters instead. Even after witnessing his brother get blasted by Soto. Valero has not fought anyone of merit or in front of any large scale crowd.

p
    I like Soto his a tough fighter never been stopped but does have 7 or so loses. Also has gone inconsistent lately, he has lost 2 of his last 4 fights. I dont hold that against him though cause the guzman fight i though he could/should of won. the lorenzo fight i did not see but heard soto was dq'ed.

I gotta disagree though, I really dont think Soto can beat pac in any way. His young but what else he got?, a 30 plus year old morales,barrera,jmm still whoops soto no problem.

Your the first to call them "old mexican" btw. Dont get on jonny and say leave the mexican part out, when it is you who brought it up.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post

p
    I like Soto his a tough fighter never been stopped but does have 7 or so loses. Also has gone inconsistent lately, he has lost 2 of his last 4 fights. I dont hold that against him though cause the guzman fight i though he could/should of won. the lorenzo fight i did not see but heard soto was dq'ed.

I gotta disagree though, I really dont think Soto can beat pac in any way. His young but what else he got?, a 30 plus year old morales,barrera,jmm still whoops soto no problem.

Your the first to call them "old mexican" btw. Dont get on jonny and say leave the mexican part out, when it is you who brought it up.
    Soto got JOBBED against Lorenzo. He basically beat the shit out of him all night, knocked him down and then hit him with a grazing punch when he was down - something that happens all the time - and got DQ'd for it by Cortez AFTER Lorenzo clearly embellished it and sold it. It was ridiculous and shameful. You should've seen Lorenzo's face after the fight, it looked like someone had beat him with a sack of doorknobs.
    Last edited by CFH; 12-04-2008 at 04:35 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post

p

Soto got JOBBED against Lorenzo. He basically beat the shit out of him all night, knocked him down and then hit him with a grazing punch when he was down - something that happens all the time - and got DQ'd for it by Cortez AFTER Lorenzo clearly embellished it and sold it. It was ridiculous and shameful. You should've seen Lorenzo's face after the fight, it looks like someone had beat him with a sack of doorknobs.
    No doubt about it.The only thing missing was Cortez Standing in Soto's face,Raising both Middle fingers accompinied with a huge laugh and saying....FUKK YOU HUMBERTO .

And I think Soto pulverizes Valero

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gee shut up already... You start off with a phrase that contradicts your very words. The term HOFers is reserved for boxers at the end of their career summarizing their accomplishments. This further cements the fact Pac has beat up on old boxers period! Who is the last young dangerous, talented boxer Pac has fought? Please leave out the Mexican part out as they are boxers first and foremost in the sport. Will you still use the Mexican reference if Pac is knocked out by ODLH?
    Pac is the Mexicutioner.

So Anyway. JMM is 35, still fighting prime as hell.
    Eric M was 30 when Pac annihilated him in the second fight.
    Barrera 31 when Pac crushed him
    David D 31
    All these fighters having there best fights within 2-3 years fo fighting Pacquiao

What do you want him to fight 23 year olds? I mean then you'll cry that he isn't fighting seasoned fighters. Who would you have him fighting, Klitschko

Thread Information