Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Floyd Mayweather Sr. Quotes

• "Gatti should be in the Hall of Fame for getting his ass tore up. Getting got the **** whooped out of him, that's what he should be in the Hall of Fame for. He don't have no business being in there for nothing damn else. He should be ashamed to show his damn face. Everybody whooped this mother****er half to death. Angel Manfredy whooped Gatti. You know, the one my son fought. Manfredy opened up his eye to where you could stick your whole fist in it. Let me tell you something about Gatti man, Gatti been done since 94. I went to prison in 83 and Gatti been done since 94. Been done! He then went past 2004 and now in 2007. That man was done before my son got a hold of his ass. Gatti should've stopped 14 years ago. He got famous for bleeding from the head, ass and everything else. You make sure you put that in there. Gatti's going to go to the Hall of Fame and he should go to the Hall of Shame for taking ass whoopings. Put that just like I said it. All he do is get his ass kicked. His ass should've retired 14 or 15 years ago."

• Mayweather Sr: I'm going to be honest man, the fight to me was very very boring fight. Even though Calzaghe won the fight I didn't see the punch count that they was talking about. I don't see all of that man. What punch count are you talking about man? He aint even do shit; he's the worst fighter I ever saw in my life. I wouldn't pay 5$ to see him . I'm serious man this guy cannot fight. He's worse then a novice fighter for real. He's like a junior fighter; he fights like a beginner man. He can't punch at all. That fight didn't look good at all. Whoever rates him as one of the greatest fightes of today's era, man trust me.......I don't give a damn how many fights he wins, that man don't know how to fight. He throws punches like a wash woman .

• Oscar, I heard you have a new coach, and his name is Freddie Roach.

Can he train you? Yes he can. But can he come to your aid? That's like fighting my son with an empty can of Raid.

I'm being for real and saying what I feel. This is the truest note I've ever wrote.

Oscar, you're at the crossroads. You have to go to the right or you have to go to the left. You can't depend on nobody else.

There's nothing personal between me and you. We need to do what we have to do.

When you beat those old legends they were over the hill. Now you're about to swallow the same pill.

Come May 5th you better be ready, because when you lose I don't want you blaming it on Freddie.

Oscar greed overcame common sense. You don't have a clue that money don't make you.

You're ungrateful, unfaithful and disrespectful. You shocked my mind. You're one of a kind. You're the cheapest promoter of all time.

So get your tickets now and let's make it clear because your May 5th whipping is almost here.

• "He thanks everyone but his daddy. He thanks Leonard Ellerbe, a homosexual, I know he's a homosexual and everyone else knows it. You can print that because I said it, I can tell you nothing else but how gay he is."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Sr. Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Thread Stealer View Post
    "He thanks everyone but his daddy. He thanks Leonard Ellerbe, a homosexual, I know he's a homosexual and everyone else knows it. You can print that because I said it, I can tell you nothing else but how gay he is."
    If I had a dad like this monkey, I would've done the same thing...

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Thread Stealer View Post
    "He thanks everyone but his daddy. He thanks Leonard Ellerbe, a homosexual, I know he's a homosexual and everyone else knows it. You can print that because I said it, I can tell you nothing else but how gay he is."

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with his quote about gatti

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i agree about cal-SOGGY

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Senior is wrong about Joe Calzaghe and he is only commenting on his last couple of fights which was past his best but still great accomplishments in beating Lacy, Kessler and Hopkins.

Senior was a useless father and corner man for Hatton.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahah, some of that isn't bad. I get a laugh out of Floyd sr and Roger, they are cracked out and ridiculous but good characters. Give some of those Gypsy call out videos a run for their money sometimes.

Thread Information