Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: this dude wants to train me

Mate they both stopped you inside 1 round, a record is the only thing you can go on, you were stopped by a couple of guys who are half decent and a lot that are basically poor. You have admitted yourself going in without really preparing, one good thing is you would never be sanctioned to fight a decent puncher, but even so pro train to hit people, I just hope you don't get hurt as I say it will do nothing for you and it will do nothing for the sport of boxing. You are young enough, maybe you should have 6 months off, get a job and learn to box in the mean time, if the need still takes you try again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by kid_thunder View Post
    ok i was looking for gyms to start working out and train and i stumble on this guy http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...=976&cat=boxer he said he has seen me fight and he want to train me for free
    honestly man, you are less skilled than the average beginner.

But you probably know that and are just shitting us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what? I'm not shitting anyone like i said before you all may not like or respect me but at the end of the it doesnt matter what all the haters say it matters if i take them to heart but i know there's some haters no matter where u go but the funny thing the more ppl that hate me that make me want to get in the ring even more just to piss the haters off but really if u hate me so much then why do u read every post i make i mean it not that hard to avoid something or someone i may not be a world champ YET but you only seen 2 fight videos or just the one with zelenoff dude my losses wasn't because of my lack of skill it was for 2reason one stamina and that i kept jumping around in weight I'm 5'6 when i started my career i was 135 then the next fight i went 2 Jr middleweight so dont judge me cuz only god can judge me
    Baggins Clan Pro Fighter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gemandad View Post
    Mate they both stopped you inside 1 round, a record is the only thing you can go on, you were stopped by a couple of guys who are half decent and a lot that are basically poor. You have admitted yourself going in without really preparing, one good thing is you would never be sanctioned to fight a decent puncher, but even so pro train to hit people, I just hope you don't get hurt as I say it will do nothing for you and it will do nothing for the sport of boxing. You are young enough, maybe you should have 6 months off, get a job and learn to box in the mean time, if the need still takes you try again.
    I went over video of Andrew's fights, he needs work,and he needs to get rid of that radial tire(which he Acknowledges) but he's young enough to work with, a bad record isnt allways indicitive of a bad fighter, or a hopeless one.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by kid_thunder View Post
    what? I'm not shitting anyone like i said before you all may not like or respect me but at the end of the it doesnt matter what all the haters say it matters if i take them to heart but i know there's some haters no matter where u go but the funny thing the more ppl that hate me that make me want to get in the ring even more just to piss the haters off but really if u hate me so much then why do u read every post i make i mean it not that hard to avoid something or someone i may not be a world champ YET but you only seen 2 fight videos or just the one with zelenoff dude my losses wasn't because of my lack of skill it was for 2reason one stamina and that i kept jumping around in weight I'm 5'6 when i started my career i was 135 then the next fight i went 2 Jr middleweight so dont judge me cuz only god can judge me
    You have my complete respect for just doing.
    (I dont know what you been up to bro, I havent a clue, havent been following it at all, but hey you get judged only on what you actually do...not on what you think or dream of doing. A teacher teaches a healer heals,a fighter fights and a politician tells lies .
    Guess what ..over 95% of lifes knockers do nothing. Try to be the best possible YOU in every aspect and improvement is a given.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you guys are all too nice. he's horseshit. the fact that he ever got a license to fight a pro fight shows you how flawed/corrupt the sport can be. He's no more of a professional athlete than Elmer Fud.

the things is, though, he comes on here talking how great he is. that's what makes him open to the attacks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back in the Philippines, I was able to catch a boxing exhibition. This was the kind where everyone that didn't know jack-shit about boxing was allowed to fight. It was just your regular skinny filipino off the street going at it. As you can imagine they were just swinging for the fences, not amounting any sort of defense or anything that would resemble boxing at all. Several of these exhibition matches were 1-rounders, but after each one the guys looked like they were going to hork.

At the end of the show was just a real amateur bout; by comparison to the previous bouts it might have well been for the title.

Now I think in order to make any sort of progress in boxing you need to realize where you are at, be humble enough to admit your mistakes, deal with it one by one, and eventually distinguish yourself from the rest of the crop.

For example, don't just wail on the bags when you're training, be deliberate and do it right. Don't just go through the motions either, plan things out in advanced (i.e. what punches you're going to work on, hypotheticals of what are you going to do if your opponent does 'X', etc.) Find yourself a gym that allows for 'real' sparring and not just poor exhibitions.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Milash View Post
    you guys are all too nice. he's horseshit. the fact that he ever got a license to fight a pro fight shows you how flawed/corrupt the sport can be. He's no more of a professional athlete than Elmer Fud.

the things is, though, he comes on here talking how great he is. that's what makes him open to the attacks.

Well in that case, if this guy realizes that there is someone who is poking him out there with a stick from behind, he should have more respect for himself ; turn around and deal with them first; If he does, then its been a worthwhile exersize.

Negativity at worse, can put people into the negative so they never try to rise up again.

Put the ego aside and have respect for your self first and it will grow and flow on out to others,even physical losses can't tear down whats built on that foundation.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information