Not really a big deal for you guys but for me it meant a little something, something

Article:
BraggingRightsCorner.com - "MORA vs DE LA HOYA: WILL THE CONTENDER vs THE OLYMPIAN HAPPEN THIS YEAR?" ... by Ed Ludwig

Ok this is just the part where Diane and I get mentioned. You can read the rest of the article by clicking the link above

BRC: Any final comments for your fans?

MORA: I have the “Snake Pit” it’s a forum at The Latin Snake Pit and I have the most loyal fans. It’s run by a nice lady, Diane, a fellow named Danny and a guy named Phat Carlos and I have to do something nice for the three of them. With the fallout from the Jermain Taylor fight, the cancellation of the Kassim Ouma fight and all the criticism and my various injuries, they were with me every step of the way. They are having fun and getting the most hits now and making Dan Rafael eat crow. I ran to Wal-Mart to get some thank you cards to send out to people that supported me and this older couple came up to me and knew who I was and it was great. And to those fans, you haven’t seen the best of me yet and to the haters and critics, if I haven’t changed your mind stay tuned because I will.

BRC: Once again Sergio I want to thank you for your time and I look forward to doing it again.

MORA: Thank you my man. It’s been usually the same questions in interviews but not from you. Thanks buddy.

For more information on Sergio Mora please visit: Tournament of Contenders - The site for the Fights from The Contender

Questions/Comments: westcoastboxing@yahoo.ca