Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smile Punching Machine!!!

Has anyone been on them fairly new punching machines that suddenly pop up in nearly every wine bar and nightclub throughout the U.K?I came across one about 2months ago in me local wine bar.It reads your power on a digital screen after you hit the bell-shape ball.It shows you the record you have to beat on the screen before you have ago your self.The record of the machine me and me mate were using was 910.The punching machine was situated right near the D.J stand,and the D.J annouced that if you beat the record you win a bottle of champaine.I was like "Yeah right,so this machine is NOT fixed and is not a money making scam".I knew the score of the scam,but i was out with me mates and me best mate said to me "Come on,im harder than you(What a cock ha!)lets get it on!So anyhow i stepped up to the challenge and put a £1(for two shots)in the machine.I stud back from the ball at about 3foot and hit it as hard as i could.Me reading was 853,which i was kind of pleased with for a first dig.Then it was me mates go,"He took it all serious"by doing stretches,Only joking.Anyway he took a 100 metre run up to the machine and whacked it as hard as he could and he got a reading of 890.So i said to him "Right now its on!"I had another go and another but me record reading was getting poorer and poorer even know i was hitting it sweet,were as me mates reading was more or less the same as before.The thing is....He has never thrown a propper punch in his life really but still managed to beat me.DAMN!He took the piss out of me all the way through the rest of the night.Im sure them machines are fixed.I mean me and me mates went out of town for a change to Leeds for a night out on the lash only about 10 days and the same machine was there again but with a total differant lower reading record of 845.So me and me same old best mate had another go knowing that we could beat it and recieve the prize.Anyhow we kept hitting it and hitting and we kept getting 750s all the time.So them machines are definatey programed to always take money off you for sure"AS I SUSPECTED AGES AGO"Still there are good fun but im going to keep away from them a bit and watch other punters lose money instead,Ha.

Have any of you's been on them punching machines and if soo,what record did you get??

Thanks!
    Last edited by yvonne; 06-24-2008 at 05:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Punching Machine!!!

u either have a hard punch or u dont simple. im blessed with a bomb, i was out with all my friends and no1 could come close to me and my bros score i box and he doesnt but we had very similar power. only thing hes 14stone im 12stone

lmao it aint fixed ur just not hard hitter.

when u turn the machine of the top score gets reset so when turn it back on its fresh, otherwise youll have same top score for months.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have to braggot 964 in Lanzarote last week, no run up. BOOOOYAAAAAA!!
    Last edited by Kel; 08-18-2008 at 03:29 PM.

10 miles from Manchester, 6 miles from Bolton
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I broke my hand getting 273, beat that

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by plopeater View Post
    I broke my hand getting 273, beat that
    I saw a guy punch the steel post that connects to the bag/ball thing at a bowling alley a few years ago, his punch was like a cricket bowl the daft bugger.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

usually get around 820 at most but most of it is all just the weight that goes onto the ball bit so it doesnt assess power as such i dont think

however one in a place by me had been messed about with and unsuspecting me went on it shortly afterwards and managed to put my hand into the screen !!
    ....... wasnt fun

haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post

The machine must have been set on the GIRLY Mode...................if not well done mate.Did you win anything for getting the highest score?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanhatton View Post
    usually get around 820 at most but most of it is all just the weight that goes onto the ball bit so it doesnt assess power as such i dont think

however one in a place by me had been messed about with and unsuspecting me went on it shortly afterwards and managed to put my hand into the screen !!
    ....... wasnt fun

haha

Did the punch ball come off as you hit it like?I bet yeah mates were laughing their heads off at you.Hows the hand?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's all to do where you hit the ball as the sensor is situated within it.

If it was Sports Bar in Leeds my mate holds the record on it and he's about 5 foot nothing, so I'm guessing the sensor is right at the bottom of the bag

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post

The machine must have been set on the GIRLY Mode...................if not well done mate.Did you win anything for getting the highest score?
    Heheh, just always had a good crack, not trained for over 4 years though so i was impressed myself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....... wasnt fun

haha

Did the punch ball come off as you hit it like?I bet yeah mates were laughing their heads off at you.Hows the hand?

nah it didnt come off just gave way rele easilly, no one really laughed about it for some reason and it was quite bad for a couple of weeks but fine now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....... wasnt fun

haha

nah it didnt come off just gave way rele easilly, no one really laughed about it for some reason and it was quite bad for a couple of weeks but fine now

Good to hear that you have mended mate.Why did'nt know one laugh at you?Were their scared that you would do the same to their faces to what you did to the Punch-ball?I would of got laughted at by my mates if it was me.Thats ewhat mates are for

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good to hear that you have mended mate.Why did'nt know one laugh at you?Were their scared that you would do the same to their faces to what you did to the Punch-ball?I would of got laughted at by my mates if it was me.Thats ewhat mates are for
    not quite sure really no one reacted much at first, and by the point they did they could all see my hand was a bit of a mess

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

not quite sure really no one reacted much at first, and by the point they did they could all see my hand was a bit of a mess

Take it easy in future mate!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I get aroubd 8-900.

I got kicked out of a club once for kicking one.

Thread Information