Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If these guys fought prime 4 prime on there best night who would have most Wins?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If these guys fought prime 4 prime on there best night who would have most Wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowmotion426 View Post
    Wlad would destroy all of them.
    Course he would! And So would Corey Sanders and Lamont Brewster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If these guys fought prime 4 prime on there best night who would have most Wins?

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Wladimir is currently in his prime and yeah his loss to Sanders is a big issue to many folks but look his career was damn near over after the losses to Sanders and Brewster and he took on the toughest fighter in the division and beat the crap out of him and Sam Peter hasn't been the same since that loss.

Wlad has the ability to complete his game and be a great fighter but throwing him in with names like Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield, and Mike Tyson is a bit premature at this point in time....Wlad is only 31 years old and you have to figure he's got 10 or so big time fights left in him at the pace of 2 a year...I want to see #1 How he does in those fights and #2 Who he fights before I try and say if he beats anyone on that list. It's top company to be mentioned with though but I think Wlad's lack of a rival really hurts him....Chris Byrd and Lamon Brewster are about the closest things he's had to rivals.

I figure Lennox Lewis is the toughest on the list but also the must vulnerable as sometimes he wasn't able to get up for fights....sometimes he won anyway like vs Bruno but sometimes he got hammered like vs Rahman.

Riddick Bowe is the most flawed fighter...he would give up on his defense and give up his height and reach at points during a fight which would be devistating vs any of these guys in their primes.

Tyson was the weakest mentally and we saw what Holyfield could do to him...I don't see him doing well vs any of these guys in his prime.

1. Lewis
    2. Holyfield
    3. Bowe
    4. Tyson
    5. Wlad

How can anybody have Holyfield above Bowe?? They already fought when they were at their absolute best (Bowe vs. Holyfield 1) and Bowe beat him.

Bowe vs. Holyfield 2 - Bowe came in fat and looked like crap. Holyfield edged out a close, controversial decision.

Bowe vs. Holyfield 3 - Anybody who saw this fight knows that this wasn't Holyfield at his best. Bowe wins by TKO.

Because its who would have the most wins if they all fought. and holy and bowe split. And if they all fought twice Holy would probably finish second to lewis..

I see it like this..

Lewis(6-1) 2-0 against Wvlad,tyson, and bowe...with a loss to evander
    holy (5-2) sweeping wvlad ,tyson with losses to lewis and bowe

The rest would probably all lose to each other plus to lewis and holy.

and I honestly think prime Wvlad with steward in his corner would beat tyson and bowe in one fight.
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

El Kabong Guest

johnmaff, I hate to have to keep correcting you but #1 It's Lyle #2 I never said the stoppage wasn't the right thing to do and #3 The FACT that there was no rematch speaks volumes.

Thread Information