Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: WHO WINS?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Haye vs Wlad Klitschko?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default David Haye vs Wlad Klitschko?

Over the past few months ive noticed a few of you guys saying you want Wlad to shut Haye up or you can't wait for Wlad to knock him out and so on.So here we go put you necks on the line and say who you think will win if they meet and why.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye vs Wlad Klitschko?

Wlad by stunning KO in 6.
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I pick David Haye inside 5 rounds.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who lands first wins

Haye ko 1
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At this moment I think Wlad's tempermant wins the day, Haye needs to fight a little bit at HW before I could say for sure though.

HAYE VS. ARREOLA make it happen
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Klitschko by an easy KO. Klitscko has the expierence,power,size,ring intelligence,and he isn't slow either. Put it all together what does Haye have over him?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If they fought now i'd take klitschko, not to take anything away from haye..i'm just not sure how he will do in the HW division jumping right up to the top guy first thing....
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you watch Haye Vs Enzo you will see Haye shook by a nice jab from mac before enzo forgot defence, this hurt him, never a risk of geting knocked out but it wobbled him, I see Wlad smashing hisbuch harder and faster jab for 3 - 4 rounds untill Haye has gotten beat up enough to take a big right hand then night night David

I realy like David Haye I even like his trash talk untill he starts calling every other fighter a bum and says he is better than Holyfield then he starts to sound a dick
    "There is no point being alive if you cannot do the deadlift."
    John Paul Sigmarrsson, 4 time Word's Strongest Man

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by sonny78 View Post
    If you watch Haye Vs Enzo you will see Haye shook by a nice jab from mac before enzo forgot defence, this hurt him, never a risk of geting knocked out but it wobbled him, I see Wlad smashing hisbuch harder and faster jab for 3 - 4 rounds untill Haye has gotten beat up enough to take a big right hand then night night David

I realy like David Haye I even like his trash talk untill he starts calling every other fighter a bum and says he is better than Holyfield then he starts to sound a dick
    You have to be fucking kidding huh ? Haye lost his balance, I've watched it numerous times and a punch never conncted at all

El Kabong Guest

Wladimir withstands Haye's punches with his good defense, sets up behind the jab, uses his natural height, reach, and size advantages to build up a sizeable points lead, and drags Haye into the deep water and wallops him with power punches before the bloody yet game Haye is stopped after being knocked down several times ...Wlad wins by TKO 5-7 rounds.

I think Haye can be a good heavyweight but it's a different world from the cruisers. And after this loss Haye fades into obscurity and Wladimir gets not credit from the thugs that support Haye, they will make every excuse for him in the book and will be kept waiting for someone to beat Wladimir. Wladimir goes on to unify the titles, defending them several times and retires a very underrated heavyweight boxer.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This fight reminds me of Tarver hounding Jones jr all the time and then whipping his, Klitschko needs to learn how to fight on the inside an stopping acting Ruiz. I like Klitschko, But I think he has trouble with aggresive fighters like Hayes. I think Hayes would stop Klitschko.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't believe after Ibragimov and thompson people still like Klitschko the sooner he gets knocked out the better.COME ON DAVE do me a big favour

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow what a difference a couple of weeks make! I posted the same question not so long ago and the results were quite different to 50/50.

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...would-win.html

David Haye by the way

El Kabong Guest

....maybe soon Haye will be the favorite without any decent fights at heavyweight.....easy money for the Klitschko fans.

Ibragimov and Thompson are southpaws and I don't fancy Haye's chances vs them either. Thompson is incredibly difficult to beat as he keeps his hands busy and has some good defense and a hell of a chin.

Sultan would be more aggressive vs Haye....Sultan got hit and went into a shell waiting for Wlad to miss a right cross and so Wlad tried to set him up but he wasn't going to put himself in danger doing it and it was the smart albeit boring move and Sultan was the first southpaw with some power Wlad fought since Sanders a fight if Wlad had with his current experience would be 100% different.

David Haye has not fought a true heavyweight and don't bring up Bonin he was a protected Polish fighter, Haye may as well have fought Julius Long.

I love how the Haye fans tout his skills and accomplishments while Wladimir has always been a heavyweight and has beaten 50 more heavyweights than Haye has even fought and you think he's just going to walk through Wlad?!?!?! Fighting a righty is going to be a piece of cake for Wlad! I think he's going to let his hands go more but hey he's winning and winning by KO, 51 wins 45 KO's.....Haye is going to be built up and tore down much like one Sam Peter.

Haye can have all the handspeed in the world he still has to land the punch, Wlad will land and he's going to land more often and inflict more damage....and Haye won't be able to take it he couldn't take it from Carl Thompson and he won't be able to take it from Wlad. You Brits had better hope Haye doesn't become AUDLEY HARRISON the other "surefire" British fighter to beat Wlad.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    ....maybe soon Haye will be the favorite without any decent fights at heavyweight.....easy money for the Klitschko fans.

Ibragimov and Thompson are southpaws and I don't fancy Haye's chances vs them either. Thompson is incredibly difficult to beat as he keeps his hands busy and has some good defense and a hell of a chin.

Sultan would be more aggressive vs Haye....Sultan got hit and went into a shell waiting for Wlad to miss a right cross and so Wlad tried to set him up but he wasn't going to put himself in danger doing it and it was the smart albeit boring move and Sultan was the first southpaw with some power Wlad fought since Sanders a fight if Wlad had with his current experience would be 100% different.

David Haye has not fought a true heavyweight and don't bring up Bonin he was a protected Polish fighter, Haye may as well have fought Julius Long.

I love how the Haye fans tout his skills and accomplishments while Wladimir has always been a heavyweight and has beaten 50 more heavyweights than Haye has even fought and you think he's just going to walk through Wlad?!?!?! Fighting a righty is going to be a piece of cake for Wlad! I think he's going to let his hands go more but hey he's winning and winning by KO, 51 wins 45 KO's.....Haye is going to be built up and tore down much like one Sam Peter.

Haye can have all the handspeed in the world he still has to land the punch, Wlad will land and he's going to land more often and inflict more damage....and Haye won't be able to take it he couldn't take it from Carl Thompson and he won't be able to take it from Wlad. You Brits had better hope Haye doesn't become AUDLEY HARRISON the other "surefire" British fighter to beat Wlad.
    Lyle! Do you think Wlad is better than Vitali? I know it has nothing to do with this but do you i'm genuinely interested!

Thread Information