Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default David Haye is here

More than just a puncher - check the speed.

Fed up of Robot's? Well the Gunslingers are back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sORAvCv1Yj0

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: David Haye is here

...Oh how I wish we had another overhyped heavyweight, I don't think Audley Harrison or Sam Peter disappointed us enough

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fraudley and Peter? What the hell did they ever do? nothing... not a thing compared to Haye...

and do you really want to be talking about Sam Peter after he bludgeoned your man around the ring? he ate the shit what? 4 times or something? Lets face it Klitty is the only reason you're in this thread bitching about Haye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im kinda geting sick of the David Haye threads on here. Maybe start them up again if he actually has a fight. He is wasting time at the moment.

El Kabong Guest

Oh yeah I forgot David Haye, not only a medal winner in the Olympics won against Jean Marc Mormeck (whom had recently been KO'd by O'Neil Bell) and he also KO'd the never before heard of Enzo 'Hyped Up Beyond All Belief' Maccarinelli (whom had also already been KO'd by a bum earlier in his career and fought scared for the time he was in with Haye).....yes he certainly has done a BUNCH.

Haye is still a cruiserweight until he fights and beats a good heavyweight ....Holyfield worked his way up for a title shot (which he EARNED and DESERVED)...Haye wants it handed to him and believe you me it will be handed to him....and by IT I mean his ass! And Wlad will be doing the handing!

Wlad is more dominant than anyone cares to believe AND you selling him short will NOT help if Haye does pull a rabbit out of his ass and beat Wlad because then who has Haye beaten? Haye beat in his own fans' eyes "a bum, a robot, a scaredy cat"....and so no there is not a single fucking thing David Haye can or will do that will impress me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come on now. ^^^

How many fighters do we see moving up through the weights and getting auto title shots these days?

Mayweather, Calzaghe, Hopkins, Tito, Mosley and Oscar have all done it.

Why should Haye be any different.

Im sure you've welcomed it for atleast one of these fighters....

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Haye and I remember when Smashup was living it up talking about Haye only a few followed mainly UK fellas...
    I became a Haye fan after the Lassen Johasson fight.

I think I've had this bad karma thing going on for a while where 2 of my fav. fighters fight eachother and I just have to pick a side.

Paez-ODLH
    Kess-Andrade
    Amin-SS
    Cotto-Tony

now I've got potential fights between Haye-Wladdy, Montiel-Mijares, BCD-Cloud, Mares-Rafa or Izzy, Solis-Cazares.
    I hate it when that happens...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    ...Oh how I wish we had another overhyped heavyweight, I don't think Audley Harrison or Sam Peter disappointed us enough
    Well Lyle, thank God we've got Wladimir Klitskcho and his neverending and boring "madatory" title defenses against lackluster opponents to fill that void.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye's pencilled in for a fight in november, hopefully he'll show all you haters then

What you guys have to remember all the mouthing off before even fighting gets on my nerves too, but Haye's a businessman, he needs to keep himself in the media etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by saturday_kid View Post
    Haye's pencilled in for a fight in november, hopefully he'll show all you haters then

What you guys have to remember all the mouthing off before even fighting gets on my nerves too, but Haye's a businessman, he needs to keep himself in the media etc.
    That is all well and good, but a lot of the same guys on here who whine and moan about guys like Mayweather talking are the same ones who say it is ok for Haye to do it. Mad double standard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah i agree with what your saying, good point. All the talk does my head in too, but it gets the boxers back in the paper/magazines/websites etc keeping them in the public eye. Suppose thats what we gotta understand.

Wish Haye would hurry up and get an opponent though!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye's an awesome fighter. I love watching him. Devastating at times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh yeah I forgot David Haye, not only a medal winner in the Olympics won against Jean Marc Mormeck (whom had recently been KO'd by O'Neil Bell) and he also KO'd the never before heard of Enzo 'Hyped Up Beyond All Belief' Maccarinelli (whom had also already been KO'd by a bum earlier in his career and fought scared for the time he was in with Haye).....yes he certainly has done a BUNCH.

Haye is still a cruiserweight until he fights and beats a good heavyweight ....Holyfield worked his way up for a title shot (which he EARNED and DESERVED)...Haye wants it handed to him and believe you me it will be handed to him....and by IT I mean his ass! And Wlad will be doing the handing!

Wlad is more dominant than anyone cares to believe AND you selling him short will NOT help if Haye does pull a rabbit out of his ass and beat Wlad because then who has Haye beaten? Haye beat in his own fans' eyes "a bum, a robot, a scaredy cat"....and so no there is not a single fucking thing David Haye can or will do that will impress me

I'm sick of the Haye-hype simply because the ones who love Haye bash Wlad as if Haye has done anything better. If Haye's a natural heavyweight then it's even more pathetic that he was beating up guys in a lower weight class. And he still hasn't fought the level of competition Wlad has, but Klitschko takes shite for being at the top of a weak division. Haye is tops in an even weaker division. He wants to clean up the division, but watch his next fight winds up being against a guy who isn't even in the top ten. It'll probably be someone like Hasim Rahman.
    Oops

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Killface View Post
    I'm sick of the Haye-hype simply because the ones who love Haye bash Wlad as if Haye has done anything better. If Haye's a natural heavyweight then it's even more pathetic that he was beating up guys in a lower weight class.
    Really? There's nothing 'pathetic' about that. Every single boxer gets down to their lowest possible weight. That's the whole point, the lower the weight class the better the advantage.

So Margarito is pathetic for getting down to 147 when the man's more than likely a natural LMW? Calzaghe is pathetic for busting his gut to get down to SMW when he's been a natural LHW for the last few years?
    "He was convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard"

- Mike Tyson Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Well Lyle, thank God we've got Wladimir Klitskcho and his neverending and boring "madatory" title defenses against lackluster opponents to fill that void.
    Hulk correct me if I'm wrong but Wlad does want to unify AND he's taken steps to do so. Ray Austin, Tony Thompson, and Povetkin have been/are his mandatories and he's forced to fight them or relenquish the belts. Sultan Ibragimov was a unification fight...sorry it was boring but Sultan is a southpaw and Wlad is getting better at fighting those guys (after 2 consecutive fights vs southpaws).

Mandatories are a pain but they are mandatories for a reason, to give guys who have "earned it" title shots. Mandatories can be swayed by $$$ and it has happened and will happen again...and being a mandatory doesn't mean they are great fighters to watch it means they earned their shot.

It's just the game of boxing

Thread Information