Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: If these 3 will fight each other, who do you think will be the big winner?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If these 3 will fight each other, what will be the outcome?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If these 3 will fight each other, what will be the outcome?

How ridiculous some of these comments are. I don't mean to sound like I am attacking anyone, so I didn't quote. But do you realize that the only person who has fought a real LW is Nate Campbell? The only one who is a true LW is Nate Campbell? And the only one that is constantly being avoided is... NATE CAMPBELL?

First of all, if anyone has VHS or DVD, they can see that JMM already beat Pacquiao--twice in my opinion. He is the real deal and a top ten P4P, but Nate crushes him worse than he did Juan Diaz.

You are comparing JMM vs. a worn our Casamayor, Pacquiao v. a limited David Diaz, and Nate, who just destroyed the consensus #1 LW. Are you kidding

At this weight, it reads as follows:

NATE CAMPBELL
    JMM
    PAC--and it will show in the DLH fight

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Marquez just beat the best Lightweight out there. Plus he's beaten Pacquiao twice. I'll favor him over Campbell

XaduBoxer Guest

ha ha ha ... this is getting exciting with Campbell catching fire...

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Respect the helz out of Campbell,He schooled Diaz and demands respect in a sometimes tumultuous career.His major flaw Imo....inconsistancy.I think Marquez like wise has proven his greatness and that he can hang in and upend Some of the top tier fighters known today and yesterday for that matter .

I like him over Nate,Retains great punch set & accuracy,calculation and work rate.It would be a excellent fight between two well traveled Champions.This one needs to happen..........Pac is going to the multiple division circus for a cash grab,Maybe he'll stay ?

XaduBoxer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs 'Nawlins View Post
    Respect the helz out of Campbell,He schooled Diaz and demands respect in a sometimes tumultuous career.His major flaw Imo....inconsistancy.I think Marquez like wise has proven his greatness and that he can hang in and upend Some of the top tier fighters known today and yesterday for that matter .

I like him over Nate,Retains great punch set & accuracy,calculation and work rate.It would be a excellent fight between two well traveled Champions.This one needs to happen..........Pac is going to the multiple division circus for a cash grab,Maybe he'll stay ?
    Any predictions of the individual match-ups Mr. Spi?

PAC vs JMM
    PAC vs Nate
    Nate vs JMM

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SaddoBoxer View Post

PAC vs JMM
    PAC vs Nate
    Nate vs JMM
    As stated,Marquez over Campbell as above.This is the one that will most likely happen ( >>> ) I want to see if Pac really goes through with his carnival act and then see's fit to come back to reality and attempt to meet and defeat his fellow top lightweights...I really wonder about that,ecspecially if he brings a bat & stun gun and defeats Oscar He needs to stick around where he belongs and mix it up.

XaduBoxer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SaddoBoxer View Post

PAC vs JMM
    PAC vs Nate
    Nate vs JMM
    As stated,Marquez over Campbell as above.This is the one that will most likely happen ( >>> ) I want to see if Pac really goes through with his carnival act and then see's fit to come back to reality and attempt to meet and defeat his fellow top lightweights...I really wonder about that,ecspecially if he brings a bat & stun gun and defeats Oscar He needs to stick around where he belongs and mix it up.
    If these fights will happen now, who do you think will win?

PAC vs. JMM 3

PAC vs. Nate

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rooster man,toiling on his soapbox Lol.All right if you really need to hear it although we know Super-Pac already has a date ..........Marquez Beat beats Pac if,when,maybe,could and should they go for the trilogy.Oh no.That would leave them at 1-1-1.....a 4th Haa ?Campbell got burned by Guzman and his antics,needs to fight asap Imo,do not see this one happening at all right now.Hard to speculate on lightweight fights with Pac when he is about to go in the other direction in a name game affair with The Diva.I honestly wonder about him shedding back down Should he lose........but more so if he wins ??

and yet we dig
    Last edited by Spicoli; 09-17-2008 at 01:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tysonbruno View Post
    JMM W SD12 Pac

JMM W TKO Campbell

Pac W TKO Campbell

So 2-0 JMM

0-2 Campbell

1-1 Pac
    yes
    Hidden Content There is no reward for second place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Marquez just beat the best Lightweight out there. Plus he's beaten Pacquiao twice. I'll favor him over Campbell

From what I hear and read Marquez beat Joel decisivly... Casa earned my respect back that he lost in the SantaCruz debacle when he KO'd a game Kats.

Casa will be back. I can't wait to see the fight. When's the rebroadcast? They gonna do that undercard rebroadcast shit?

Anyhow, I agree... Marquez beat the man and has already beaten Pac twice. Heis the Marqee lightweight... Nevermind the fact he has the Ring belt which is the only one that really matters to me.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PRIDE OF BOSTON View Post

From what I hear and read Marquez beat Joel decisivly... Casa earned my respect back that he lost in the SantaCruz debacle when he KO'd a game Kats.

Casa will be back. I can't wait to see the fight. When's the rebroadcast? They gonna do that undercard rebroadcast shit?

Anyhow, I agree... Marquez beat the man and has already beaten Pac twice. Heis the Marqee lightweight... Nevermind the fact he has the Ring belt which is the only one that really matters to me.
    The Marques/Casamayor fight is not being rebroadcast on HBO, it wasn't an official HBO fight, they were just distributing the card for Golden Boy. So if you want to see the fight, you'll have to download it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post

The Marques/Casamayor fight is not being rebroadcast on HBO, it wasn't an official HBO fight, they were just distributing the card for Golden Boy. So if you want to see the fight, you'll have to download it.

Are you kidding?!?! So it won't even be On-Demand in a few weeks?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From what I read, no.

Do you remember if the fight last summer between Erik Morales & David Diaz was available On Demand? Because that was the same deal as this card.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From what I read, no.

Do you remember if the fight last summer between Erik Morales & David Diaz was available On Demand? Because that was the same deal as this card.

To be honest I don't remember but if I had to... I'd say I don't think it was.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From what I read, no.

To be honest I don't remember but if I had to... I'd say I don't think it was.
    Well then you're $hit out of luck, unless you download it.

Thread Information