Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: If these 3 will fight each other, who do you think will be the big winner?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If these 3 will fight each other, what will be the outcome?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If these 3 will fight each other, what will be the outcome?

Pacquiao - Marquez will be a close fight that would go either way.

Pacquaio - Campbell could be a tko/decision win for Pacquiao.

Campbell - Marquez would be a tough fight for Marquez but i see Marquez winning a decision.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SaddoBoxer View Post
    Huh? So far it's still a toss up between PAC and JMM? Anyway this result dispel the claim that JMM is the no. 1 LW right now. So far it's proven in this board that he's not... (and so with PAC and Campbell)
    You know I actually wouldn't have a single problem cheering for Pac if it weren't for his retarded fans like you. Now I just want to see him get violently KO'ed. Is it a cognitive dissonance thing, are you just so hurting that you have nothing better to do than flaunt your stupidity? You can't actually think you are earning your lover any fans on this site.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For what it's worth I would favour both Marquez and Pac to beat Campbell at LW but stylistically I think Pacquiao would be given a real run for his money as he wouldn't show Campbell as much movement as Marquez. Aside from Campbell being an extremely live dog against Marquez and Pac, it would probably come down to another razor thin verdict between those two. While Pacquiao is going to be fighting at WW though, Marquez and Campbell should definetly fight for supremacy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    For what it's worth I would favour both Marquez and Pac to beat Campbell at LW but stylistically I think Pacquiao would be given a real run for his money as he wouldn't show Campbell as much movement as Marquez. Aside from Campbell being an extremely live dog against Marquez and Pac, it would probably come down to another razor thin verdict between those two. While Pacquiao is going to be fighting at WW though, Marquez and Campbell should definetly fight for supremacy.
    I think this is a very well put post. I just can't see Campbell dispatching Pac or JMM.

Campbell is def the man with the belts but Marquez beat the man.

When Pac leaves Marquez will take the div me thinks
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PRIDE OF BOSTON View Post
    I think this is a very well put post. I just can't see Campbell dispatching Pac or JMM.

I really only half agree with your second line. I think Campbell was more, or at least as much "the man" Casamayor was at LW. I know, I know, Casa had the ring titles. But he won them from a war torn weight drained Chico(who was coming off inactivity after the unofficcial bad KO loss to an overweight JLC) in a fight he didn't look good himself, then received a disgraceful gift against Santa Cruz and wen't life and death with Katsidis. The Marquez fight was actually the best he looked out of all those imo. I just don't think Casa could've taken those belts off of Juan Diaz like that, he couldn't handle Katsidis nearly as well as Diaz did even after the bad loss. And yeah Katsidis was coming off the loss to Casa as well, but I thought Diaz would have a tougher time getting back on the horse because he was more comprehensively beaten and punished by Campbell. I'm in full agreement that Marquez would probably beat Campbell, but Nate deserves his shot and definetly stands in the way of anyone trying to call themselves the lightweight champion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PRIDE OF BOSTON View Post

I really only half agree with your second line. I think Campbell was more, or at least as much "the man" Casamayor was at LW. I know, I know, Casa had the ring titles. But he won them from a war torn weight drained Chico(who was coming off inactivity after the unofficcial bad KO loss to an overweight JLC) in a fight he didn't look good himself, then received a disgraceful gift against Santa Cruz and wen't life and death with Katsidis. The Marquez fight was actually the best he looked out of all those imo. I just don't think Casa could've taken those belts off of Juan Diaz like that, he couldn't handle Katsidis nearly as well as Diaz did even after the bad loss. And yeah Katsidis was coming off the loss to Casa as well, but I thought Diaz would have a tougher time getting back on the horse because he was more comprehensively beaten and punished by Campbell. I'm in full agreement that Marquez would probably beat Campbell, but Nate deserves his shot and definetly stands in the way of anyone trying to call themselves the lightweight champion.
    See? This is how screwed up it is for even students of the game.

Your statement is more then valid... Fact is there is no facts.

As far as I see it Nate is the "lightweight champion" but he is not the best lightweight in the division right now.

When I say "beat the man"... It's because I think that the ring belt(although maybe in the wrong hands) holds the most merit out of any of them.(to me) The governing bodys are jokes(as if I need to tell you that)

Hear you have Pac... His breif jaunt into the lightweight div showed he was probably the best n it until Marquez stepped up.

The way I have them ranked is

Marquez
    Pac
    Campbell
    Diaz

The ring belt although trying to uncomplicate just further complicates as it is the one symbol I can latch onto as the "true" champion.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

XaduBoxer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SaddoBoxer View Post
    Huh? So far it's still a toss up between PAC and JMM? Anyway this result dispel the claim that JMM is the no. 1 LW right now. So far it's proven in this board that he's not... (and so with PAC and Campbell)
    You know I actually wouldn't have a single problem cheering for Pac if it weren't for his retarded fans like you. Now I just want to see him get violently KO'ed. Is it a cognitive dissonance thing, are you just so hurting that you have nothing better to do than flaunt your stupidity? You can't actually think you are earning your lover any fans on this site.
    Retarded? My opinion above is based on the poll result here. It's very clear PAC and JMM are tied at the top with 7 votes each. So the claim that JMM is the no. 1 lightweight right now is highly debatable. Members in this forum see it as a toss up between PAC and JMM.

I posted the poll result below so that retarded peeps like you can clearly see it:

10 miles from Manchester, 6 miles from Bolton
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Campbell
    Hidden Content

If it's yellow, let it mellow... If it's brown, invite me 'round...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JMM.

If he fought Pacquiao again, it would as close as the first two fights but I can see him getting the decision.

I think he would get the better of Campbell too.

XaduBoxer Guest

Each boxer can make a claim as the no. 1 at LW... There are peeps and organizations who installed each one as their no. 1 ... With PAC moving 2 divisions up, I hope Campbell and JMM can shortened the choices... The one who's avoiding this match-up should be immediately demoted...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JMM win over Campbell easy maybe TKO JMM tie if not split decision over Pacman Pacman TKO campbell

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac's coming from his fight with DLH (win or loss) would bring some more power in his punches. Fearless prediction against Marquez: PAC TKOs Marquez in the early rounds ( maybe 5th or 6th). Watch their second fight. Marquez almost got TKOed in the early round. He was saved by the bell during that round.

MArquez wins over Campbell in a hard battle (SD or UD for Marquez).

Pac wins over Campbell. A UD for PAc since he does not know CAmpbell yet he will be conservative in his fight.

Pac 2-0-0
    Marquez 1-1-0
    Campbell 0-2-0

Thread Information