Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smile Vitali Klitschko????

He came back saturday night and everybody is talking a lot about him but is he back or did Sam Peter make it look like he is back because he fought like a chump. Somebody said about him being a hall of famer earlier how?? He won the WBO title then defended it against nobodies then quit on his stool in round 9 vs Chris Byrd even though he was miles a head. then he won a vacant WBC title defended once against Danny Williams WOW!! what a great achievement that was then retires then comes back against a Sam Peter who had left his fighting heart at home in his sock drawer. I think people are reading to much in to this victory i could be wrong perhaps after a few more fights i could be proven wrong. He is a good athlete dont get me wrong but i think a lot of his legacy at the moment is based purely on the fact he was giving Lennox a good fight lets have it right guys yes he was a head but he was cut badly from punches he was stopped legit he needed 100 stitches and he was holding on for dear life at times. Had it gone a few more rounds he would have been KO'd by Lennox or TKO'd and would have been behind on the score cards and yes he was going off on one when the fight was stopped but its easy to go off on one and kick up a fuss when a fight has been stopped.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Vitali Klitschko????

There is really not much to read into this , Vitali was out for 4 years , came back againest a good fighter and totally dominated him.
    I personally think he is the best HW out there , and i for one do not think David Haye can beat him , Haye has a punchers chance against Wlad , i found the confrontation when Haye hassled Wlad very embarassing , i like Haye alot hes exciting , but learn to walk before you can run David.
    Back to Vitali , i know some of you wont agree but i think he is an ecellent fighter.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information