Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  418
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 142 of 311 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 4664

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man - Fucken hilarious from the start. Hart is a fucken fool...

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Ive made 3 attempts at watching Mission Impossible 4 so far, fallen asleep every time.

Anyone watched Immortals?
    You are def getting old... MI4 is fucken awesome.

Immortals is good too.
    I did it!! I watched it all. Was shit

Agent Carter in the Green dress
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched Apocalypse Now today and Brando seemed like a depressed me. I got a bit like that after 4 days without food and a lot of hard drinking. There really is no other solution than to invite someone into your camp and machete you to death whilst muttering something about 'the horror'.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A drpressed you? fuck me how miserable was he?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He had likely slaughtered a lot of people and had that on his mind. That can bring a man down. I've never killed a person, but I have taken out the bug spray and slaughtered a dozen or so ants. Morally it is the same thing. I kind of regret it. Recently I defended an ants life and my wife thought I was being mental again. I was just showing the conflict of the human mind. It isn't all murder.

I will watch Dr Strangelove tomorrow.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    He had likely slaughtered a lot of people and had that on his mind. That can bring a man down. I've never killed a person, but I have taken out the bug spray and slaughtered a dozen or so ants. Morally it is the same thing. I kind of regret it. Recently I defended an ants life and my wife thought I was being mental again. I was just showing the conflict of the human mind. It isn't all murder.

You will LOVE Dr. Strangelove....that is one of my favorite movies of all time! Brilliant flick!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

You will LOVE Dr. Strangelove....that is one of my favorite movies of all time! Brilliant flick!
    Tomorrow night, bring it on! It is my years objective to watch every classic film. To knock them down, one by one. Like that weird bad guy going to town on the Great Wall of China in Superman 4.

I really enjoy these classic films. I have next to no interest in Mission Impossible 4 or any of that modern junk. What's the point? There are brilliant things in the past to enjoy. Why ignore that to see something modern that is most likely rubbish?

Ooh, I went to the Cinema...but you saw a pile of twaddle. What was the point? Are you gay? Do you want to see Tom Cruise close up because he is impossible to see in real life without binoculars?

Just seems silly to me. Who needs cinema, when you can have a great film in black and white and in the comfort of home.

El Kabong Guest

Very true...there are so few movies I WANT to see in the theatres now. In fact the only ones I do want to see are older movies shown at the historic theatre downtown #1 They are cheaper #2 They serve good beer #3 They are great for dates!

Dr. Strangelove is right up your ally miles, it's political, satire, dark comedy, brilliant actors one of the greatest directors ever to grace God's green Earth! And although she wasn't in much Tracy Reed as Miss Foreign Affairs is gorgeous! The dialogue, the music, the acting....it's just a great movie all around.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Strangelove was very fun. Quite a few funny moments too. Sellers all over the place as everyone. I really enjoyed it.

El Kabong Guest

Strangelove was very fun. Quite a few funny moments too. Sellers all over the place as everyone. I really enjoyed it.
    I knew you would. Sellers was great, but George C. Scott was equally hilarious as Buck Turgidson. I also expect the whole underlying theme of sex was not lost on you either.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I knew you would. Sellers was great, but George C. Scott was equally hilarious as Buck Turgidson. I also expect the whole underlying theme of sex was not lost on you either.
    As a man who has only had sex about 8 times this year my eyes are probably more primed than most. In my defense, I haven't quite been myself. Still, great film and very, very funny. That should not be overlooked with the let's kill all the world ending.

Memento tomorrow. Supposedly a very good film.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Memento was a blast. The main character is a bit like me minus the alcohol. I have horrible holes in my memory and can't remember huge swathes of my life. I should have got tattoos documenting how much I drank. Much better than cutting myself up with a knife.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Memento was a blast. The main character is a bit like me minus the alcohol. I have horrible holes in my memory and can't remember huge swathes of my life. I should have got tattoos documenting how much I drank. Much better than cutting myself up with a knife.
    Get a tattoo of St George killing his dragon instead. Or maybe that is what you don't remember....

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watching Snatch again, it is funny. Brad looks the dogs bollocks as a unlicensed fighter.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is work of art, and the most romantic film ever made, in the most romantic city in the world.

And is now on utube in hd.

Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information