Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 279 of 311 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 4665

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Hereditary - 2018

The best horror movie I've seen in years.
    No bullshit Cliche jumpy scenes here, proper disturbing scenes and storyline.
    Wont spoil it but there are some seriously twisted scenes in this film and its just a brilliant movie.
    Absolute must see for any Horror fan.
    An instant classic ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    It reminded me of The Shining with the music, isolated shots of the doll houses/rooms and the way it kept cranking and cranking up the dread whilst showing the mum seemingly going more and more insane. I don't get scared by any films but I was hooked going into the last half hour which was relentless.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Searching. This film is told completely through laptop screens, social media, phones on FaceTime, hidden cameras and tv news .

Iโ€™d heard about it and thought Iโ€™d hate it but goddamn it works. Watch it you wonโ€™t regret it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7668870/
    Thanks for this mate, pretty good movie. The misses really enjoyed it as well.

Hereditary - 2018

Wont spoil it but there are some seriously twisted scenes in this film and its just a brilliant movie.
    An instant classic ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    I didn't really like it.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Hereditary - 2018

An instant classic ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    It reminded me of The Shining with the music, isolated shots of the doll houses/rooms and the way it kept cranking and cranking up the dread whilst showing the mum seemingly going more and more insane. I don't get scared by any films but I was hooked going into the last half hour which was relentless.

The two scenes towards the end (involving the mum) were nuts and that's possibly the most freaky looking little girl I've ever seen ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Me and the Mrs had to google the meaning of the final scene in the treehouse.
    Brilliant Film

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gods of Egypt (2016) 8.5/10

I had previously decided not to watch this one because I believed there must be some good reason for the negative reviews. However, it turned out to be highly entertaining, the story was enjoyable and the cast performed flawlessly. There were no vulgar or depraved scenes in it so it's okay for all ages.

It should have won an Oscar for Best Visual Effects. Sadly, the racists who run Hollywood instead heaped praise and awards that year on vile anti-White garbage like The Revenant.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A Midnight Clear (1992) 7/10

This is an anti-war movie set in December 1944 in the Ardennes Forest.

Last edited by Freedom; 12-26-2018 at 04:57 PM.

El Kabong Guest

I started to watch 'Punisher: War Zone' the other day......oof, that didn't stay on too long

Watched 'White Christmas' which is a classic, up there with 'It's a Wonderful Life' in terms of what a great Christmas movie it is.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I started to watch 'Punisher: War Zone' the other day......oof, that didn't stay on too long

Watched 'White Christmas' which is a classic, up there with 'It's a Wonderful Life' in terms of what a great Christmas movie it is.
    Good movie loved James Stewart films when I was a kid loved Harvey.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trading Places. A Christmas classic. Seeing Jamie Lee Curtis reveal the finest pair of tits ever assembled is an absolute joy each and every time.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Try 'After The Thin Man' another festive movie...quite enjoyable a tour de force by Jimmy Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Trading Places. A Christmas classic. Seeing Jamie Lee Curtis reveal the finest pair of tits ever assembled is an absolute joy each and every time.
    Jamie Lee Curtis did indeed have great tits....wouldn't know if I'd call them the "finest ever assembled" Phoebe Cates in 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High' rate up there, Salma Hayek, Halle Berry, Anne Hathaway, Jaime Pressly....but Jamie Lee's were quite nice...ooh um Jennifer Connelly as well, proper nice.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jimmy Stewart was great. Watched itโ€™s a wonderful life myself last night.

As far as my all time favorite Christmas movie, though itโ€™s not a specific Christmas film is โ€œA tree grows in Brooklyn.โ€ IMHO it is one of the finest films ever made

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0038190/
    Last edited by walrus; 12-28-2018 at 01:34 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Jimmy Stewart was great. Watched itโ€™s a wonderful life myself last night.

As far as my all time favorite Christmas movie, though itโ€™s not a specific Christmas film is โ€œA tree grows in Brooklyn.โ€ IMHO it is one of the finest films ever made

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0038190/
    Loved Stewart in his westerns, especially Broken Arrow.

Finally got around to watching The Wire. Probably the first show I've binge watched to the point of turning around and it was suddenly 2 am on a work night. Some very addictive characters. Started final season last night.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rise of the Foot Solider III - this popped up on my TV after a youtube video had finished, I failed to turn it off so left it on in the background whilst doing other stuff, amazingly I ended up watching the whole thing. The reason it caught me was not the over the top comical snorting, rip-off of other gangster films and brutal violence but the exact same actors were playing the roles they did in the original, 12 years ago, but hardly looked any different. Mental.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Guardians of the Galaxy I and II - I never realised this was part of the Marvel/Avengers world until the latest Avengers film, always assumed it was a little kids film because of the puppets and whatnot, so got a surprise they were brutal piss takers of the highest order. Hilarious. Every character being a thief or dodgepot is brilliant. Even the little tree thing is great.
    Last edited by Fenster; 01-01-2019 at 05:07 AM.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy I and II - I never realised this was part of the Marvel/Avengers world until the latest Avengers film, always assumed it was a little kids film because of the puppets and whatnot, so got a surprise they were brutal piss takers of the highest order. Hilarious. Every character being a thief or dodgepot is brilliant. Even the little tree thing is great.
    Finally watched the first Guardians and it was very good. Still prefer the second film.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Everything cancelled by Netflix 2018
    https://www.gamespot.com/gallery/eve.../2900-2477/15/

Wow some real shockers and head scratchers on this list: 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt', 'Daredevil', 'Orange is the new Black'...I mean a lot of the list I understand as not everything is going to be a hit, but I thought Kimmy Schmidt was a decent show for what it was and relatively funny given that I think Tina Fey can certainly try way too hard at times, she's funny for a woman which isn't to say women can't be funny I just find their humor different to the humor of men, it's more cute and less distraught or filled with rage. I thought the first season of Daredevil was pretty damned good, and I thought everyone liked OITNB ...I mean I despised it, but I'm not unable to see what other people would enjoy from it.

I started watching 'Norsemen' the humor is odd, but I think if anyone liked Lilyhammer or some of Monty Python's stuff then they'd enjoy 'Norsemen'

Thread Information