Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: <b><font color="#800000"><b><font color="#800000">~ RJJ vs. Calzaghe ~ Let's talk! vi

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~ RJJ vs. Calzaghe ~ Let's talk! videos & pics. Protect yourselves at all time!!

Edouard not looking so good I didn't realize he got KO'd by Albert.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~ RJJ vs. Calzaghe ~ Let's talk! videos & pics. Protect yourselves at all time!!

I've just tried to get some sleep as I''m working tommorow and I'm staying up for the fight.

It failed miserably, I was tossing and turning and all that was rushing through my head was Calzaghe UD or Jones UD for 40 minutes.

Then I turned my laptop on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    I've just tried to get some sleep as I''m working tommorow and I'm staying up for the fight.

It failed miserably, I was tossing and turning and all that was rushing through my head was Calzaghe UD or Jones UD for 40 minutes.

why so worried, u dont like calzaghe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post

I'm worried about going into work feeling tired as hell LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yea i gotta go to work at 6am that sux. but atleast i get to watch some NFL 2morrow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yea i gotta go to work at 6am that sux. but atleast i get to watch some NFL 2morrow
    That's not to bad. It's currently 1:30 AM here. Fights due to start about 4. I'm in work at 12 Sunday. Not that bad.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

7:30 pm...time to see if PPV pre show comes on as scheduled.Got this one up on the fatty wide screen .....desktop monitor just won't cut it tonight.Brew's in the freezer,just got back from a birthday party.....I started early

Hey,it's up & running.WOW,is their any bigger conrtrast than the way Buffer sounds as he announces as opposed to when he speaks normaly Lol.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 11-09-2008 at 12:26 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm still looking for a good feed. However i'm sure more will be available when the main event is on..

I'm only wanting to watch a HBO one though and not Setanta... All the old Roy fights i've seen that Setanta commentated, they were so biased against Roy.. They hated him and every time he didn't do something right they would hang shit on it for the rest of the fight, and spend the rest of the fight creaming over whoever was Roy's opponent.. I couldn't stand that tonight.. Especially with an English opponent.. It would be 10 times worse.

Also a tip for anyone who watch's a Justin.tv stream, click on the user list on the right next to the chat, and click on everyone's names as they post messages, and hit ignore... It eventually silences all the wankers who just want to post racist shit for the whole fight... Especially if your stream is slowing, ignoring most of the chatting people fixes that up.. at least for me it did.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The announcer just said..."Joe's dad will be in the corner. Roys dad will be hundreds of thousands of miles away." haha

Where is he...floating in space?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL i'm watching a Setanta feed now where they had Jones trainer interviewed, and bang, it went straight to the panel and they started to just tear Jones apart and then go on about how great Joe and Enzo are... Nope, HBO straight fucken up tonight... Just look for Setanta to say ANYTHING good about Jones and his camp... They can't do it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    LOL i'm watching a Setanta feed now where they had Jones trainer interviewed, and bang, it went straight to the panel and they started to just tear Jones apart and then go on about how great Joe and Enzo are... Nope, HBO straight fucken up tonight... Just look for Setanta to say ANYTHING good about Jones and his camp... They can't do it...
    I've got Setanta on now. Steve Bunce is on right now.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    The announcer just said..."Joe's dad will be in the corner. Roys dad will be hundreds of thousands of miles away." haha

Where is he...floating in space?
    hahaha

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs 'Nawlins View Post
    7:30 pm...time to see if PPV pre show comes on as scheduled.Got this one up on the fatty wide screen .....desktop monitor just won't cut it tonight.Brew's in the freezer,just got back from a birthday party.....I started early

Hey,it's up & running.WOW,is their any bigger conrtrast than the way Buffer sounds as he announces as opposed to when he speaks normaly Lol.
    Was thinking about ordering it but just got Hopkins Pavlik I figure I'll wait for Pac-DLH to get another one.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im up and ready. I have double vision, but that should clear in the next 30 minutes or so. Just watching the setanta build up and Bunce is irritating me already. Will switch to the tv later because its bigger and I cannot be swayed by any biased commentary.

If Jones wins this, I maintain that I will cut off the small finger on my right hand.

Come on, Joe!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Im up and ready. I have double vision, but that should clear in the next 30 minutes or so. Just watching the setanta build up and Bunce is irritating me already. Will switch to the tv later because its bigger and I cannot be swayed by any biased commentary.

If Jones wins this, I maintain that I will cut off the small finger on my right hand.

Come on, Joe!!!!
    What time's it in Korea ?

Coming upto 2AM here. And leftover pizza and chips are gettin warmed up

Thread Information