Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: <b><font color="#800000"><b><font color="#800000">~ RJJ vs. Calzaghe ~ Let's talk! vi

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~ RJJ vs. Calzaghe ~ Let's talk! videos & pics. Protect yourselves at all time!!

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Initially, I thought JC was going to win big and relatively easily. But there's something in the back of my mind saying that there's one great fight left in Jones. He knows this is his last chance at glory (not that he hasn't siezed it in the past), this is his chance to erase the stain of the Johnson and Tarver losses from his legacy. He's old, but JC is no spring chicken either, so I think this fight could be closer than I originally anticipaterd. I really have no idea who's going to win.
    I agree...

BTW, where in the fuck is my Newcastle in that pile of beer?
    Top row, count 10 beers from right to left and then go down one row.
    Fuck me, did you just add that in or am I really that blind?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~ RJJ vs. Calzaghe ~ Let's talk! videos & pics. Protect yourselves at all time!!

Initially, I thought JC was going to win big and relatively easily. But there's something in the back of my mind saying that there's one great fight left in Jones. He knows this is his last chance at glory (not that he hasn't siezed it in the past), this is his chance to erase the stain of the Johnson and Tarver losses from his legacy. He's old, but JC is no spring chicken either, so I think this fight could be closer than I originally anticipaterd. I really have no idea who's going to win.
    I agree...

So you have been drinking...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree...

So you have been drinking...
    Only a little...

Do you know why there's been a limit established in regards to how much rep a post can receive? I bet it's Legion's fault...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And this is just the PRE-FIGHT NIGHT PARTY!!!

Let the hoes in!!!!!!

Hey mick, ill have a slice of Pizza buddy if you dont mind. What beer you got? Oh and whos your friends /\ Ask them if they have any australian in them? If they say no, point at me and ask if they want some
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by snakey View Post
    Hey mick, ill have a slice of Pizza buddy if you dont mind. What beer you got? Oh and whos your friends /\ Ask them if they have any australian in them? If they say no, point at me and ask if they want some [/quote]
    That's what the food is for, it's for everyone... Grab it before Spicoli shows up that fucker can eat and drink.
    You ask for the beer I take of bringing it.
    As for the ladies the one here in the middle with the pink dress says she'd like to be "On her back, in the Outback"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love watching fights with the Saddo gang but major fights I get too nervous to type. I gotta be in my own world, double-fisted, usually with blue moons or yuenglings.

With that said, I hope everyone enjoys the fight and that Roy turns back the clock and pot shots Joe all night.

I usually wouldn't post on the forum shortly after a big fight cause of the big fight backlash period where everyone is just reacting from what just happened. But if Jones wins, you will def hear from me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey mick, ill have a slice of Pizza buddy if you dont mind. What beer you got? Oh and whos your friends /\ Ask them if they have any australian in them? If they say no, point at me and ask if they want some
    That's what the food is for, it's for everyone... Grab it before Spicoli shows up that fucker can eat and drink.
    As for the ladies the one here in the middle with the pink dress says she'd like to be "On her back, in the Outback" [/quote]

Mick she wanted some australian meat but we had a talk and shes going for calzaghe So i made a bet with her, if Roy wins then i get to have sex with her and if Calzaghe wins....i get to have sex with her...she is a blonde Pizza is good buddy
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hmm now im hungry and fell like getting some girl pregnant

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's def. mayhem in here on fight night and the Sun. after...

Quote Originally Posted by caleoh12 View Post
    With that said, I hope everyone enjoys the fight and that Roy turns back the clock and pot shots Joe all night.
    Same to you man, hope you enjoy youself.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As for the ladies the one here in the middle with the pink dress says she'd like to be "On her back, in the Outback"
    Mick she wanted some australian meat but we had a talk and shes going for calzaghe So i made a bet with her, if Roy wins then i get to have sex with her and if Calzaghe wins....i get to have sex with her...she is a blonde Pizza is good buddy [/quote]Edit,how the fawk thet hippen ? Sorry

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once again try,doesn't the one in the black to the lefgt look as though she just walked into the wrong room ??

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You get that stuff over there? That surprises me, why would anyone want to import that nasty brown shit?

As for the fight I just don't know. I read an article on ESPN where everyone from Lennox Lewis to Bernard Hopkins was picking Roy. Considering Joe is odds on favourite to beat this supposed 'shot' RJJ a lot of people still don't think he'll win.

My worry is that Joe is under estimating Jones, presuming he's past it. If he's presumed wrong then he could be in trouble...
    Last edited by Conrad; 11-08-2008 at 07:00 AM.
    "He was convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard"

- Mike Tyson Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hey folks, got off work early to get me ready for the fight where Joe's 0 gets to go!!! Lets go Roy!! Cheers guys.
    Hidden Content It's Good To Be Back!! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Calzaghe UD or late stoppage if Roy's legs start to go and Joes hands are feeling frisky. Ive got the pre fight jitters though. Time for a beer!

I love to watch fights with a steaming hangover anyway!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jesus Mick were you find those girls, I didn't know you could get hot women.

I've got a nagging feeling like CFH also. The more I think of this the more straight forward it won't be. JC is expected to win easy on points. But i think a twist is gonna happen:

RJJ puts in a last great performace and wins ?
    A bullshit stoppage ?
    Bout stopped on cuts ?

I dunno. But one of them 3 things will happen the more I think about the fight.

LET'S GO JONES JRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information