Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: + The Dream Match + Let's talk!! (Pics. & Vids)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: No Long the "Golden Boy"...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Yea Oscar lost with class , i really dont see why so many on here hate him , as for Manny he is great to watch.
    Yeah bro there is sides sure, but in the end without the opposing sides there would be no battle and no boxing, so respect all round from the top of the pyramid down. Mannys now on top . Hope it filters down.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PAC-Hoya Fight Photos

Props to Pac cuz I wrote him off. I didnt see how he could move up 2 weights to fight a guy who pushed Floyd close just over a year ago . This looked like a different Oscar in this fight to the one weve seen b4 . When Jones moved down from heavyweight he had nothing in the tank either . Infact the only boxer who has done it succesfully recently is Shane Mosley. Lesson to others must be dont bulk up then drop divisions.

Suspicious tactics from Oscar . I duno why he didnt try in the early rounds but Pac didnt let him survive. He went for kill . Alot of boxers like Floyd would have been happy to settle for a points win so fair play to Pac for being a true warrior.

Barreras loss to Pac aint looking so bad anymore

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    My guy lost, what can I say? Manny seems to have lots of potential. Every time I see him fight I see he improves something from his previous fights.

Yep, pass the torch. havez did with ODLH, other heavyweights did with Tyson, and so on.

Still, I want to see him loose .

Not only did he lose, he lost every round and was humiliated by a MIDGET

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: + The Dream Match + Let's talk!! (Pics. & Vids)

Oscar has the Roy Jones Disease. Symptoms include getting Old Over Night, Not being able to pull the trigger, Very slow reflexes, easy bruising and face swelling.

That was embarrasing. I just hope people dont try to match pac against, any of the bigger guys like margarito, shane, paul williams and the like. That would be too much for pac to climb. He should just spank hatton and retire to his army. lol

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    Props to Pac cuz I wrote him off. I didnt see how he could move up 2 weights to fight a guy who pushed Floyd close just over a year ago . This looked like a different Oscar in this fight to the one weve seen b4 . When Jones moved down from heavyweight he had nothing in the tank either . Infact the only boxer who has done it succesfully recently is Shane Mosley. Lesson to others must be dont bulk up then drop divisions.

Suspicious tactics from Oscar . I duno why he didnt try in the early rounds but Pac didnt let him survive. He went for kill . Alot of boxers like Floyd would have been happy to settle for a points win so fair play to Pac for being a true warrior.

Barrera lost the first fight in the 11th round. Definitely not bad against the Pac.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar looked old and gaunt. He couldnt even pull the trigger through most of the fight. Reminded me of Roy Jones last month. After the second rund he looked like beaten man. I really thought Fredie Roach was crazy for going after this fight, but he proved he knew something the critics didnt, that his fighter would win. His stock just skyrocketed imo, Manny proved to be a spectaular specimen, he was stronger than Oscar and at 147 still in incredible shape.
    Only Forum Amature With Well Over 2000 Posts!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AS for me, I respect DLH more for accepting the defeat with honor. He made no excuses and give the credit to Pac. That's how a true warrior reacts in defeats.

To ODLH,
    Retire now and please make more great match ups and thank you for the legacy you've left to boxing.

I'm hoping that nothing bad happened to DLH in this fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think ODH is feeling a bit like the Great JCC today, funny what goes around comes around, time to hang them gloves up and concentrate on giving us fans some great future match ups. ODH was a true man in taking a beating and giving respect to Manny, old father time just caught up with him.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Boom Boom View Post
    Oscar looked old and gaunt. He couldnt even pull the trigger through most of the fight. Reminded me of Roy Jones last month. After the second rund he looked like beaten man. I really thought Fredie Roach was crazy for going after this fight, but he proved he knew something the critics didnt, that his fighter would win. His stock just skyrocketed imo, Manny proved to be a spectaular specimen, he was stronger than Oscar and at 147 still in incredible shape.
    Funny that it was also what they said to Barrera and MOrales after they were pummeled by Pac.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr140 View Post
    Man i am a Oscar fan and all i got to say this is sadest i have ever been after watching a fighter lose i know now how Ali fans felt after Holmes.
    i remember holmes taking it easy on ali when he knew he had him. much like pac at the last round.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Nice pics, Im still over the moon at Pac managing that. It wasnt just a win it was a stomping. Those final couple of rounds were awesome.
    You and me both, old buddy...... you and me both.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post

yup! a lot of those guys, even david diaz is vindicated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax Error View Post
    ODLH needs to retire!

Quit this part-time, celebrity boxer thing he's got going on, concentrate on promoting & stop picking on little men, because sometimes the little man can fight back.
    Oscar deserved that beating. He will probably take a year off and then call out Israel Vasquez and claim that he is back to regain his place amongst the PFP elites.

You go girl!!
    hahahahahhaha.. good one miles.. and if he loses to vazquez.. take another year off and fight darchinyan.... and the cycle goes on.. good one man!
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I picked Oscar to win because he was the bigger man... I knew he was going to lose the minute the HBO team said Oscar only went up to 147 and not 155-160.. I mean how stupid of a strategy, give up your advantages like that..

I am not a fan of either guys, but I gotta say it was something to behold seeing a guy like Delahoya stature, who has never been stopped(outside of Hopkins bodyshot) get utterly demolished.. Congrats to Pac, he really showed he is one of the best fighters of the modern era

I would tell the Pac fans to enjoy and savor this victory but we know your 10 steps ahead Seroiusly enjoy guys

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's video of the post fight press conference.

Pacquiao post-fight press conference

Thread Information