Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: + The Dream Match + Let's talk!! (Pics. & Vids)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: + The Dream Match + Let's talk!! (Pics. & Vids)

Cotto got beat by a giant man every one fears
    Nope, he got beat by the first guy in his prime that he faced. And now, he'll fight an untested guy that is comparable to the rest of guys he has faced. Doesn't surprise me really. I wouldn't be surprised if Cotto gets rocked, cut, bloody face, etc. By another bum like the rest of the guys he has faced and have exposed him.
    ODLH got beat by a midget who moved up two weight classes
    ODLH fought in a weight he hasn't fought since 2001. Do you know what the expression "passed his prime, drained, old, worned out, etc." means? Even Pac and all his team knew about it except you and other PacFans.
    Tony is being a little biatch about demanding his rematch with PW
    Wasn't that just Mayweather Sr's prediction? Besides, it has not been proven to be truth yet. Someone "just heard about it".
    You already started a thread about how sexy Cotto's back is, his shades, etc. So what's next?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    Cotto got beat by a giant man every one fears
    Nope, he got beat by the first guy in his prime that he faced. Do you truly believe the sh*t you shovel? And to think I used to give a rat's a** about your opinion. Now I don't even give that much. And now, he'll fight an untested guy that is comparable to the rest of guys he has faced. Doesn't surprise me really. I wouldn't be surprised if Cotto gets rocked, cut, bloody face, etc. By another bum like the rest of the guys he has faced and have exposed him. You sound like a bitter Cotto-hater. Oh wait... you ARE a bitter Cotto-hater.
    ODLH got beat by a midget who moved up two weight classes Don't try to justify this.... it's all too true.
    ODLH fought in a weight he hasn't fought since 2001. Do you know what the expression "passed his prime, drained, old, worned out, etc." means? Even Pac and all his team knew about it except you and other PacFans.
    Tony is being a little biatch about demanding his rematch with PW

Wasn't that just Mayweather Sr's prediction? Besides, it has not been proven to be truth yet. Someone "just heard about it".
    You already started a thread about how sexy Cotto's back is, his shades, etc. So what's next?
    Still trying to pump up DLH's disgraceful display against Pac, while denigrating Cotto's loss to Margarito, eh?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TitoFan,
    Calm down a little with the tear drama. Just think about it. Look at the guys Cotto faced before and tell me if we can say its a total challenging opposition compared to, say, Oscar De La Hoya. Just because I mention those things it doesn't mean I hate him. Heck, I even crictizice ODLH and I root for him. Don't blind yourself from seeing that Cotto ain't perfect. Really, nothing will happen if you do. Answer these simple questions to yourself...Has Cotto been rocked, cut, exposed, by journeymen? Did Pac and his team acknowledged that ODLH was worned out, old, passed his prime, drained, etc? That has nothing to do with hate. I didn't make up these things.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

chino get over it man, oscar got his ass beat by pac. are you still losing sleep over it. geez

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    chino get over it man, oscar got his ass beat by pac. are you still losing sleep over it. geez
    Dude, I am not saying ODLH didn't lose. I am even criticizing him! Yes, the guy I was rooting for. I do see flaws in boxers I support. Can you dare yourself to do the same?

Just try answering those two questions I have done to you before.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Dude, I am not saying ODLH didn't lose. I am even criticizing him! Yes, the guy I was rooting for. I do see flaws in boxers I support. Can you dare yourself to do the same?

Just try answering those two questions I have done to you before.
    what ever you say about pacfans, your still on the losing end. Pacfans have been more right then you have in pac fights. Have you thought of that? Plus you only see pacfans as the annoying ones but you must not follow th entire sport cause every fight fan can be very similar. you should be more mature to go against a fighter because of his fan. one last thing, labling an entire nation is never right.

About flaws your talking about, well the flaw i see in pac is his balance. HIs speed takes him out of balance a lot and put him in danger. How about you? the flaw you see is after the pac fights, after pac has won against your guys right?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacfans have been more right then you have in pac fights
    As long as he keeps winning, yes. That is why I say that even if he faces Klitschko, you and the rest will definitely see him winning no matter what or say that Pac's victories vs JMM were 100% clear. If Pac came with the excuse that his socks were not the right color or something I can imagine what Pac fans will come up with the day he looses.
    Plus you only see pacfans as the annoying ones but you must not follow th entire sport cause every fight fan can be very similar. you should be more mature to go against a fighter because of his fan
    Dude, go back to read my posts on how I praise Pac and make it clear that I like Pac but I would like to see how his fans (like you) would react to his loss while there are other boxers out there I simply don't like them being trashtalkers and so on, like Mayweather. And eventhough I dislike him, I will praise his flawless style in the ring. Check this out, there are boxers out there who I don't like but don't blind myself from seeing their qualities. Then, there are boxers I like but also I don't blind myself from seeing their flaws. Something I am yet to see from Pac fans. NO MATTER WHAT they will never admit that his fights against JMM had questionable decisions.
    How about you? the flaw you see is after the pac fights, after pac has won against your guys right?
    Dude, go back to my post about Barrera. Check this out, I even praise him more and more for the fact that it was not planned for him to fight Barrera. He gets called with little time notice and what did he do? He came and took care of business. That's admirable. It's like saying "Give me time or no time to prepare myself and I'll still take care of business". He beat a guy I was rooting for and here I am admiring his victory.
    Did you miss the part of the 24/7 shows, interviews, etc. where Pac and all his team acknowledged that ODLH was old, passed his prime, drained, no gas in the tank, not fast anymore, no jab at this point of his career, etc.? Or I'll put it this way. Do you know what it means for a guy to be passed his prime? Try to remember Ali vs Berbick, Leonard vs Norris and Camacho, Chavez vs ODLH, Tyson vs McBride, and even Pac vs ODLH. Now, try to put this fights at least 5 years earlier, see what I mean?
    Now tell me this, was ODLH in his complete prime when he fought Pac and Forbes? How about the other guys I mention in the list? That is why I have said over and over that there is a long list of big names IN THEIR PRIMES awaiting to face Pac. I am looking forward to those and let me tell you, I can see Pac winning in most of those fights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the problem with you chino is that you generalize the pac fans too much. show me a post where they seriously say pac can win against klitschko. admittedly there are crazies who hold tightly to his balls but even they will not say pac can win against an opponent which he has absolutely no chance of winning. people think that manny doesn't stand much of a chance against a lot of fighters and these are the same people who thought it was going to be that way against de la hoya. the thing is the playing field has to be leveled somewhat and with manny's big heart and propensity to rise to every occassion i would never count him out. i'm a big pac fan but think the first fight against jmm he could have lost on the scorecards and had the rematch upon closer review agreed with the judges decision. one thing is for sure, whoever got the win in both fights the result would always be questioned by some people because it is a tight fight. sure, manny has flaws but as long as he keep winning those flaws could easily be overlooked and his fans would continue to root for him in most matchups.
    Last edited by KKisser; 12-20-2008 at 02:50 AM.

Thread Information