Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default David Haye and Vitali Klitschko in restaurant bust-up

David Haye was involved in a furious bust-up at a German restaurant with Vitali Klitschko before the pair agreed terms to fight in June.

'The Hayemaker' is set to fight WBC heavyweight champion Klitschko in England - but the pair came close to starting their big scrap early during negotiations for the showdown.

Haye's manager Adam Booth revealed: "David tossed a copy of a magazine across the table with him dressed up as one of the characters from the Reservoir Dogs film holding Wladimir's head.

"When Vitali saw it he just lost the plot, jumped up and grabbed David by the scruff of the neck and started yelling at him that he would pay for it."

Haye's plan is to beat Vitali to set up a clash with his brother Wladimir to decide the world's undisputed world heavyweight champion.

He said: "I have already riled the boys.

"Wladimir's fight with Hasim Rahman was just boring. A Mike Tyson would have eaten him up in three rounds and spat him out. That is exactly what I am going to do with the lame Klitschkos."

Source David Haye and Vitali Klitschko in restaurant bust-up before agreeing June fight - mirror.co.uk

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye and Vitali Klitschko in restaurant bust-up

hahahaha
    I can confirm this DID happen
    Great Stuff!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hah i can just picture Vitali choking the shit out of haye.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ain't that bad.....
    Attached Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TigerFan View Post
    David Haye was involved in a furious bust-up at a German restaurant with Vitali Klitschko before the pair agreed terms to fight in June.

'The Hayemaker' is set to fight WBC heavyweight champion Klitschko in England - but the pair came close to starting their big scrap early during negotiations for the showdown.

Haye's manager Adam Booth revealed: "David tossed a copy of a magazine across the table with him dressed up as one of the characters from the Reservoir Dogs film holding Wladimir's head.

"When Vitali saw it he just lost the plot, jumped up and grabbed David by the scruff of the neck and started yelling at him that he would pay for it."

Haye's plan is to beat Vitali to set up a clash with his brother Wladimir to decide the world's undisputed world heavyweight champion.

He said: "I have already riled the boys.

"Wladimir's fight with Hasim Rahman was just boring. A Mike Tyson would have eaten him up in three rounds and spat him out. That is exactly what I am going to do with the lame Klitschkos."

Source David Haye and Vitali Klitschko in restaurant bust-up before agreeing June fight - mirror.co.uk

The mouthy bastard is going to get a title fight that he's not worthy of but at the same time he will get the ass whipping that's long over due
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL, they apparently have read the "attempt to build interest in a fight through contrived pre-fight drama" textbook and are following it letter by letter.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahahaha
    Vitali is pissed off bigtime

FURIOUS heavyweight king Vitali Klitschko insists he will fight David Haye with a “cold heart” after a row over a mock-up photograph.
    “The Haymaker”, who is due to take on Vitali for the WBC world heavyweight title next June, angered his Ukrainian opponent after being pictured holding the decapitated head of his brother Wladimir.
    Haye made the “gesture” in a magazine photoshoot just hours after watching Wladimir defend his WBO and IBF world title against Hasim Rahman on Saturday, and now faces a backlash from Vitali, who accused Haye over “overstepping the mark.”
    “I was shocked with what I saw in the magazine and my wife even felt unwell,” he said. “I came to David of course and said that it was too blatant and that he overstepped the mark. But, as a response, I got the words that he would beat my brother and then me.
    “I will reply for my brother. He must pay for this photo. I seldom feel inclined to fight but, this time, I will enter the ring with a cold heart.”
    Meanwhile, Vitali’s manager Bernd Boente has confirmed the fight will take place in London – possibly even at Chelsea’s Stamford Bridge.
    “We agreed to do the fight next summer in London,” he said. “It could take place at Wembley, but maybe it’s too big. I’d personally prefer Chelsea. I’ve been there a couple of times and I’m a fan.”

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it's hilarious

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    hahahaha
    Vitali is pissed off bigtime

FURIOUS heavyweight king Vitali Klitschko insists he will fight David Haye with a “cold heart” after a row over a mock-up photograph.
    “The Haymaker”, who is due to take on Vitali for the WBC world heavyweight title next June, angered his Ukrainian opponent after being pictured holding the decapitated head of his brother Wladimir.
    Haye made the “gesture” in a magazine photoshoot just hours after watching Wladimir defend his WBO and IBF world title against Hasim Rahman on Saturday, and now faces a backlash from Vitali, who accused Haye over “overstepping the mark.”
    “I was shocked with what I saw in the magazine and my wife even felt unwell,” he said. “I came to David of course and said that it was too blatant and that he overstepped the mark. But, as a response, I got the words that he would beat my brother and then me.
    “I will reply for my brother. He must pay for this photo. I seldom feel inclined to fight but, this time, I will enter the ring with a cold heart.”
    Meanwhile, Vitali’s manager Bernd Boente has confirmed the fight will take place in London – possibly even at Chelsea’s Stamford Bridge.
    “We agreed to do the fight next summer in London,” he said. “It could take place at Wembley, but maybe it’s too big. I’d personally prefer Chelsea. I’ve been there a couple of times and I’m a fan.”
    Well on paper it sounds like Haye got him all hot and bothered but I'm sure in reality David just looked like a dumb retard.

Let's go back to his airport 'showdown' with Wladimir earlier in the year.

Wlad just made Haye look like Charlie Zelenoff standing there trying to look tough whilst being about 4 inches shorter, with Wlad towering over him and looking upon him like a police offficer looks down on a 12 year old kid caught shoplifting who threatens to 'do him' if he tries to arrest him.

Just as soon as the officer would give the boy a clip round the ear and throw him in the back of the police car so Wlad or Vitali will give Haye a nice quick pounding and send him back to his corner where Adam Booth and his trainer can help put him back on his stool.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fight is already a certainty, the goading just adds to the money that will be made.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wouldn't want to be in Haye's shoes right now. He just came up from cruiserweight fought Monte Barrett who I believe wasn't in the top ten in any of the organizations.He did do away with him but in my opinion with many mistakes. Now he is calling out the big dog's and worst of all their both pissed now. This man is seriously going to get hurt and I can't wait. Another loud-mouthed shit talking heavyweight wannabe champion falling to the canvas in front of the 30 to 35 thousand fans in England. This will be beautiful. Now if only we can get Toney to fight Wladimir in the U.S.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fightfan View Post
    I wouldn't want to be in Haye's shoes right now. He just came up from cruiserweight fought Monte Barrett who I believe wasn't in the top ten in any of the organizations.He did do away with him but in my opinion with many mistakes. Now he is calling out the big dog's and worst of all their both pissed now. This man is seriously going to get hurt and I can't wait. Another loud-mouthed shit talking heavyweight wannabe champion falling to the canvas in front of the 30 to 35 thousand fans in England. This will be beautiful. Now if only we can get Toney to fight Wladimir in the U.S.

LOL
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is a good chance Vitaly just out right Murders Haye in the ring...

But WTF at least during the services it can be mentioned in the Sermon "He managed to get under the skin of the brothers grimm"
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At least there's some excitement in the Heavyweight division. Even though it's outside of the ring.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it's great, probably the best fight you could make at Heavy right now. And how can you really still criticize Haye? The guy has a mouth fine but he IS fighting Vitali in his second fight at the weight, he's certainly putting all the chips down and that deserves respect. I have a really hard time seeing how he can win it, he'll probably have some success early being faster and much more mobile, if he is smart and darts in and out he could land on Klit and win some rounds imo.. But does anyone actually see him either hurting Vitali or holding up over 12 rounds without getting caught repeatedly later on? Vitali is so much more durable and will be much stronger than anything Haye is used to. IF he could do it though it would be a great win and breath some air into the division for sure. Wlad proably wouldn't even want anything to do with someone who beat his big brother, that's not the way it works.

Thread Information