Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default 2008 Top Posters & Threads

2008 was a great year, I'd like to give recognition to Saddobox's top guys as well. I will list my top three in each catagory, this is to give props. List your top three.

Most Knowlegdable (Overall & on 1 fighter)
    • CutMeMick (Overall)
    • DaxxKhan (Overall)
    • All the Pacsexuals (1 fighter)
    Most Consistent (Involved in most/all threads)
    • Chino
    • TitoFan
    • Miles/JtRock (undecided)

Top Prospect (Under 1,0000 Posts)
    • Chino
    • Manuel "Chubby" Medina
    • Open
    I'd like to do threads but I think this may be to hard to have to remember all the way back to the beginning of the year, but if someone can please post your favorites.

This is for fun, no disrespect to anyone I did'nt list.
    The key is Self-discipline.

ICB Guest

Default Re: 2008 Top Posters & Threads

I don't really remember any threads that stand out, i think they've been alot of repeats in the last few months about Pacquiao/Margarito ETC. But i have been very impressed the quality in the Ask The Trainer board.

I've been reading alot of posts there lately and i started my own log, and by far they have some of the most knowledgable and detailed posts lately.

Guys like HitmanDonny/Chris N/Sharla/Scrap/Wesman/Trainer Monkey/Youngblood/Adam GB/ ETC. Basically all the guys and girls in the Ask The Trainer board have all made quality posts, and for me the best on this site in the last few months or so.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nonito Donaire View Post
    I don't really remember any threads that stand out, i think they've been alot of repeats in the last few months about Pacquiao/Margarito ETC. But i have been very impressed the quality in the Ask The Trainer board.

I've been reading alot of posts there lately and i started my own log, and by far they have some of the most knowledgable and detailed posts lately.

Guys like HitmanDonny/Chris N/Sharla/Scrap/Wesman/Trainer Monkey/Youngblood/Adam GB/ ETC. Basically all the guys and girls in the Ask The Trainer board have all made quality posts, and for me the best on this site in the last few months or so.

Mate what about the Lets Get It On forum and all my quality postings?

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

LOL to be honest mate im not that active in the Lets Get It On board. But your posts do often give me a giggle, and when you actually post seriously your a pretty clever person.

But sometimes you totally lose me, like that thread about evidence of Hobbits or whatever. You was debating with a few members. And i tried to follow it but i didn't really get most of it.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL to be honest mate im not that active in the Lets Get It On board. But your posts do often give me a giggle, and when you actually post seriously your a pretty clever person.

But sometimes you totally lose me, like that thread about evidence of Hobbits or whatever. You was debating with a few members. And i tried to follow it but i didn't really get most of it.
    Don't worry, that's just because like Andre I am cleverer than the rest of you

ICB Guest

You are when it comes to stuff like that i was kicked out of school at 16, and i actually didn't properly do my work even when i was there. I never really concentrated or took much notice, i actually got the worse score in the year at Geography 18 out of 100 or something like that.

And my French was so bad i left that out completely and didn't even bother with it. Because i only knew like 8 words, yet they wanted us to write out a whole page of French and i thought the hell with this. When it comes to History/Maths ETC. Any stuff like that i have the mind of a 15 year old

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are when it comes to stuff like that i was kicked out of school at 16, and i actually didn't properly do my work even when i was there. I never really concentrated or took much notice, i actually got the worse score in the year at Geography 18 out of 100 or something like that.

And my French was so bad i left that out completely and didn't even bother with it. Because i only knew like 8 words, yet they wanted us to write out a whole page of French and i thought the hell with this. When it comes to History/Maths ETC. Any stuff like that i have the mind of a 15 year old
    Don't feel bad about that, I was speaking to an 'allegedly' intelligent and educated person online today and they spelt 'menage a trios' as 'managitwa', seriously

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't feel bad about that, I was speaking to an 'allegedly' intelligent and educated person online today and they spelt 'menage a trios' as 'managitwa', seriously
    Don't be shy. Say who it was. I'm guessing Preme's dumb ass

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

I doubt Preme is even aware of the term to be able to spell it wrongly.

Plus he'd have put a 'fuck' in there somewhere and a reference to how he's earning £24,000 a year

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm going with MOONO for best poster on this site...

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

I doubt Preme is even aware of the term to be able to spell it wrongly.

Plus he'd have put a 'fuck' in there somewhere and a reference to how he's earning £24,000 a year
    Never seen anybody so proud to making as much as a Jack in the Box employee.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's your call mon. To each his own and all that. All I can say is that if you are not satisfied with this state of affairs, then I believe it is within your abilities to do something about it, based on what I've seen here.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CGM View Post

It's your call mon. To each his own and all that. All I can say is that if you are not satisfied with this state of affairs, then I believe it is within your abilities to do something about it, based on what I've seen here.
    He could DEFINITELY get a job as a statistician

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He could DEFINITELY get a job as a statistician
    I see you high jacked another crappy ass thread and took it completely off subject. Good job.

ICB Guest

Im not too bothered about it im pretty happy with my life at the moment, i can spell and somewhat do punctuation. And i have decent logic and i know quite a bit about life, i don't really need to go college.

And even if i did i would suck ass and it would take up too much of my time to catch up, the last time i took school work seriously was when i was 15. My attendance record was round about 60 percent at one point. So that basically shows you that after awhile i didn't careless, i had much more other important things in my life i had to deal with.

Thread Information