Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If BHOP sat in front of your during a fight....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If BHOP sat in front of your during a fight....

did you guys see floyd jr at the pac morales rematch? floyd was going crazy screaming at pac and when pac finally ko'ed eric floyd jumps up his sit and starts screaming at the crowd. "i told you!"

I think floyd would be easier to approach, his not as intimidating.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If anyone said something, I can just see Hops turning around and looking into each person in the crowds eyes, like he did press row after the Pavlik fight, and everyone just speechless and shook. At least 4 or 5 people in the row directly behind him would sh@t themselves and it would just be an uncomfortable situation for anyone involved
    Only Forum Amature With Well Over 2000 Posts!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Boom Boom View Post
    If anyone said something, I can just see Hops turning around and looking into each person in the crowds eyes, like he did press row after the Pavlik fight, and everyone just speechless and shook. At least 4 or 5 people in the row directly behind him would sh@t themselves and it would just be an uncomfortable situation for anyone involved
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh man, this thread is hilarious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    did you guys see floyd jr at the pac morales rematch? floyd was going crazy screaming at pac and when pac finally ko'ed eric floyd jumps up his sit and starts screaming at the crowd. "i told you!"

I think so too. I heard hes a real good guy to outside the ring. I heard the same about Bhop, there both mean to the guys they beat up but are good guys outside the ring.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post

lol I remember that, I was lovin it, at that time I couldn't stand Morales & loved watchin him get KO'd by Pac. Have softend on Morales since, think it came from when he threw the water bottle at MAB.

Yeah, you're right about him not being as intimidating, I think if someone said it in a cool way he'd be fine, but if there was attitude he would lose it. After all he didn't think twice about hittin 50 Cent over Curtis trying to hype an argument lol

If B-Hop was standin in front of me, I think I would just force the person in the seat next to me to switch even if it required violence. Hell it's better than pissin him off. I might try badmouthin Calzaghe & Chuck Giampa to get in his good books as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would put a slice of pizza on his seat so when he sits he'll sit for good. Last thing you want is folks laughing at your cheesy ass.

and oh.. I'd be storming my way out of the arena and would be more than happy to rewatch the fight at home after I did that.
    An empty can is always noisy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah but would his lip quiver & look like he was about to cry like he did that night?

Few thought Shane could win on Sat. too but he didn't pull any stunts like that. He just smiled & laughed & acted like Shane usually does.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah and I'd say it very rude so he'd punch me. When I woke from the coma I'd have a nice bit of disposable income from the lawsuit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would ask him to politely move the first time, if he kept it nup I woul act as if he was anyone else and tell him I paid good money for these seats and like an idiot even dished out PPV money for your boring ass fights, now move or tommorow I go to my lawyer and contact the media on what a bully the 2 weight champion is.

He either will then move or he will hit me, then I will have a cool million or 2 and he will be right where he started from back in jail

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd ask politely to have him sit down so everyone else can watch, he would quickly tell me to fuck off, followed by me telling him to sit his gap toothed ass down before I look for Jermain Taylor to bust that ass, where i would immediately start getting an ass whipping, at which point I wait for the beating to end so I can go and call my attorney and wait to become a millionaire and sit in front of him on the following fight and stand in front of him to get my ass beat again and repeat the process.
    The key is Self-discipline.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRazor View Post
    Yeah but would his lip quiver & look like he was about to cry like he did that night?

Few thought Shane could win on Sat. too but he didn't pull any stunts like that. He just smiled & laughed & acted like Shane usually does.
    Well Shanes a good natured guy. A true gentleman. Hops is a real street guy with a big heart and big ego. Also a good guy, but not in a obvious way. Mosley would be out of character to play to the media. If Mosley was bouncing around in the seat in front of you and you politely asked him if he could sit down. He probably would, though Id still keep your mouth shut for the rest of the night and hope that the GBP goons didnt jump you on the way out
    Only Forum Amature With Well Over 2000 Posts!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gently underhand cup his buttocks. I have no idea where that would lead, though.
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good points Boom Boom.

LOL, I still don't know BHop did that. Maybe he wasn't so sure even he could win like that. Most elite fighters are confident but when 2 elites meet, one of them has to lose.

One of the many interesting things about boxing is when the young lion challenges the old lion. Boxing history has plenty of examples of when the torch is passed & the young guy beats up the proud old champ before he retires. In some cases though, the older guy has more fight in him than most people thought he did. Not knowing if/when that's going to happen is what keeps the sport fun to watch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

id have asked him to move. Ive paid for this seat hehe. or id say please move this is the most exciting fight Ive seen you involved in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I noticed someone i went to work for a few years back was sat right behind B-HOP at ringside when Calzaghe fought Jones last year!I was sat down watching the fight live on t.v at about 530am with a beer in me hand and noticed the man in question sat behind B-HOP,and i thought to meself "wow,there that local man who i went to work for a few years ago,and he is sat right behind B-HOP!"

I would'nt say anything to B-HOP,i would just fart.....he would soon move to another area of seating after he smelt my "Bottom Burps!"

Thread Information