19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather reveals all regarding comeback

Quote Originally Posted by RP33 View Post
    That was enjoyable.

I don't know why everyone is responding so negatively.. Clearly he didn't want to talk about boxing. Wouldn't that be the equivalent of the paparazzi constantly asking celebs questions and taking photos and them responding negatively.. He has made it clear that he's retired, and never once said he planned on returning.. All of that was speculation when articles come out saying that Floyd's niece's cousins best friends uncle said he wanted to fight..

As of right now, he's retired.. If he actually said, in the interview, that he wasn't going to fight the winner of Hatton/Pac, everyone here would be saying he's ducking Pac-man or something.. so whatever.
    I agree RP I laughed my ass I thought it was a very funny, humourous interview with Money May in good spirits and having a laugh. He just didn't want to talk about his boxing career but rather than be rude he just turned it into a running joke, the interviewer had a big grin on his face as well.

I thought he came across as quite endearing in that vid, funny guy.
    He'd make a great successor to Don King one day

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He came across like a total cock, which is par for the course with Mayweather. The guy lives in cloud cuckoo land.

He's been out so long, it wouldnt surprise me to see Hatton be able to catch up to him and do the job right this time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd kick ass and he is funny.. seen nothing wrong on the interview.. he just doesn't wanna talk about boxing.. why most of you guys here are sensitive?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    He came across like a total cock, which is par for the course with Mayweather. The guy lives in cloud cuckoo land.

He's been out so long, it wouldnt surprise me to see Hatton be able to catch up to him and do the job right this time.
    Nah. Hatton is made for Mayweather. Floyd could be out 5 years and Hatton still spears the ring post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that was some cock sucking shit on behalf of floyd..hes so fuucking stupid that he'd make twice as much money "if" he came back and wasn't such a fucking clown.
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

Nah. Hatton is made for Mayweather. Floyd could be out 5 years and Hatton still spears the ring post
    Perhaps.

Mayweather hasnt fought in ages though. He seems in decent condition, but if he ever does come back it will likely be pushing 2 years that he will have been inactive. There will be no more ideal time to get to Mayweather.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What an awful fucking interviewer.... why would Mayweather come back to fight Hatton? he wouldn't shut up about Hatton because that's clearly the only other boxer he knows...

Fucking hell did you hear him? No wonder half the world thinks we're like Mr. Bean...

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    What an awful fucking interviewer.... why would Mayweather come back to fight Hatton? he wouldn't shut up about Hatton because that's clearly the only other boxer he knows...

Fucking hell did you hear him? No wonder half the world thinks we're like Mr. Bean...
    Come on now, he did mention Joe Calzaghe!!

Neither party came off well in the interview IMO. Mayweather seems to have a screw loose somewhere.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ah, my apologies to him... he obviously really knows his fighters...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i just cant stomach a 5minute+ mayweather interview where the interviewer slurps all over him and floyd makes himself look as big a twat as possible.

The second hatton, pacman, cotto floor this cunt the better if you ask me!
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BAHAHAHAHA, I'm not sure whether to think he is a total idiot or he's just acting that way. Did you see the guy at the start, he's like, "Ummm, ummmm, why do I have to be here?" haha... oh and in case you dont know Floyd is feeling good (I wouldnt with those glasses )

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    That was enjoyable.

I don't know why everyone is responding so negatively.. Clearly he didn't want to talk about boxing. Wouldn't that be the equivalent of the paparazzi constantly asking celebs questions and taking photos and them responding negatively.. He has made it clear that he's retired, and never once said he planned on returning.. All of that was speculation when articles come out saying that Floyd's niece's cousins best friends uncle said he wanted to fight..

As of right now, he's retired.. If he actually said, in the interview, that he wasn't going to fight the winner of Hatton/Pac, everyone here would be saying he's ducking Pac-man or something.. so whatever.
    I agree RP I laughed my ass I thought it was a very funny, humourous interview with Money May in good spirits and having a laugh. He just didn't want to talk about his boxing career but rather than be rude he just turned it into a running joke, the interviewer had a big grin on his face as well.

Yeah it was funny but that interviewer was very poor. It took him 5 questions to realise that Floyd was taking the mickey out of him

Instead of asking stupid irrelevant questions about Calzaghe he should have said summat like " I think Mosley can beat you " that would have got Floyds attention !

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

That was enjoyable.

Yeah it was funny but that interviewer was very poor. It took him 5 questions to realise that Floyd was taking the mickey out of him

Instead of asking stupid irrelevant questions about Calzaghe he should have said summat like " I think Mosley can beat you " that would have got Floyds attention !
    That guy is the BBC's Chief Sports Editor. He's also a fuckin dick, I saw a report of his on the Premier League last night, that was only marginally better than this interview. I'm not sure he ever did realize that PBF was takin the piss out of him, maybe when he said 'I like your coat'. I also doubt very much that he even knows who Mosley is, he is only the Sports Editor after all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i could only watch half that interview was makin me cringe

Thread Information