Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tim Bradley

I was just watching his fight with Edner Cherry and im amazed that there is very little talk about him. Hes a strong fighter all around and his skills are very good too. He kind of reminds me of an orthodox Zab Judah but with a much better mentality. His win over Witter just proved how mentally tough he is to fight him for the title in the UK, a big underdog. I wouldnt mind seeing him against anyone in the top 10. His only real flaw is that his hands can be a tad low at times, but he has good head movement and does a good job slipping punches. This guy may have a long reign as champ.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tim Bradley

I forgot to add that hes fighting Kendall Holt in April. If he wins that fight, which I think he will, he will hold two of the major titles. That makes an even bigger player and a logical opponent for the winner of Hatton-Pac to unify the titles. Hopefully he doesnt get screwed out of big fights cause hes not a hosehold name, but that may change.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Replying but not sure posting is functional
    I like Bradley alot.I think Bradley and Holt will be a sensational fight,love the styles and contrast.I think he beats Holt.Fast hands,hard head,solid pop,good activity level.If Hatton and Pac falls through....sign up Bradley and Hatton.I think he'll suprise and be around for a while,one draw back,he tends to get his head involved,butts a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His fight with Holt should be a good one. The winner might get Hatton.
    Last edited by eagle; 02-20-2009 at 01:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs 'Nawlins View Post
    Replying but not sure posting is functional
    I like Bradley alot.I think Bradley and Holt will be a sensational fight,love the styles and contrast.I think he beats Holt.Fast hands,hard head,solid pop,good activity level.If Hatton and Pac falls through....sign up Bradley and Hatton.I think he'll suprise and be around for a while,one draw back,he tends to get his head involved,butts a bit.
    Bradley vs Hatton would be a barnburner. Bradley is going to be an avoided fighter if he isnt already. I love his winning mentality and ability to turn up the heat when he needs to. Yeah the headbutting could be an issue especially if he cuts easily. He looks like hes about 15 but maybe his skins tougher than it looks lol. Tough fight for anyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Holt will beat him. Bradley has no power he can't make Holt Honest. Holt might stop him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Holt will beat him. Bradley has no power he can't make Holt Honest. Holt might stop him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh c`mon

hattons gone solely from one loss to being the man that could of give leonard a fight to being in a 50/50 pick`em with timothy bradley.

TB never got half the accolaides he deserved for his efforts in 2008. But as for beating hatton....

perrlease
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    oh c`mon

hattons gone solely from one loss to being the man that could of give leonard a fight to being in a 50/50 pick`em with timothy bradley.

TB never got half the accolaides he deserved for his efforts in 2008. But as for beating hatton....

perrlease
    I think its fair to think Bradley can beat Hatton or at least give him a fight. Thats not discrediting Hatton. Bradley is a champion too and became champ by beating a man that many observers felt would give Hatton trouble

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah I think Bradley is a bit overrated.....I think Hatton beats him down fairly easily because the one think Bradley lacks is true power......Look what Hatton did to Urango and Juan can Bang.....

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Yeah I think Bradley is a bit overrated.....I think Hatton beats him down fairly easily because the one think Bradley lacks is true power......Look what Hatton did to Urango and Juan can Bang.....
    Hatton held on for dear life against Urango for the last 6 rounds.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So the hope is Hatton being able to absorb punches ? Urango throws hooks like a plodding caveman,but yes extremely harsh and full frontal strength.I Like Hatton but Bradley is a sharp hitter & mover..totally different ball game.First its Holt,really like that fight.140 has some life right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I havent seen alot of Bradley just 1 fight. But Holt is no push over kinda hard to pick but i pick Tim to win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    I was just watching his fight with Edner Cherry and im amazed that there is very little talk about him. Hes a strong fighter all around and his skills are very good too. He kind of reminds me of an orthodox Zab Judah but with a much better mentality. His win over Witter just proved how mentally tough he is to fight him for the title in the UK, a big underdog. I wouldnt mind seeing him against anyone in the top 10. His only real flaw is that his hands can be a tad low at times, but he has good head movement and does a good job slipping punches. This guy may have a long reign as champ.
    If he beats Holt convincingly there will be a lot of talk about him....I liked him before the Witter fight and did a few interviews with him...Nice guy very down to earth....Knows he is a student of thegame...he is agressive,,he likes to improve and I think he will be a major player very soon...Give him 3 years and he will be one of the top ten guys in the surrounding divisions hands down
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Thread Information