Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Cocky Jennings and anchor talking too much head. What will they be saying after...

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Thumbs down Cocky Jennings and anchor talking too much head. What will they be saying after...

Jennings and this Setanta commentator did some trash talking.

YouTube - Michael Jennings On Meeting Cotto

I would love to hear what they say after Jennings get's owned.

What is that bald headed commentators name again?

PS

As a matter of fact, Jennings looks a little nervous now that we are so close to fight night. I guess he is going to learn the hard way. lol
    Last edited by SigmaMu; 02-21-2009 at 01:38 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cocky Jennings and anchor talking too much head. What will they be saying after..

Steve Bunce, to be fair I think he's more trying to raise Jennings' confidence going into the fight rather than trying to run Cotto down, let's face it Jennings is gonna need it

SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: Cocky Jennings and anchor talking too much head. What will they be saying after..

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    Steve Bunce, to be fair I think he's more trying to raise Jennings' confidence going into the fight rather than trying to run Cotto down, let's face it Jennings is gonna need it
    Well to be fair, Steve Bunce has had nothing but good thing to say about Cotto in the past and to now hear him say that he hopes that Cotto is shot after possibly being cheated by Margarito while all the while laughing at it sounds a bit evil. I am sure that after the fight, Steve Bunce will once again change his tune and neither him or Jennings will be laughing

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bunce is just building up the home fighter, and to be fair to Jennings this is his big moment.

I hope he does well and manages to win a few rounds in there. But having said that, I know very little about Jennings. I'm just hoping for a decent fight.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha ha, I like his response to the peurto rican asking abouyt the heat in the arena!! Hes fought in front of far bigger audiences inside already.

More people have seen jennings live than they have Cotto

jennings looks a weight division bigger than Cotto and towers over him, I think hes doing very well tonight against the methodical Cotto, Jennings is used to bigger stronger opponents so Cottos strength and power shouldnt be a problem for Jennings and his slow pace will allow Jennings to settle and find a rythm

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair Jennings is pretty respectful, he's confident and needs to be, what do u expect him to say? that he's going over for a pay day?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im just wathing it now in Australia, and i think Bunce was ok for him. Altho the dickhead just mentioned Eastside and Doghouse but no Saddos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought Danny G left

I guess i need to read the hidden forums more cuz im confused.

SigmaMu Guest

I can't wait to download the setanta version of this fight to hear what Bunce had to say before and after

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Ha ha, I like his response to the peurto rican asking abouyt the heat in the arena!! Hes fought in front of far bigger audiences inside already.

jennings looks a weight division bigger than Cotto and towers over him, I think hes doing very well tonight against the methodical Cotto, Jennings is used to bigger stronger opponents so Cottos strength and power shouldnt be a problem for Jennings and his slow pace will allow Jennings to settle and find a rythm

Good call Ross.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

You know what Ross , Jennings is a person with a lot of " Humbleness "..............

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"To be fair" was used 4 times in this thread.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    "To be fair" was used 4 times in this thread.
    But to be fair, it's a great phrase for trying to initiate some sense of impartiality

Thread Information