Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Matthew Hall v Bradley Pryce

Just came across this fight same night as Macklin v Elcock, should be a good fight Matty has been getting his head down and really training hard since his only defeat and Pryce has been really quiet, the light middleweight divison in the uk is looking pretty good at the moment, i cant wait for this fight.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Matthew Hall v Bradley Pryce

I think it will be a good scrap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it's a pointless fight. Hall got knocked out by Martin Conception in 1, Pryce knocked Conception out in 3. Typical Warren fight. Hall's record is so padded. Pryce needs to start fighting big names, he's had that commonwealth belt for like 3 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    I think it's a pointless fight. Hall got knocked out by Martin Conception in 1, Pryce knocked Conception out in 3. Typical Warren fight. Hall's record is so padded. Pryce needs to start fighting big names, he's had that commonwealth belt for like 3 years.
    Halls record is so padded?? Mate I know Matty well and after he got knocked out by Conception ( was not living the boxers life at all) he was fucked off by Warren and was given the task at late notice to fight Kerry Hope, Matty was supposed to turn up in Cardiff and be beaton by the Home fighter, went there and smashed him up, Matty is a dnagerous opponent and i know for a fact Bradly Pryce already pulled out of a fight about a year ago with Matty after offering Matty peanuts for the fight thinking i presume it would be turned down flat but Matty accepted and Pryce decided against it??

Not sayign Matty is any world beater but this will be a great scrap Matty hits very hard and i like i said earlier hes got his head screwed on now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also Lee if this is such a mismatch how come Pryce is best priced 8/13??

according to them odds Hall has a better chance than Hatton against Pac, Hall is very under rated fighter at this level and he will come prepared dont count him out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Didn't the bookies have it 1/14 Amir Khan to beat Prescott....what about 1/6 Margarito against Mosely ? Bookie odds mean nothing.

Fact is Hall is a bum, I've seen him fight various times. Martin Conception is beyond garbage. Head screwed on or not getting beat (Nevermind knocked out in the first) by Martin Conception you have to be god damn awful. And Hall is.

And I can't believe you're actually bragging that Hall beat Kerry Hope Yes, Kerry Hope. Bradley Pryce smashes him .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lefty - you're being way too harsh. He got caught early. A loss like that doesn't make you a "bum." Fighters can learn from their mistakes you know

Hall has a good style to watch (Tyson is clearly his idol) and looks like he bangs.

I thought Pryce would be a slightly bigger favourite.

However long it lasts it should be a cracker going by the styles. Hope this gets shown live on the PPV.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Lefty - you're being way too harsh. He got caught early. A loss like that doesn't make you a "bum." Fighters can learn from their mistakes you know

Hall has a good style to watch (Tyson is clearly his idol) and looks like he bangs.

I thought Pryce would be a slightly bigger favourite.

However long it lasts it should be a cracker going by the styles. Hope this gets shown live on the PPV.
    You really have nothing going down when you get knocked out by Conception in the first. That's all I'm saying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Didn't the bookies have it 1/14 Amir Khan to beat Prescott....what about 1/6 Margarito against Mosely ? Bookie odds mean nothing.

Fact is Hall is a bum, I've seen him fight various times. Martin Conception is beyond garbage. Head screwed on or not getting beat (Nevermind knocked out in the first) by Martin Conception you have to be god damn awful. And Hall is.

And I can't believe you're actually bragging that Hall beat Kerry Hope Yes, Kerry Hope. Bradley Pryce smashes him .

Well your entitled to your opinion, Hall was picked by Hope to look good FACT, he wasnt supposed to win that fight so there goes your flawed padded record theory, i dont actully know many fighters that are the betting outsider going in against the promoters fighter in his home back yard having a padded record?

Matty like Fenster said got caught cold and that fight has set him back probably 18 months to 2 years, he probably wanted this fight around about that length of time ago, but being a boxer is difficult and that Conception fight was a wake up call and trust me he means business now and is working hard this will be a great fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post

Well your entitled to your opinion, Hall was picked by Hope to look good FACT, he wasnt supposed to win that fight so there goes your flawed padded record theory, i dont actully know many fighters that are the betting outsider going in against the promoters fighter in his home back yard having a padded record?

Matty like Fenster said got caught cold and that fight has set him back probably 18 months to 2 years, he probably wanted this fight around about that length of time ago, but being a boxer is difficult and that Conception fight was a wake up call and trust me he means business now and is working hard this will be a great fight.
    I hope so. And hopefully Hall will prove me wrong with this Pryce fight. I just don't see it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Bradley Pryce v Matthew Hall

This is on the undercard tonight and for me could be the fight of the night,i know Matty well and i think he has a great shot, Pryce hasnt really done anything in the past 18 months when he should be really knocking on world class level after what he did to Small i think he should of moved on, dont get me wrong Pryce is a firm favourite with his experience and who he has fought, and the fact Halls only defeat came to Conception who Pryce took out in three.

I can see a war in this fight Halls styles good to watch and if you havent seen him, his idol is Mike Tyson thats all i have to say .

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bradley Pryce v Matthew Hall

Hall made it a shorts night work...

What a shot he laid Pryce with.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

merged...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its not about man who beat the man its about styles.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Conception Fight was a Fluke, seen Matty in the gym when a 17 year old. He is Brians favorite prospect I think its fair to say
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Thread Information