Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The problem with Juan Manuel Marquez and the PACMAN

Juan Manuel Marquez is the best boxer in boxing today, tenacious, skilled, highly experienced, courageous, has a good chin and excellent power, more technically sound than either Barerra or Morales and maybe even Chavez to boot. I have never seen anyone throw more precise counters than Juan Manuel Marquez, pinpoint and morale killing. He has the look of a killer, even when he's hurt you think eventually hes gonna get you in the end. His only problem is that he did not beat Pacquiao, no matter what the pundits may say or what cotroversies may arise, he did not beat Pacquiao. Because of the very fact that he did not get the decision or even more convincing, a knockout, no matter how close the fight was, or shoulda or coulda been, he simply lost the nod of the judges that were there. And throughout all Marquez's greatness , he should have known that he had to beat Pac in a convincing fashion. He got careless, and got knocked down. He became an amateur for that split second and lost the fight because of it.

Pacquiao is P4P the best fighter in the world right now(not boxer)right now, because he has the extra charisma to carry him through, not luck, just that over powering will to win and extra push to make it to the end win or lose and die trying to do so. He will lose one day as all great boxers eventually do, but he has made his mark and has earned his claim as P4P best for now. Marquez can lay claim to that P4P title but until he beats Pacquiao he will never get it, at least not in his heart and in his mind no matter if anyone else give him that credit.

There will be a third fight between the two protaganists and maybe even a fourth or fifth. Pacquiao has even given a go signal for the third fight between Marquez and Himself, depending on the outcome of his future matches. But since Marquez lost to Pacquiao he must learn patience. Hatton, Mayweather, Cotto, are new challenges for the Pacman and are all part of his future as well as is Marquez. Frankly Pacquiao has earned te right to chose what he can do next, no one owns him now, he makes his own decisions.

If Marquez only understood and said, "Man that was a close fight and but i think i should have won!!!" Pacquiao would have probably given him a rematch. But no,.. he claimed that the decision was a robbery...tsk, tsk...thats not the way to do business if you want a rematch, give respect where respect is due or have a rematch clause to cover your butt.

The only question I wonder about this third fight is if marquez gets knocked down again and loses another close decision...wil he claim another robbery Will Pac have to keep fighting him until Marqez wins The problem with Juan Manuel is that he cannot blink even for a second....for all his greatness, he always makes the mistake that will costs him the fight....my advise is dont get knocked down.......but Pac always makes it happen and thats why he is P4P for now....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The problem with Juan Manuel Marquez and the PACMAN

Marquez is a great fighter, but you have never seen a better counter puncher? Mayweather? Whitaker? Hopkins? Roy JOnes Jr? I think Hopkins is the best pure boxer right now, then JMM, but JMM can still throw down the gauntlet.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

..... is getting their schedules to align and coming to a money agreement.

I honestly think Marquez is going to wait it out....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No one was robbed in the fight, it was just a close fight and Pac got the nod.....

Pac isnt fighting JMM because manny is looking for BIG money like ODLH, Hatton, and Mayweather.....JMM has never been a big money draw which hurts his chances for the third match.........

It will probably happen, I dont think Pac is dodging JMM, Pac is chasing the $$$ while he can....

Thread Information