38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddoboxing Official Ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    Votes for this week:

How far does Khoren Gevor (currently 5th) fall? 0-3 spots? I vote he drops one spot, as he was competitive throughout.

How far does Jorge Solis (currently 4th) drop? 1-3 spots? I vote he drops 3 spots as he was beaten unanimously by our current #8 (now 4th).

Kevin Mitchell is supposed to be fighting on the 18th of July, with Valero being removed from the 130 pound ratings I think Mitchell’s fight should qualify for the vacant 10th spot.

Joachim Alcine needs to come out of the pool at 154, as his last fight was the 11th of July ’08

Daniel Santos currently 8th at 154 needs to drop to the pool, as his last fight was The 11th of July ’08

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Can we get some more votes on DeMarco/ Prescott for the 10th position at 135 as Prescott is fighting this weekend: Demarco just scored a 9th KO over Anges Adjaho this weekend (which was originally voted as a pool entry match). Precott currently in the pool is fighting against Miguel Vazquez 24-3 (12) on the 17th of July

DeMarco: 1 Spicoli,

Prescott: 2 (+1) Galaxy*, Jazmerkin
    I vote Ghevor drops one spot

I vote Solis only drops two spots as I question the reffing with all the point deductions.

All for Mitchell fighting for #10

I vote the Alcine stays in the pool as he has a fight next month and we should base him staying in the pool on how well he does there. If he does not get an opponent then we should drop him.

Santos definately should be dropped.

Prescott takes priority with his bigger name, he should be getting bigger fights that are more relavant to the rankings.
    Last edited by killersheep; 07-13-2009 at 04:18 PM.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On a further note, I'm going to request from Saddo that we make a seperate board for the rankings.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    Votes for this week:

How far does Khoren Gevor (currently 5th) fall? 0-3 spots? I vote he drops one spot, as he was competitive throughout.

How far does Jorge Solis (currently 4th) drop? 1-3 spots? I vote he drops 3 spots as he was beaten unanimously by our current #8 (now 4th).

Kevin Mitchell is supposed to be fighting on the 18th of July, with Valero being removed from the 130 pound ratings I think Mitchell’s fight should qualify for the vacant 10th spot.

Joachim Alcine needs to come out of the pool at 154, as his last fight was the 11th of July ’08

Daniel Santos currently 8th at 154 needs to drop to the pool, as his last fight was The 11th of July ’08

Can we get some more votes on DeMarco/ Prescott for the 10th position at 135 as Prescott is fighting this weekend: Demarco just scored a 9th KO over Anges Adjaho this weekend (which was originally voted as a pool entry match). Precott currently in the pool is fighting against Miguel Vazquez 24-3 (12) on the 17th of July

DeMarco: 1 Spicoli,

Prescott: 2 (+1) Galaxy*, Jazmerkin

Gevor drops one spot

Solis drops 3

I'm fine with the Mitchell fighting for #10

Alcine should be removed from the pool, though I think should he win his next fight at 154 he should be placed in the pool again.

I know it's our rules, but I really think Santos should remained ranked. However, the rules are the rules so drop him.

I don't know jack shit about DeMarco so I don't think I can vote on that.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm pleading the 5th on Gevor ....have not seen enough

Solis falls 2 spots.

I'm good with Mitchell fight filling void but I would really like to know who he is fighting?means something

Acline exits the pool and Santos jumps in both due to inactivity at 154.....this divisions pool is brimming over.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd like to propose that when a ranked guy makes it clear that he will move up a division, we should add him to that divisions pool & remove him from the current one.

We've had Valero at 130 long after it was clear he wouldn't fight there again & I wouldn't like the same to happen with Abraham. I feel it holds other guys back from advancing & us creating champions. Abraham has made it clear he will be fighting at 168 for the foreseeable future due to the Showtime tournament & I think it's pointless him being in a division he won't be fighting in.

I'm not saying that a guy like Pacquiao or Williams who moves through divisions should not be ranked in more than one, however, I think it's a problem when there's guys who simply won't be in a division again occupying a spot.

Mitchell to fill 10th

I vote Alcine is removed & his next fight is for pool entry.

Santos should be moved to the pool for inactivity.

Gevor drops 1

Solis drops 3

Also having just clocked it, I think Aoh drops 2 following his loss to Rojas, as I thought he was quite solidly beaten.
    Last edited by JazMerkin; 07-14-2009 at 02:46 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    I'd like to propose that when a ranked guy makes it clear that he will move up a division, we should add him to that divisions pool & remove him from the current one.

We've had Valero at 130 long after it was clear he wouldn't fight there again & I wouldn't like the same to happen with Abraham. I feel it holds other guys back from advancing & us creating champions. Abraham has made it clear he will be fighting at 168 for the foreseeable future due to the Showtime tournament & I think it's pointless him being in a division he won't be fighting in.

I'm not saying that a guy like Pacquiao or Williams who moves through divisions should not be ranked in more than one, however, I think it's a problem when there's guys who simply won't be in a division again occupying a spot.

Mitchell to fill 10th

I vote Alcine is removed & his next fight is for pool entry.

Santos should be moved to the pool for inactivity.

Gevor drops 1

Solis drops 3

Also having just clocked it, I think Aoh drops 2 following his loss to Rojas, as I thought he was quite solidly beaten.
    Whenever this is the case it can be brought up to committee to vote, if you see something just put it out there.

Also we have a rankings board out there now. I think it will be easier to track things in there as we can break out discussions and make actual polls for voting.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm good with Abraham being dropped from the 160 ratings & entering the pool at 168

I think that if a ranked fighter fights at another weight they should not automatically be ranked there. If they beat someone already in the pool then it should happen or else the pools are going to be overflowing. e.g. Yordan just recently fought at 126, Santiago at 130

heres a link to our new board:
    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...l-ratings.html
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok here's a check to see who is still active, I have posted a roll call thread on the new board. If you are a manager go there and sign in.

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...tml#post761285

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

Hey Jaz, can we just leave this one until next weeks votes & include it with any other votes from this week & the upcoming weekend, Just so we don't get to far ahead of ourselves. Feel free to post a poll in the ratings board on from Sunday night or I can add one around then

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've updated all except Welter, Light Welter, Light, and Feather (as they have impending votes.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I knew i forgot something last night. Light Flyweight Hernan Marquez just beat Juan Esquer over 12 rounds. Should he get the vacant 9th spot in the division? I say yes. He's undefeated. And Esquer was no push over. He almost beat Ivan Calderon a couple of years ago. I was meaning to vote on this prior to the fight but kept forgetting.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    I knew i forgot something last night. Light Flyweight Hernan Marquez just beat Juan Esquer over 12 rounds. Should he get the vacant 9th spot in the division? I say yes. He's undefeated. And Esquer was no push over. He almost beat Ivan Calderon a couple of years ago. I was meaning to vote on this prior to the fight but kept forgetting.
    Esquer gets credit just for having a badass haircut. That was a good fight. Marquez should be gunning at even better competition so I agree.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sithsamerchai should be #1 at minimumweight

the man will soon be #10 p4p

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The champions pictures look awesome killer

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ratings updated today, any managers that don't agree with any changes I've made just create a thread to change them. I've tried to keep them updated as best & fairly as possible

Thread Information