Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Our favorite pitchman, Vince "ShamWow" Shlomi arrested for punching hooker

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Our favorite pitchman, Vince "ShamWow" Shlomi arrested for punching hooker

Here's the first report of the arrest.

ShamWow Pitchman Beats Hooker to the Punch - TMZ.com

And here is the hookers mugshot, showing what he did to her.

Brutal Mugshot in ShamWow Case - TMZ.com

I wonder what the hell he did, to make her bite his tongue?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Our favorite pitchman, Vince "ShamWow" Shlomi arrested for punching hooker

The guy was funny lookin i knew he was up to no good.
    Lifes a wheel of fortune and its my turn to spin it. -Tupac Shakur

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Our favorite pitchman, Vince "ShamWow" Shlomi arrested for punching hooker

Punching a hooker, excellent stuff right there!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I never get how a guy can actually put a beating on a woman.

I can understand how a man could lose his cool and hit a woman once in anger, although I'm not condoning it, and I wouldn't judge that guy too harshly, but seriously how does a man lay a beating on a woman like that or how Chris Brown did to Rihanna.

Pussyhole

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Isn't this the one that created the "slap-chop" as well.Are you sure those pics are not touched up?? They showed her on the news with arrest pic and she was .....um....very plesent.He looked as if he just awoke from a one week drinking bender..sleep.. Had a busted lip and the Nick Nolte hair run amoke.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

I can understand how a man could lose his cool and hit a woman once in anger, although I'm not condoning it, and I wouldn't judge that guy too harshly, but seriously how does a man lay a beating on a woman like that or how Chris Brown did to Rihanna.

Pussyhole
    Of course, it is wrong. Though I would argue that it should be true of both genders. Women seem to have a free run when it comes to hitting men, and yet a man is condemned for it just like that. Not that I am defending the guy in this story. To actually beat someone is the lowest of the low. I have never hit a woman (except my sister when I was a young boy because she threw a cup at my head) and yet I have been hit by women many times. And not just slaps but crazy tantrums with fists thumping on me. Ive never been hit on the face by a woman though because of my amazing defence . It's just not on though and yet that seems to be the way of things. Nobody has the right to hit any other person as far as I'm concerned.

For anybody to try and put a beat down on someone is really nasty behaviour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

Pussyhole
    Of course, it is wrong. Though I would argue that it should be true of both genders. Women seem to have a free run when it comes to hitting men, and yet a man is condemned for it just like that. Not that I am defending the guy in this story. To actually beat someone is the lowest of the low. I have never hit a woman (except my sister when I was a young boy because she threw a cup at my head) and yet I have been hit by women many times. And not just slaps but crazy tantrums with fists thumping on me. Ive never been hit on the face by a woman though because of my amazing defence . It's just not on though and yet that seems to be the way of things. Nobody has the right to hit any other person as far as I'm concerned.

I have never hit a woman in my life but if a woman went in to crazy tantrums with fists thumping on me

I would drop her like Amir Khan

One bomb only though, beating the shit out of a woman is well wrong
    "There is no point being alive if you cannot do the deadlift."
    John Paul Sigmarrsson, 4 time Word's Strongest Man

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pussyhole

Well, I can't agree on the beat down part, if you're in a fight with someone sometime you need to make sure they're down. On hitting women, if a woman is trying to attack you then of course yes you can defend yourself. I remember some drunk cow in a club went mad punched a girl in our group, kicked one of the guys & came at me with a bottle, so I really had no choice but to lay one on her chin, and put her out. I'm not proud of it but I'd rather not have a bottle over my head. The fact is as most men are physically stronger you only need one hit. To put a beatdown on someone considerably weaker is just disgusting to me. However, I don't know where you were raised, miles, but where I'm from if you have a fight, you definitely don't want the other guy getting up straight away. It's not nice, but its the way of the world.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by sonny78 View Post

Pussyhole

I have never hit a woman in my life but if a woman went in to crazy tantrums with fists thumping on me

I think I'm just smarting because my wife threw a DVD box at me yesterday. She missed.

I just don't have it in me to throw my fists at a woman. Even once. it just goes against everything that I have been conditioned to do. Also I'm quite a stealthy chap, I could very well cause serious damage with one well timed punch. Just thinking about it makes me queasy. I've never even punched a bloke full in the face before, let alone a woman!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think I'm just smarting because my wife threw a DVD box at me yesterday. She missed.

I just don't have it in me to throw my fists at a woman. Even once. it just goes against everything that I have been conditioned to do. Also I'm quite a stealthy chap, I could very well cause serious damage with one well timed punch. Just thinking about it makes me queasy. I've never even punched a bloke full in the face before, let alone a woman!
    I can see how it could happen one time, although I'd never hit my girlfriend (although remember an ex tryna slap the shit out of me one time, and when I pushed her off me onto a nice comfortable couch, she acted liked I'd beaten her into intensive care). If you know how to punch you know how to hit someone without full force, and if you're in danger, you don't need to worry about hitting the person. Then I've hit quite a lot of guys full in the face so its less of a psychological leap for me. You've really never hit a man?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pussyhole

Well, I can't agree on the beat down part, if you're in a fight with someone sometime you need to make sure they're down. On hitting women, if a woman is trying to attack you then of course yes you can defend yourself. I remember some drunk cow in a club went mad punched a girl in our group, kicked one of the guys & came at me with a bottle, so I really had no choice but to lay one on her chin, and put her out. I'm not proud of it but I'd rather not have a bottle over my head. The fact is as most men are physically stronger you only need one hit. To put a beatdown on someone considerably weaker is just disgusting to me. However, I don't know where you were raised, miles, but where I'm from if you have a fight, you definitely don't want the other guy getting up straight away. It's not nice, but its the way of the world.
    I see what you are saying. I've never really been in a proper mans fight before. Seen lots of fights, but have always been lucky that the violence has never really come my way.

I've been attacked by women who cannot control themselves a few times, but never with bottles or weaponry. I've always been able to move about with guard up and just deflect most of the punches on my arms. I've never been kicked before so never had that to worry about either. I have pushed back before. I'm very tall so it has been fun to push against the other persons shoulder with one hand whilst they swing wildly and miss my face by quite a margin. That is quite fun. But, no, I've never really needed to try and hurt a woman. If it was some random loony, I probably would defend myself. But most of the women who have tried to punch me have been in relationships with me. I never wanted to punch them really.

The worst I get these days are objects that get flung at me on occasion. I can deal with that okay. A little like George Bush and that shoe.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can see how it could happen one time, although I'd never hit my girlfriend (although remember an ex tryna slap the shit out of me one time, and when I pushed her off me onto a nice comfortable couch, she acted liked I'd beaten her into intensive care). If you know how to punch you know how to hit someone without full force, and if you're in danger, you don't need to worry about hitting the person. Then I've hit quite a lot of guys full in the face so its less of a psychological leap for me. You've really never hit a man?
    That's right. I've got in a few faces on occasion but no fists have ever been thrown. I was punched on the nose one time, but that was by some drunk Korean man and wasn't anything really. It was a shock because I wasn't expecting it and there had been no big confrontation. Not even a nosebleed anyway. I couldn't punch him back as my friend in the bar pounced on him immediately. The Korean guy was then kicked out, so that was the end of it.

Part of me would really like to punch a guy in the face, just to know what it's like.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's right. I've got in a few faces on occasion but no fists have ever been thrown. I was punched on the nose one time, but that was by some drunk Korean man and wasn't anything really. It was a shock because I wasn't expecting it and there had been no big confrontation. Not even a nosebleed anyway. I couldn't punch him back as my friend in the bar pounced on him immediately. The Korean guy was then kicked out, so that was the end of it.

Part of me would really like to punch a guy in the face, just to know what it's like.
    Yeah, I met guys like that in Uni, who'd never really been in a fight, and there are the obvious positives to it like having a face that was intended as nature/God made it, but there's always a part of yourself you'll never really know.

Personally I was a very aggressive kid my whole life, and had a lot of personal problems that made it worse. I can't remember an age when I wasn't fighting with someone. Particularly through my teen years I just wanted to fight all the time, and I didn't really have much discipline to my life, and was ending up involved in crime. If it wasn't for a pair of teachers I had in college, I'd hate to think where I would be now.

The irony is after so many years of being angry, I'm a relatively calm person now, and it takes a lot to work me up. On getting punched by the Korean man, I think the difference fighting a lot makes is that you become used to looking out for it, and almost expecting someone to come at you, which can often bring trouble in itself.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, I met guys like that in Uni, who'd never really been in a fight, and there are the obvious positives to it like having a face that was intended as nature/God made it, but there's always a part of yourself you'll never really know.

Personally I was a very aggressive kid my whole life, and had a lot of personal problems that made it worse. I can't remember an age when I wasn't fighting with someone. Particularly through my teen years I just wanted to fight all the time, and I didn't really have much discipline to my life, and was ending up involved in crime. If it wasn't for a pair of teachers I had in college, I'd hate to think where I would be now.

The irony is after so many years of being angry, I'm a relatively calm person now, and it takes a lot to work me up. On getting punched by the Korean man, I think the difference fighting a lot makes is that you become used to looking out for it, and almost expecting someone to come at you, which can often bring trouble in itself.
    Glad to hear that you managed to turn it all around. I seem to be the opposite, my fuse is getting shorter....and it's all because of the food truck sellers outside my apartment with their speaker systems! I must have had 4 or 5 altercations with them over the past 2 weeks. But I seem to be winning the battle as there has been no noise since I last went out to do battle on Sunday morning. But alas, no fisticuffs, just shouting and mean faces.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As well as males being physically stronger then females, we are usually faster too as a rule. So basically, if some nutjob chic started swinging on me, I'd just run away. is easy as that.

Thread Information