Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gutless fans turncoat

Share/Bookmark
    KostyaTszyuTeam Guest

Default Gutless fans turncoat

There are some good Hatton fans, and then there are a buch of as*holes who were slapping each other on the backs downing their beers 5 minutes before the fight, who have now posted on here selling Ricky down the river..

For those good Hatton fans, Hatton is better than a quick KO, and could comeback and beat some good guys.

For those Hatton fans who were there for all the glory and the first to put the boot in, all I can say as a Tszyu fan, how do you like it now that the boot is on the other foot. Having fun?

I think the problem was Mayweatehr Sr, he set Hatton up to lose huge. As soon as I saw 24 7 I knew Hatton was in trouble with loud mouth chocking on his Taco at the drive through. Noway he shouldve dumped Billy Graham for that guy. Stuff Mayweather sr and his bs JAB theory, if Hatton was going have a chance, he had to come inside quick and blunt the right hook which was the weapon as a southpaw coimng right over Hattons.

At least the Preacher would've had him feingting then coming in uunder the Pacquiao right hook. Mayweather Sr stuffed Hattom more than anyone. Stylistically, it was hard against a southpaw for Hatton, and Mayweather wants him playing around on the outside trying to have him jab and move his head. Best defennce is dont be there in the first place. I bet Mayweather is got his head out the window at the drive through as we speak.

Hatton desrves better than some as*hole fans who belong with Mayweather Sr, not Hatton and the people he ORIGINALLY fought for, and with

This message is for those yellow bastar*s

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Gutless fans turncoat

hmm. Perhaps those fans who sold him out were the ones who could see the holes in Rickys style and believed Mayweather Sr. could address them...and it would appear Ricky believed that to otherwise why would he have hired him?

I imagine the diatribe is more out of frustration than anything.

El Kabong Guest

There is nothing worse than a fair weather fan....boxing is full of them

KostyaTszyuTeam Guest

Im a Tszyu fan, and PBF fan. As soon as I saw 24 7 I knew Hatton was all wrong with Mayweather Sr. Jab, are you kidding, as soon as there is pressure, did anyone see a jab. End of rd 1, move your head. He's trying to change him into a different fighter, which was code for deserting the goods that got him where he was, and that KO, Hatton looked confused, wanting to fight like hmslef, with Uncle Mayweather still in his mind.

I personally don't care, just wanted to come and say to the gutted TRUE Hatton fans, you deserve better than the turncoats posting around here..

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KostyaTszyuTeam View Post
    He's trying to change him into a different fighter, which was code for deserting the goods that got him where he was,
    been saying that ever since they announced him as trainer... reeks of the same thing Manny Stewart done to Naz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And both ended the same...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok. & who chose the trainer? The fighter did.

Since when has using the jab, the bread and butter punch in boxing, the one that most people will tell you everything else comes off, become a bad thing?

Since when has using head and body movement been a bad thing?

The way he fought is the way he's fought for 90% of his career, to suggest that Graham would have done a better job I find hard to believe. It worked for him up to a certain level the same as Naz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I spent the rest of saturday evening, sunday morning drowning my sorrows in vegas with a good few thousand brits drowning their sorrows and i can assure you come 4-5 in the morning the whole place rose and shook the roof with a rousing rendition of "walking in a hatton wonderland"

Rickys given me hours of entertainment over the years and i assure you i will never lose my allegiance to who is still my fave fighter and one brave fucker for taking this fight on!!
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    I find hard to believe. It worked for him up to a certain level the same as Naz.
    come on missy you know Naz would have beaten Barrera under brendan

hahahaha sorry couldn;t resist the windup

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    I find hard to believe. It worked for him up to a certain level the same as Naz.

An Ingle/Naz tag team wouldn't have beat him that night as Barrera had been practicing his wrestlin' moves

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

An Ingle/Naz tag team wouldn't have beat him that night as Barrera had been practicing his wrestlin' moves
    who's ya daddy

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who's ya daddy
    he owned him prison style

the only way it could have been any better is if he'd have whipped out a pool ball in a sock and coshed him.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who's ya daddy
    he owned him prison style

the only way it could have been any better is if he'd have whipped out a pool ball in a sock and coshed him.
    Harsh... you know i was a massive Naz fan

hes making a comeback you know

that reminds me question to the first poster.... is Tszyu still making a comeback ?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saddo is trolling this thread. Ban plz!

In other news, Hatton sucks. That is all.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KostyaTszyuTeam View Post
    There are some good Hatton fans, and then there are a buch of as*holes who were slapping each other on the backs downing their beers 5 minutes before the fight, who have now posted on here selling Ricky down the river..

For those good Hatton fans, Hatton is better than a quick KO, and could comeback and beat some good guys.

For those Hatton fans who were there for all the glory and the first to put the boot in, all I can say as a Tszyu fan, how do you like it now that the boot is on the other foot. Having fun?

I think the problem was Mayweatehr Sr, he set Hatton up to lose huge. As soon as I saw 24 7 I knew Hatton was in trouble with loud mouth chocking on his Taco at the drive through. Noway he shouldve dumped Billy Graham for that guy. Stuff Mayweather sr and his bs JAB theory, if Hatton was going have a chance, he had to come inside quick and blunt the right hook which was the weapon as a southpaw coimng right over Hattons.

At least the Preacher would've had him feingting then coming in uunder the Pacquiao right hook. Mayweather Sr stuffed Hattom more than anyone. Stylistically, it was hard against a southpaw for Hatton, and Mayweather wants him playing around on the outside trying to have him jab and move his head. Best defennce is dont be there in the first place. I bet Mayweather is got his head out the window at the drive through as we speak.

Hatton desrves better than some as*hole fans who belong with Mayweather Sr, not Hatton and the people he ORIGINALLY fought for, and with

This message is for those yellow bastar*s
    Your right. He's also good for head butting ring posts

Thread Information