Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacfans disgust me!

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    Once Manny retires then we won't have to worry about these guys at all. Many of them
    "claim" to be "boxing" fans but in due time without Pacquiao being active, they'll have nothing to talk about
    Exactly! Same reason why I ended up hating the Chicago Bulls when they had Michael Jordan. You would see all these people wearing Bulls jerseys, caps, Jordan shoes, Jordan shirts, etc. Whenever I travelled to another country I would see people that didn't even speak English wearing Bulls/Jordan stuff. You would ask them to name at least 3 other players in the NBA and they would probably tell you "Uuuuh Babe Ruth?..." Then Michael Jordan retires and tell me something, how many Bulls jerseys/caps/shirts/stickers do you see?...NONE! I wonder if the same will happen with hardcore PacFanBoys when Pac retires or loses.

C-Lo is probably the only Pac fan that I have seen in this forum to dare himself to mention Pac's weaknesses/flaws, questionable decisions, two scenarios in his fights (how he can win, how he can lose), not brag about theODLH or Diaz fights (nothing really to brag about), etc. Not only is C-Lo a Pac fan but he's also Filipino.

Oh man! You should see YouTube comments on any Pac video. It makes you want to punch your computer screen.
    filipinos will always have someone to root for. before pacquiao i remember the bad boy from dadiangas, lindol espinosa, the original hawaiian punch ganigan and scores of others. pinoys have been big fans of boxing way back to the time of ceferino garcia, the great flash elorde and pancho villa. so, yes you'll still find the filipinos in these here forum way after pac retires, because most of us are really a fan of boxing and not just of one man.
    Last edited by KKisser; 05-28-2009 at 02:52 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe you and a few other more will still watch boxing after Pac retires or loses. Not sure about the rest who only go to threads to post "Pac is the best...Pac will beat him...Pac is perfect...".
    I went to YouTube and saw a video from Floyd Mayweather that you can find out if you search "Mayweather counts millions" or something where he's shown at his house counting a million dollars, a bit tacky cheesy if you ask me. Anyways, this guy posted that Pac had more money than Floyd and ODLH together, go figure. I wonder if he was just being sarcastic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe you and a few other more will still watch boxing after Pac retires or loses. Not sure about the rest who only go to threads to post "Pac is the best...Pac will beat him...Pac is perfect...".
    I went to YouTube and saw a video from Floyd Mayweather that you can find out if you search "Mayweather counts millions" or something where he's shown at his house counting a million dollars, a bit tacky cheesy if you ask me. Anyways, this guy posted that Pac had more money than Floyd and ODLH together, go figure. I wonder if he was just being sarcastic.
    well, in any group of fans there will always be idiots. lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KKisser View Post
    I know, huh?

I sent the guy a message telling him to do a little research on who Oscar de la Hoya is, how he has invested his money, how much money he has made just fighting, etc. He has not replied yet. All this brings me back to the days when Michael Jordan was playing with the Chicago Bulls. You could go to any corner of the world, and you would see Chicago Bulls stuff. People didn't know anything else about basketball but just cheered for the Bulls because Jordan played there. Now that Jordan is gone, do we see the same amount of jerseys, caps, stickers, etc. of the Chicago Bulls? Nope, not at all.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know, huh?

I sent the guy a message telling him to do a little research on who Oscar de la Hoya is, how he has invested his money, how much money he has made just fighting, etc. He has not replied yet. All this brings me back to the days when Michael Jordan was playing with the Chicago Bulls. You could go to any corner of the world, and you would see Chicago Bulls stuff. People didn't know anything else about basketball but just cheered for the Bulls because Jordan played there. Now that Jordan is gone, do we see the same amount of jerseys, caps, stickers, etc. of the Chicago Bulls? Nope, not at all.
    I liked Steve Kerr.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    I know, huh?

I liked Steve Kerr.
    Heheheheh! But not Jordan, right?

Here! All for you:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can we get a Ronald Wright forum now?? I mean since we have a Pac one, the right thing to do is for all of us to pay our respects to the WInkster.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Thread Information