Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Most hated/disliked Boxers Right Now

As of right now I would say:

Pacman: The crazy, ignorant, racist, and least knowledgeable fans of the sport has made most boxing fans take a strong dislike for their hero.

Mayweather: Extremely talented boxer, but some just don't like him for his attitude, not to mentioned they feel he doesn't want to fight the best in his division and then there are the crazy Pacman fans that feels insecure that this guy is really the best p4p fighter out there and not their man.

Amir Khan: Some fans out there looked at his talent and was in awe until the glass chin was discovered to be his biggest weakness and feels he hasn't earned all his hype, especially the UK fans that are ticked off that their country is being conned by Khan.

David Haye: A blown up Cruiserweight that talks a lot of s-hit that hasn't done anything at the Heavyweight division. Some feels he just like another Khan but at the Heavyweight division

Antonio Margarito: Illegal Handwraps. Seen as a piece of trash now. Many fans wants him to be permanently banned from the sport.

Feel free to add yours.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: The Most hated/disliked Boxers Right Now

I don't agree with you about Pacquiao, but I think his fans just like the Mikkel Kessler fans can get a little out of control sometimes.

I agree with the rest of your list, but you left off Sergio Mora

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Calling Pac fans ignorant and, especially, racist is just trying to stir shit up.

Some of the Pac fans on here might have been annoying from time to time, but racist? When?

If this turns into a flame war (which is probably the intent of this thread) it will just be moved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if the fans were racist, wouldnt the fight have turned into a brawl like Bowe and golota when the blacks sorta frought the whites in a way
    mind over speed and power

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i understand why people would dislike Haye as he is arrogant , as is Floyd , Khan as you say hasn't proven himself yet for all his hype , and any boxer who cheats eg, Margarito, then i understand why people dislike him also.
    But i have to ask why would anyone HATE PACMAN ?
    1. He is a clean living guy.
    2. He fights in BIG fights.
    3. He is a puncher with tireless stamina.
    4. He has come through the weight classes.
    5. He never bad mouths anyone.
    6. He is exciting to watch.
    7. He is in my opinion a GREAT fighter.
    So why hate him because some of his fans are assholes ??
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    Calling Pac fans ignorant and, especially, racist is just trying to stir shit up.

Some of the Pac fans on here might have been annoying from time to time, but racist? When?

If this turns into a flame war (which is probably the intent of this thread) it will just be moved.
    I also listed Mayweather, Margarito, Khan, Haye, but I guess someone only sees Pacman.

And what I say is true about the Pacman fans. They are not knowledgeable on the sport, which is a form of ignorance as in comparing him to Sugar Ray. As for the racism which is on every Youtube video on Barrera, Marquez, Morales it's littered with disgraceful comments from his fans on Mexicans.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[quote=generalbulldog;748267]

I also listed Mayweather, Margarito, Khan, Haye, but I guess someone only sees Pacman.

And what I say is true about the Pacman fans. They are not knowledgeable on the sport, which is a form of ignorance as in comparing him to Sugar Ray. As for the racism which is on every Youtube video on Barrera, Marquez, Morales it's littered with disgraceful comments from his fans on Mexicans.[/quote]

WHO THE FUCK CARES GET OVER IT !
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you call fans of any of the other fighters racist? No, that's why I didn't mention them. Shocking, I know.

I could care less what fans of Pacquaio do on youtube. On this site they haven't been racist as far as I know and we have a few very well respected Pacquaio fans here so grouping them all together as racist fans won't be put up with it.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, I don't think that anybody hates pacman (unless they themselves are a fanboy of Mexican fighters) but his fans are so irritating that it makes people want to see him lose.

The problem is that they're not real boxing fans, most of them have just jumped onto the wagon that set off from the Philippines and went crazy along the way.

It's understandable (though still very annoying), if you were from a country with little weight in the international sporting world (watch me get burned for telling it like it is) and even less in boxing and then one of your countrymen becomes a boxing phenomenon then I imagine that it's gonna be hard not to lose your mind and become hysterical/blinkered like these Pac minions are.

British/American/Mexican/European etc fans don't completely lose their minds this much over the likes of Kilitscho/Floyd/Hopkins/Calzaghe/Marquez etc because we're used to having people in the upper levels of the sport all the time anyway.

Once Pacman has hung up his gloves wait and see how many of these minions still follow the sport as legitimate, genuine boxing fans.

(before I get castrated for this I'd like to point out that I know the difference between:

a) a genuine pac fan
    b) a genuine Filipino boxing fan
    c) a Pac minion

It's the latter I take issue with and am talking about)

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh bwoy.....this one can only end badly

I dont hate any fighter.May not like their personality,style or a segment of ones fan base but hate...nah.

Oh but I do hate Jim Lampley.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you call fans of any of the other fighters racist? No, that's why I didn't mention them. Shocking, I know.

I could care less what fans of Pacquaio do on youtube. On this site they haven't been racist as far as I know and we have a few very well respected Pacquaio fans here so grouping them all together as racist fans won't be put up with it.
    There's some incredibly racist Khan fans too, but yeah... they're on youtube so hey don't need to be mentioned here because there's no racist Khan fans here...

Because I don't think there are actually any Khan fans here either!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post

And what I say is true about the Pacman fans. They are not knowledgeable on the sport, which is a form of ignorance as in comparing him to Sugar Ray. As for the racism which is on every Youtube video on Barrera, Marquez, Morales it's littered with disgraceful comments from his fans on Mexicans.
    stereotyping is ignorance, and that's exactly what you're doing

yes, some PACFans seem a bit racist at times, but you can't cast out every single one of them cause of that, as for ignorant when it comes to boxing well yea i've seen my fair share of ignorant nutthugging fans from pretty much every big name fighter who's got a big buzz at the moment, perfect example Daniela G with Cotto, BruceLeeroy with Pacquiao, KostyaLoverTeam with Tszyu, etc.

usually the ones that have nothing better to do than rant on about the same fighters and spewing out "facts" that have nothing to do with the actual sport of boxing, for example, a gay little meaningless poll from some magazine (that isn't Ring), and trying to get everyone excited cause his favorite boxer put his underwear up for sale on EBay, well those kinds of people tend to be the ignorant nutthugger fans

as for the main idea of the thread, i'd go with

Haye
    Mayweather
    Khan
    Judah
    Spinks
    Zelenoff

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

valuev

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    Yeah, I don't think that anybody hates pacman (unless they themselves are a fanboy of Mexican fighters) but his fans are so irritating that it makes people want to see him lose.

The problem is that they're not real boxing fans, most of them have just jumped onto the wagon that set off from the Philippines and went crazy along the way.

It's understandable (though still very annoying), if you were from a country with little weight in the international sporting world (watch me get burned for telling it like it is) and even less in boxing and then one of your countrymen becomes a boxing phenomenon then I imagine that it's gonna be hard not to lose your mind and become hysterical/blinkered like these Pac minions are.

British/American/Mexican/European etc fans don't completely lose their minds this much over the likes of Kilitscho/Floyd/Hopkins/Calzaghe/Marquez etc because we're used to having people in the upper levels of the sport all the time anyway.

Once Pacman has hung up his gloves wait and see how many of these minions still follow the sport as legitimate, genuine boxing fans.

(before I get castrated for this I'd like to point out that I know the difference between:

a) a genuine pac fan
    b) a genuine Filipino boxing fan
    c) a Pac minion

It's the latter I take issue with and am talking about)
    I think you typed out everything that makes sense. Not too many fighters from Asian countries are well known and this good and one guy comes along that hits the international stage so there are going to be bad fans. But those bad fans in my opinion are probably the most visible and loudest so there is a negative image being churned out right now. And you said it best that a large segment of his fans are so irritating that people just want to see him lose.

To get back on track I see quite a lot of boxing fans that really don't like Judah. Could be the guy's attitude and the potential that he never reached.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd Mayweather. For being such a big fat pussy. I hate his fukkin attention whore behavior.

Thread Information